Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion

Werbung:
So how much did Soros pay David DePape for this attack?

Dems are sure trying to benefit from this and we know they hate losing power. Losing Twitter and the house and senate would be more than they can stand. It calls for extreme measures and if Nancy's husband was to die for the cause so be it.

Look at this headline.

(((((Suspect in assault at Pelosi home had posted about QAnon)))))

Dems trying to benefit all they can from this assault. What total shit bags these people are.

Look at this headline.

Dems trying to benefit all they can from this assault. What total shit bags these people are.

I'll make the statement here with nothing to support it yet.

The idiot was a republican lunatic like you, who genuinely wanted to kill Nancy. Your little bit points to his qanon connections for want of a better word, his doubt about the election result etc, all lines up to be a brain dead nut case republican like you.
If that was proven to be the case, and there is plenty pointing towards it, how can democrats be responsible for that.

Look at this headline.

Not so full of gas now you narcissistic Bully.
You're old hairy faced dementia ridden comrade has no guts either.

Lol what are you talking about now Boris ?
You know exactly you fraud.
I pinged you over your impeachment knowledge, proved you were wrong now you submit a mealy mouthed reply as if you aren't embarrassed. It got you big time. You know SFA about your constitution.brain dead.

You know exactly you fraud.
I pinged you over your impeachment knowledge, proved you were wrong now you submit a mealy mouthed reply as if you aren't embarrassed. It got you big time. You know SFA about your constitution.brain dead.
Keep dreaming boris and thinking your somebody. Im not embarrassed . your the one who claimed trump committed a crime against the constitution I just asked what it was . you didnt ping me over my impeachment knowledge . or my knowledge of the constitution .if anything you made your self look like a moro. .now go lay down someplace untill your butt hurt heals

Keep dreaming boris and thinking your somebody. Im not embarrassed . your the one who claimed trump committed a crime against the constitution I just asked what it was
Youre a liar. You made an statement denying he did and was completely innocent of the first impeachment. I proved you were wrong and that's being pinged.
. you didnt ping me over my impeachment knowledge . or my knowledge of the constitution .if anything you made your self look like a moro. .now go lay down someplace untill your butt hurt heals
Who's looking like the moron now?
What a pathetic childish denial.

Youre a liar. You made an statement denying he did and was completely innocent of the first impeachment. I proved you were wrong and that's being pinged.

Who's looking like the moron now?
What a pathetic childish denial.
lol he was found not guilty Boris the only thing you proved was you don't know what your talking about yet again

lol he was found not guilty Boris the only thing you proved was you don't know what your talking about yet again
Let's get this straight. You believe he was found not guilty of the qpq with Ukraine.

Read this and see that he was impeached, asper the constitution, but he won the case because he had numbers in the senate. We know that. The POINT IS IT IS CALLED IMPEACHMENT IF HE WINS OR LOSES. THE PROCESS IS CALLED IMPEACHMENT. NOT THE RESULT.

Read the constitutional meaning if impeachment.
The verdict is a different thing again.

Werbung:
Well boris heres what it comes down to Boris .
Its about the same thing as me going to police and claiming i was driving in JOES hood and saw HIM going at it with O bung holes goat .
The authority's will look into it and decide if there's enough evidence to back up my claim. OR. FIND Im full of shat like the democrats were when they impeached trump BOTH TIMES then you have been falsely impeached and it MEANS NOTHING BORIS .
SO BRAG AND Stroke YOUR ego and beat your chest if you like but its for nothing pointless .

Last edited:
Back