Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion

The dispatch call out to the police has been released. In the dispatch they refer to this man as a "friend".

There is a male in the home that is waiting for his wife. He does not know who the male is but his name is David and he is a friend.

How did police dispatch know his name was David? Why did they call him a friend?

Werbung:
Brandon Tatum has some good analysis here. I'm not the biggest fan of Brandon he's ok. I think he overstates his experience working as a police officer in Tucson.

A few interesting things.

After the 911 call Paul Pelosi did not turn his phone off and there is some conversation between he and the suspect that can be heard. Would love to hear that. Will we ever hear it?

The broken glass from the area that was supposedly the entrance point for the suspect was outside on the grass indicating it was broken from inside.

When police arrived both Paul Pelosi and the suspect were in just their underwear.

If we ever find out the truth it will be long after Nov 8th I guarantee you.

Brandon Tatum has some good analysis here. I'm not the biggest fan of Brandon he's ok. I think he overstates his experience working as a police officer in Tucson.

A few interesting things.

After the 911 call Paul Pelosi did not turn his phone off and there is some conversation between he and the suspect that can be heard. Would love to hear that. Will we ever hear it?

The broken glass from the area that was supposedly the entrance point for the suspect was outside on the grass indicating it was broken from inside.

When police arrived both Paul Pelosi and the suspect were in just their underwear.

If we ever find out the truth it will be long after Nov 8th I guarantee you.
Get help for your paranoia.
Your guarantees are worthless.

Go to the conspiracy forum with your mates.

They are talking about David DePape getting out of the hospital today. Not Paul Pelosi but the attacker David DePape.

So why did David DePape need 5 days in hospital? Why was he sent to hospital in the first place instead of going straight the county jail?

Asking questions like this is normal in a free country.

Get help for your paranoia.
Your guarantees are worthless.

Go to the conspiracy forum with your mates.
Apparently you somehow missed their explanation for DePape and Pelosi both wearing only skivvies on their bottoms.

🥳🤪👍

Glenn Beck summarizes the ever changing Pelosi assault narrative.

Glenn (Beck): THIS part of Paul Pelosi's attack ‘doesn’t make sense’

dem

Reporter finds 'DISTURBING' trend while covering Paul Pelosi attack in San Francisco (14:56)​

democrats are trying to make it out like hes some kind of republican leader, when the truth is Hes just a nut cake. He represents no one but himself . And I just wonder how hard the law will go after him compared to the democrat who went after a supreme court justice,

dem

democrats are trying to make it out like hes some kind of republican leader, when the truth is Hes just a nut cake. He represents no one but himself . And I just wonder how hard the law will go after him compared to the democrat who went after a supreme court justice,
After (it seems) Nancy realized she could withstand the appearance of incompetence when it dealt with security measures on J6, she seems willing to look like a dope by promoting the idea that she lives in a Pacific Heights mansion without a home security system.

The whole thing stinks.

I dont give them credit for telling the truth on anything.

Everything they say must be thoroughly vetted.

Werbung:
Back