Obama: 80% of americans want higher taxes

I agree with Obama. I want the "rich" to pay MORE and MORE and MORE taxes. Tax them at 90% of their net income. Let them keep 10%. That will certainly finish the job that Obama started............turning this country into one massive welfare entitlement "paradise".

Those rich bastards have NO RIGHT to be successful. It makes the losers and slugs in our society feel really bad about themselves. It's all about EQUALITY and CHARITY for all.
I'm guessin' you're a big soap-opera fan.

boohoo.gif

*​

August 5, 1996

"After controlling for cyclical effects, CBO data show that total tax revenues increased by 0.8 percent of GDP between 1992 and 1995. This is far from the first time tax receipts have increased by 0.8 percent of GDP in a three-year period. In fact, in the past quarter century alone, tax receipts after controlling for cyclical effects have increased by increments larger than 0.8 percent of GDP over a three year period at least six times.

The vast majority of taxpayers saw no change in their income taxes as a result of the 1993 law. CBO estimates that most households paid only $38 more per year, as a result of the 4.3 cent per gallon increase in the gas tax."

You need to take-up a hobby....something you actually understand.

Ya' never know! You might have a Future in WRITING!!

tumblr_kvzldx1ksN1qz5q5oo1_500.jpg

Werbung:
Everyone wants lower taxes. No one wants their favorite government programs cut. Everyone wants the government to be fiscally responsible.

Everyone wants lower taxes. No one wants their favorite government programs cut. Everyone wants the government to be fiscally responsible.
Yep everyone wants a utopia. So we scream bumper sticker slogans at each other and walk out of each others meetings to achieve that. Congress needs a big group hug.

Actually, it would make a lot more sense if 98 % of Americans wanted higher taxes on the 2% wealthiest!

Only if 98% of Americans are thieves, who believe that if someone earns more money than they do, that justifies taking it away from them.

BTW, I wonder how many Americans know that that 2% of highest-income earners, already pay more than 50% of the entire country's income taxes?

Obama and his cohorts certainly know it... yet they insist that 2% don't pay enough!

Only if 98% of Americans are thieves, who believe that if someone earns more money than they do, that justifies taking it away from them.

BTW, I wonder how many Americans know that that 2% of highest-income earners, already pay more than 50% of the entire country's income taxes?

Obama and his cohorts certainly know it... yet they insist that 2% don't pay enough!

Democrats know trickle down economics is a scam
Rich republicans know trickle down economics is a scam, but lie about it to gain millions
Poor republicans think trickle down economics works

Actually, every poll has (including Rasmussen, Gallup, and everything else) have shown that a majority of American (in all parties) believe tax increase for the wealthiest 2% should be part of the drive to reduce the deficit.

I am certain that you are smart enough to go to all those polls by yourself. But if needed, I'll give you the links.

By the way, it is true that a greater percentage of Democrats support tax increase but, even with Rasmussen polls, it shows that a majority of Republicans also believe tax increases are needed!

Now, if you ONLY listen to Fox News. . .you may have a different picture from "lala" land!

no he will not look...you see when its all over and really easy to find...they still want links..it makes it easier to ignore the facts and debate..

http://www.capitalgainsandgames.com/blog/bruce-bartlett/2292/americans-support-higher-taxes-really

of course we all know the WSJ is Bias when they report a 80% :)

Of course cutting taxes results in a strong economy and even more revenues. Just look at how the extension of the "Bush tax cuts", along with the one time credits supported by the next administration, have boosted our economy. Why, the country is in great shape after all that cutting, don't you think?

Werbung:
Of course cutting taxes results in a strong economy and even more revenues. Just look at how the extension of the "Bush tax cuts", along with the one time credits supported by the next administration, have boosted our economy. Why, the country is in great shape after all that cutting, don't you think?

Exactly. After 10 years of GW policies we are almost to the point reached by Herbert Hoover. And yet, the people who brought us this mess think they have the right ideas about how to fix this mess. Why do the rest of us even let them out of the closet before we get this mess cleaned up?

Back