Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion

Ok.
Some ratbag comrade of yours commented basically that the hammer didn't do enough damage other than fracture his skull.You Chinese in and suggested he was trying hard enough.
So dont give me your mealy mouthed excuses any more. You implied he should be severely injured and then you would have been satisfied.
Think before you post and you won't attack attention. I will pick you off every time.you do t have any smarts son.

You cannot pick your own nose. David DePape is your libtard hero. Had a BLM banner and a gay pride sticker living in an abandoned school bus like a bum.

Werbung:
Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

another right wing moron nutjob. lol.

You cannot pick your own nose. David DePape is your libtard hero. Had a BLM banner and a gay pride sticker living in an abandoned school bus like a bum.
Of course you have the evidence of that because his social media suggest he loved conspiracy theories and was right wing. If he's a leftie, why would he attack Pelosi?
Shifting the blame won't change the truth.

Sound familiar big mouth.

starcastle: "You cannot pick your own nose. David DePape is your libtard hero. Had a BLM banner and a gay pride sticker living in an abandoned school bus like a bum."

he's not any "hero" to liberals, moron.
god you're stupid. lol

posting links to lidell? right wing nutjob moron.

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

another right wing moron nutjob. lol.
Another Democrat Human Rohrsach test you can read any way you wish.

Just like the other violent Leftists whose artifacts reveal a mish mosh of RW influences but an overwhelming amount of evidence that what really confused and motivated them was Leftist delusion.

More Leftist delusion than RW influenced because Left Wing appeals are less to intellect than emotion.

And these lame brains would not be welcome in the Right Wing with their characteristics.

Another Democrat Human Rohrsach test you can read any way you wish.

Just like the other violent Leftists whose artifacts reveal a mish mosh of RW influences but an overwhelming amount of evidence that what really confused and motivated them was Leftist delusion.

More Leftist delusion than RW influenced because Left Wing appeals are less to intellect than emotion.

And these lame brains would not be welcome in the Right Wing with their characteristics.
That doesn't extinguish the guy was a ratbag republican from Canada who want to kill a Democrat. You're not far behind the idiot.
Report This.

That doesn't extinguish the guy was a ratbag republican from Canada who want to kill a Democrat. You're not far behind the idiot.
Report This.
He was a illegal rat bag with mental health issues. And from your own admission you want to burn churches and punish gun owners . That pretty well ranks you lower then him .

Nancy Pelosi Security Footage REVEALED

I think this video by former Police Officer Brandon Tatum advances our collective appreciation of the lies being laid on us by the deceptive Leftists.

*It must be noted that I take issue with this video's title. I didn't see any security footage revealed. Maybe I should watch it again.

🤔

He was a illegal rat bag with mental health issues. And from your own admission you want to burn churches and punish gun owners . That pretty well ranks you lower then him .
If it's any consolation and it puts your feeble mind at rest, I've never burn a church but if I did I would switch to retirement homes in Florida.

The problem is you know he's a right wing nut but you agree with Pelosi getting a slapping. You're torn between two things and can't decide.
That's because you don't think before you post. The old dentures start to flap and you blurt out rivers of bile and hate think your scoring points.

Werbung:
If it's any consolation and it puts your feeble mind at rest, I've never burn a church but if I did I would switch to retirement homes in Florida.

The problem is you know he's a right wing nut but you agree with Pelosi getting a slapping. You're torn between two things and can't decide.
That's because you don't think before you post. The old dentures start to flap and you blurt out rivers of bile and hate think your scoring points.
you claimed you burned churches what's wrong did the FBI come visit you BORIS ? Is that what you were scared of being exposed for like you said ?

Back