not good enough to be a Biden ?

Werbung:
Pulling the trump card will not help I dont want hin as I have said many times
If he gets the nomination you will vote him and you know it.
I'll pull the Trump card until you dead because idiots like you need reminding what an idiot you elected and two years after, people charge with a insurrection and Trump is about to get charged and you still defending him.
Are all republicans as dumb as you?
Maybe you just can't tolerate a Democrat won and won fairly.

Pulling the trump card will not help I dont want hin as I have said many times
Here's a bit about paedophile republicans supporting their buddies.

being obsessed doesn't mean you don't post facts, moron. lol.

god you're stupid.
Yes the fact that Grandfather lying Biden wants nothing to do with his own rack head sons bastard child or ex stripper women tell you the entire story and they don't want it ti have the Biden name . All that tell you a lot about a family its not being obsessed as Ricky claims but its shows what kind of people they are to start with .

Yes the fact that Grandfather lying Biden wants nothing to do with his own rack head sons bastard child or ex stripper women tell you the entire story and they don't want it ti have the Biden name . All that tell you a lot about a family its not being obsessed as Ricky claims but its shows what kind of people they are to start with .

of course you are obsessed with them. you post about them over and over and over.

did you discover what they had for breakfast today? did it meet your dietary standards? :)

of course you are obsessed with them. you post about them over and over and over.

did you discover what they had for breakfast today? did it meet your dietary standards? :)
Joe didn't eat today he woke up and went back to sleep, hunter had something cracked and jill had scotch and a nerve pill .As she plans dementia joes day for him

Werbung:
Back