Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion

Well boris heres what it comes down to Boris .
Its about the same thing as me going to police and claiming i was driving in JOES hood and saw HIM going at it with O bung holes goat .
The authority's will look into it and decide if there's enough evidence to back up my claim. OR. FIND Im full of shat like the democrats were when they impeached trump BOTH TIMES then you have been falsely impeached and it MEANS NOTHING BORIS .
SO BRAG AND Stroke YOUR ego and beat your chest if you like but its for nothing pointless .
Not interested in your fantasies. Lie back in your urine stained hammock and soak up the smells of your incontinence. It's the best retirement present you'll ever get.

Werbung:
Not interested in your fantasies. Lie back in your urine stained hammock and soak up the smells of your incontinence. It's the best retirement present you'll ever get.
wow your anger betrays your obvious butt hurt yet again Boris, I actually feel sorry for you that your so out of touch with your own self and what you have claimed.
I hit the nail on the head and called you out in a way and you then prove my point with your reply.

wow your anger betrays your obvious butt hurt yet again Boris, I actually feel sorry for you that your so out of touch with your own self and what you have claimed.
I hit the nail on the head and called you out in a way and you then prove my point with your reply.
It has been revealed he is a pro Trump ratbag, promoted elected fraud and conspiracy theories and had admitted he wanted Nancy dead.
That means he slips into the republican crap belched by you everyday. You remark saying he didn't hit him hard enough or whatever proves my point.
It won't be long and nut cases you will be defending him suggesting he was coming home church and was violently raped by Paul Pelosi.

It has been revealed he is a pro Trump ratbag, promoted elected fraud and conspiracy theories and had admitted he wanted Nancy dead.
That means he slips into the republican crap belched by you everyday. You remark saying he didn't hit him hard enough or whatever proves my point.
It won't be long and nut cases you will be defending him suggesting he was coming home church and was violently raped by Paul Pelosi.
I said he must not of been trying to kill his . hes younger then me and 8m 64 if i was trying kill a 82 year old man and 8 had a hammer he would be dead.
Your trying to make it out as if he is some kind of hard core republican leader and the fact is hes mentally disturbed and did this on his own. You offered empathy for the democrat who tried to kill a supreme court justice .but not for this guy .are only democrats who have mental issues and illegal aliens deserving of your empathy ?Apparently so.

I said he must not of been trying to kill his . hes younger then me and 8m 64 if i was trying kill a 82 year old man and 8 had a hammer he would be dead.
Your trying to make it out as if he is some kind of hard core republican leader and the fact is hes mentally disturbed and did this on his own. You offered empathy for the democrat who tried to kill a supreme court justice .but not for this guy .are only democrats who have mental issues and illegal aliens deserving of your empathy ?Apparently so.
I don't care what you said it's what you think that concerns me.
I never uttered a word about kavanaughs attacker. You've been gloating because you labelled him a dem.
godbothering republicans don't enter my empathy radar.

I don't care what you said it's what you think that concerns me.
I never uttered a word about kavanaughs attacker. You've been gloating because you labelled him a dem.
godbothering republicans don't enter my empathy radar.
well well now Boris can read minds and knows what Im thinking amazing how you and Biden are able to do things no other human can

what am I thinking right now ? let me give you a hint it involves some one close to you a rubber sheet and a bottle of olive oil.

had nancy been there Pail would not of been hurt as she has security, kind odd as rich as they are they do not keep private security, its no like they live in a good place

well well now Boris can read minds and knows what Im thinking amazing how you and Biden are able to do things no other human can

what am I thinking right now ? let me give you a hint it involves some one close to you a rubber sheet and a bottle of olive oil.
As I explained before, you don't think.

I just heard that Washington DC police protect Nancy Pelosi and her property even on the other side of the country. So how did this so called stranger break in? Did he break in?

In the San Fran police call they identified David DePape as "a friend".

There is also a dispute as to who opened the door for police. Seems there might have been a third person there so who was that?

Why haven't police released the body cam?

They keep lying and attacking anybody who asks questions. They also fail to release basic things like the police body cam or De Pape's criminal record.

Depape lived in an abandoned school bus that had a BLM sticker on it. He was a nudist, a user of drugs and was here illegally because he over stayed his Visa by 20 years. Sounds like a right winger!

I just heard that Washington DC police protect Nancy Pelosi and her property even on the other side of the country. So how did this so called stranger break in? Did he break in?

The question should be was he in there with intent to hurt Nancy and the answer is yes.
In the San Fran police call they identified David DePape as "a friend".
Are you suggesting he is a friend of the Pelosi s? Some friend.
You starting a conspiracy so grow up.
There is also a dispute as to who opened the door for police. Seems there might have been a third person there so who was that?
There "seems" to be. By whom? Mickey mouse?
"Might have been". That paragraph is full of conspiracies.
Why haven't police released the body cam?
Ask the police and what good would it do your conspiracy.
They keep lying and attacking anybody who asks questions.
Who does? Have you ask the police any questions and the answer is no.
They also fail to release basic things like the police body cam or De Pape's criminal record.
What your trying to imply is it is all a beat up for democrats to get sympathy before the mid terms.
Pelosi went to hospital with a fractured skull.
The police took a hammer off the right wing extremists nut case who broke in.
He posted in social media how the election was stolen.
I think they said he comes from Canada but apparently they are not illegals like those from the south.

Why would the police want to lie or set up a conspiracy to cover it? Why don't you grow up you hate filled pos.

The question should be was he in there with intent to hurt Nancy and the answer is yes.

Are you suggesting he is a friend of the Pelosi s? Some friend.
You starting a conspiracy so grow up.

There "seems" to be. By whom? Mickey mouse?
"Might have been". That paragraph is full of conspiracies.

Ask the police and what good would it do your conspiracy.

Who does? Have you ask the police any questions and the answer is no.

What your trying to imply is it is all a beat up for democrats to get sympathy before the mid terms.
Pelosi went to hospital with a fractured skull.
The police took a hammer off the right wing extremists nut case who broke in.
He posted in social media how the election was stolen.
I think they said he comes from Canada but apparently they are not illegals like those from the south.

Why would the police want to lie or set up a conspiracy to cover it? Why don't you grow up you hate filled pos.
No hes asking legitimate questions

According to Boris he is no different than one of Trump's sons. No different than if Don Jr. did it.

No effect on the election because the only people who want to politicize this are libtards already.

The fake news keep talking about Paul Pelosi's "secret" 911 call.

Apparently he told the attacker he needed to use the bathroom and had a phone in there and called 911 before the attack started.

Good for him but when do we get to hear the call? The police body cam and the 911 call should be released to the public. So what are they waiting for?

Werbung:
Back