Now theyre protests at chick-fil-a

download

Werbung:
They are red "x's" for me as well now. I don't know what the deal is. The first one, I copied the url in the picture icon on the tool bar. Then I reposted it by copying and pasting the imagine. I am not sure what's going on!

Do you copy the pictures to your computer first? I do that, then use the "upload a file" button (at the bottom next to the post button) then click on the file I want uploaded off my computer. I don't use the picture icon. How do others here do it? I think there is a thread around here on posting pics.

Do you copy the pictures to your computer first? I do that, then use the "upload a file" button (at the bottom next to the post button) then click on the file I want uploaded off my computer. I don't use the picture icon. How do others here do it? I think there is a thread around here on posting pics.

I'd like to know the procedure as well.

The protests were not over Dan Cathy saying that he "supports traditional marriage," which sound s innocent enough
on the surface, but due to the fact that he is really very hostile to gay people and has contributed millions of
dollars to awful anti-gay organizations like the Family Research Council and Americans For Truth About Homosexuality and others.
These despicable outfits do nothing but spread, vicious lies, disinformation and paranoid fear of gay people. And I say this as a
heterosexual. For an organization like "Americans for truth" is like a group of Nazis having an organization called "Germans for
\truth about Jews and Judaism". It does anything but tell the truth .
When a disturbed young man brought a gun to the offices of the FRC recently , conservatives made it look as though he was an evil,crazed
gay bigot out to attack a fine,upstanding godly organization. What he did was wrong,of course. But it did not happen without a reason.
The FRC is a vicious gay-baiting outfit , and nothing but a hate group. The FRC is NOT innocent and actually brought this on itself with its vicious hate-mongerng .
Marriage does not need ot be "defended". Allowing same sex marriage would not interfere in any way with opposite sex couples getting married and raising families. It does not interfere with any one's rights. Long ago, there were many narrow-minded individuals in America who
claimed that allowing women and black people to vote, balcks and whites to marry, and blacks to serve in the military along with whites
would destroy America and undermine morality and safety . But was America destroyed? Of course not .

The protests were not over Dan Cathy saying that he "supports traditional marriage," which sound s innocent enough
on the surface, but due to the fact that he is really very hostile to gay people and has contributed millions of
dollars to awful anti-gay organizations like the Family Research Council and Americans For Truth About Homosexuality and others.
These despicable outfits do nothing but spread, vicious lies, disinformation and paranoid fear of gay people. And I say this as a
heterosexual. For an organization like "Americans for truth" is like a group of Nazis having an organization called "Germans for
When a disturbed young man brought a gun to the offices of the FRC recently , conservatives made it look as though he was an evil,crazed
gay bigot out to attack a fine,upstanding godly organization. What he did was wrong,of course. But it did not happen without a reason.
The FRC is a vicious gay-baiting outfit , and nothing but a hate group. The FRC is NOT innocent and actually brought this on itself with its vicious hate-mongerng .
Marriage does not need ot be "defended". Allowing same sex marriage would not interfere in any way with opposite sex couples getting married and raising families. It does not interfere with any one's rights. Long ago, there were many narrow-minded individuals in America who
claimed that allowing women and black people to vote, balcks and whites to marry, and blacks to serve in the military along with whites
would destroy America and undermine morality and safety . But was America destroyed? Of course not .
I have to hand it to you Mr. Berger ...
Your comment is the most narrow-minded, violence justifying, liberal line of intolerant ********* I have read in sometime.

I have to hand it to you Mr. Berger ...
Your comment is the most narrow-minded, violence justifying, liberal line of intolerant ********* I have read in sometime.

Just simply everyday left-wing communist dogma.
Democrat party dogma.
Liberalism: Intolerance in the name of Intolerance.
Violence to promote anti-violence.
See the curious dichotomy?
Is this what they mean by BI-POLAR?
Or--is it Dissociative Identity Disorder?

The democrat party IS OWNED BY THE GAY MOVEMENT.
And why not?
When no one else wanted them, the two got into the back seat together--with the Clintons.

They are the Brown Shirts. Blindly willing to die "FOR THE CAUSE".
Was not Ernst Rohm of the Nazis a rip-roaring gay guy and did Hitler not kill him and his cabal on the
Night of the Long Knives (Operation Hummingbird) in Bavaria at a big-ass "old guy/boy-party" sex-orgy with top Nazis?????

What makes you think I'm a communist, or have ever been one, just because of my (moderately)
liberal views? Don't assume I am. This reminds me of that great pold saying- Never assume ,
because it makes an ASS out of U and Me.

What makes you think I'm a communist, or have ever been one, just because of my (moderately)
liberal views? Don't assume I am. This reminds me of that great pold saying- Never assume ,
because it makes an ASS out of U and Me.

A communist is--one who supports communist ideas and dogma.
What could be simpler than that?

You might want to study the definition of communism before you proceed.

I don't believe that Cathy is hostile to gays or that either of those groups are hate groups. THAT is the hateful propaganda.

Werbung:
Back