not good enough to be a Biden ?

the annoying thing

He is lso claiming he wants a reduction in child payments

Also I hear joe has never met her and neither has hunter . what a loving family I guess shes not good enough to be a biden

Werbung:
O

Also I hear joe has never met her and neither has hunter . what a loving family I guess shes not good enough to be a biden
Oops.

Probably nothing but it's no different to you connecting Child Labor with hunter.
Gotcha again. Think before you post.
Only thing you got was making a fool out od your self I never tried to connect hunter with child labor mining lithium in Africa you lug nut. You been hitting the glass pecker with hunter ?

Lol you know its true and jist do not want to admit what they are really like
Because that's your opinion it has the same respect from me as a dog for a tyre.
I don't care if he has a litter of kids. The point is you're still digging for anything as if it will swing an election.
You're desperate and a loser. Trawl the net again and dig up more irrelevant shit.
In the meantime, your enema is ready for insertion into your mouth.

Because that's your opinion it has the same respect from me as a dog for a tyre.
I don't care if he has a litter of kids. The point is you're still digging for anything as if it will swing an election.
You're desperate and a loser. Trawl the net again and dig up more irrelevant shit.
In the meantime, your enema is ready for insertion into your mouth.
Awwwww I made it made telling the truth again.
Trumps kids were all over liberal tv and conservative as well because of attacks on them by liberals.
But poor little Hunter Biden the perverted crack head con man sex addict and general con man who has yet to meet his 4 year old daughter and wants to less child support and wants her not to use the biden name and is profiting off the war in the ukraine because his chinese company is selling arms to russia is off limits ?
I get it overdose Boris there are 2 standards .
Lol Get over it .Suck it up little wimpy man .
I should tread a bit lighter on you . I forget how delicate your little mind is.
Honestly I would hate to harm it much more by posting the truth.
I doubt my heart could bear the strain of knowing I had injured such a delicate little mind.

Awwwww I made it made telling the truth again.
Trumps kids were all over liberal tv and conservative as well because of attacks on them by liberals.
But poor little Hunter Biden the perverted crack head con man sex addict and general con man who has yet to meet his 4 year old daughter and wants to less child support and wants her not to use the biden name and is profiting off the war in the ukraine because his chinese company is selling arms to russia is off limits ?
I get it overdose Boris there are 2 standards .
Lol Get over it .Suck it up little wimpy man .
I should tread a bit lighter on you . I forget how delicate your little mind is.
Honestly I would hate to harm it much more by posting the truth.
I doubt my heart could bear the strain of knowing I had injured such a delicate little mind.
I reiterate what I said and you will do it again.
You're desperate to denigrate anyone left but forget about the clown you elected.
You're a mug, brain dead, few bricks short of a load.

Werbung:

Here's the nut you elected.
It must make you proud to know you installed a whore jockey not man enough to own up and your worried about hunter. You hypocrite.

Back