NY Times: Obama only

not2needy- Last night on PBS West the media was undoubtedly slanted toward the McCain supporters and the right. This complaining and whining the right is doing is not very convincing. If there is any left bias developing now it's in response to the ridiculous lengths Fox News has gone to destroy Obama.

The right never did cotton to folks fighting back all that much.

Who knows what you're talking about? "PBS West"? What's that supposed to mean? I have no idea, but suggesting PBS, with only two commentators, the ultra lib Bill Moyers and Tavis Smiley, could EVER be biased toward a centrist, much less a conservative, is manifestly ridiculous.

Werbung:
Who knows what you're talking about? "PBS West"? What's that supposed to mean? I have no idea, but suggesting PBS, with only two commentators, the ultra lib Bill Moyers and Tavis Smiley, could EVER be biased toward a centrist, much less a conservative, is manifestly ridiculous.

There's a difference between what airs on PBS West from what airs on PBS East, along with a time difference. I would have imagined even you would know that!

Hey libs, what do you think of the video I posted in a recent post?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_114419.html

Now how biased is that?

Yea, I saw this story actually, thanks for the link. I have never been much of a fan of McCain, and I think he is just about the worst when it comes to playing politics. Obama was the one supposed to be showing weakness of foreign policy and McCain continually blunders like this.

Now I have no doubt that McCain has a grasp of foreign policy, but he needs to stop with the blunders like this, especially on issues like foreign relations.

You're making a big deal about not much at all. Although (apparently) the AW started before the surge, surely the two events were mutually reinforcing, and the former might have died out without the latter. While the appeaser blogosphere goes nutso over minor discrepencies like this, they completely ignore facts such as that not only was obama DEAD WRONG in his predictions of the effects of the surge (it wouldn't work, and would further inflame ethnic tensions, he said) he now REFUSES TO ADMIT that he was wrong, answering a question about that with a sh_tload of double-talk and evasive verbal fancy footwork. By the way, am I the only one who has noticed he does that when cornered, like when he tried to "explain" away Rev. Wright?

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/obama-refuses-to-admit-he-was-wrong-on-the-surge/

You're making a big deal about not much at all. Although (apparently) the AW started before the surge, surely the two events were mutually reinforcing, and the former might have died out without the latter. While the appeaser blogosphere goes nutso over minor discrepencies like this, they completely ignore facts such as that not only was obama DEAD WRONG in his predictions of the effects of the surge (it wouldn't work, and would further inflame ethnic tensions, he said) he now REFUSES TO ADMIT that he was wrong, answering a question about that with a sh_tload of double-talk and evasive verbal fancy footwork. By the way, am I the only one who has noticed he does that when cornered, like when he tried to "explain" away Rev. Wright?

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/obama-refuses-to-admit-he-was-wrong-on-the-surge/

Awwwww gee libs, you missed the point completely again! The point is that the media took an answer that McCain had given in a previous interview and dubbed it in to cover up the gaffe. How nice is that libs?

I agree that the two were mutual enforcing once both were occurring. That said, McCain always seems to pick moronic times to come up with statements that he should know will be used like this.

It would not be bad if there was one, but McCain needed to be extra careful while Obama was away and let Obama make the mistake, instead he now has to focus on explaining his mistakes instead of pointing out Obama's flawed policies.

Awwwww gee libs, you missed the point completely again! The point is that the media took an answer that McCain had given in a previous interview and dubbed it in to cover up the gaffe. How nice is that libs?

Compared to their 24/7 day in - day out lib bias? Their worship at the Church of Obama? :D What's laughable about this is that it works in reverse so rarely, folks think it's newsworthy when it does. :D

Werbung:
I agree that the two were mutual enforcing once both were occurring. That said, McCain always seems to pick moronic times to come up with statements that he should know will be used like this.

It would not be bad if there was one, but McCain needed to be extra careful while Obama was away and let Obama make the mistake, instead he now has to focus on explaining his mistakes instead of pointing out Obama's flawed policies.

OK, but he has pointed out Obama's faults, only just lately. On another forum, a woman who is a McCain supporter said "when is he going to get going?". Whoever the geniuses are running his campaign finally grasped that he has to stop acting like a gentleman at a cricket match, and fight. Yet another example of the wholesale Obama-worship in the lib media, is that Obama was WRONG on an important aspect of what he based his whole campaign on (Iraq cut-and-run), successfully, to get the dem nomination: that the surge was a bad idea. But instead of the lib media questioning him about that, like they grill McCain on every little detail, they prefer to trot behind him like a herd of sheep as unpaid campaign staff at his international photo-ops.

Back