Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion

Werbung:

WaPo wonders: Why did the Capitol police bungle Pelosi's security?​

ED MORRISSEY 11:31 AM on November 02, 2022
Tweet
0b16249d-24e8-4021-a8ee-266928ffcf99-860x475.jpg
(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
How did an intruder make his way undetected to the home of the House speaker long enough to break into it and attack her husband? The Capitol police provide security for Congress and especially for its leadership, including Nancy Pelosi’s home, which is covered by real-time, 24/7 surveillance. And in this case, the CPD’s cameras actually caught the intruder coming onto the property and breaking into the house.

There's a lot of things you don't know and the fact you can't remember, vindicates my view of your dementia.
Well Boris I do remember just fine and I didn't say anything filthy as you claim. So I am trying to figure out what you claim is filthy in your opinion. So stop avoiding answering the question and so quit staring at your feet and lift your chin up level and try being a man for just a bit and explain what I said that was filthy.

Well Boris I do remember just fine and I didn't say anything filthy as you claim. So I am trying to figure out what you claim is filthy in your opinion. So stop avoiding answering the question and so quit staring at your feet and lift your chin up level and try being a man for just a bit and explain what I said that was filthy.
Ok.
Some ratbag comrade of yours commented basically that the hammer didn't do enough damage other than fracture his skull.You Chinese in and suggested he was trying hard enough.
So dont give me your mealy mouthed excuses any more. You implied he should be severely injured and then you would have been satisfied.
Think before you post and you won't attack attention. I will pick you off every time.you do t have any smarts son.

Werbung:

Trump!
Racist!
David DePape!

Back