Buffet answers the GOP poliicians by showing his tax return

I suspect Gen was referring to the relative rates in play in this discussion of capital gains rate vs marginalk income tax rate. Some view the very nature of their being a cap gains rate at all as a lookhole to favor the wealthy (as oppoaed to, say, encouraging investment).

You guys are funny!
You seem to be willing to go to all extreme to keep your three cents, but mostly to keep the .01% millions!

You don't even make logical sense!
If you fought half as hard to help people around you, if you supported half as hard the unemployed this country would be so much better off!

The "job creators" do not create jobs, the SMALL (very small) entrepreneur creates jobs. . .when he can!

If "job creators" were creating job based on how much tax they DON'T pay. . .they would have created LOTS of jobs for the last 10 years. . .with the Bush tax cuts!

Obviously, they have not. . .and you want more of the same!

Luckily, there is a growing number of people who do realize that the top 50,000 fortunes in this country (and their counterpart around the world) are just DRAINING the economy and killing the middle class.

But. . .I know it's just too far out of your frame of reference!

Werbung:
If you fought half as hard to help people around you, if you supported half as hard the unemployed this country would be so much better off!

Hmmm? DogT has made about 3000 posts since 2009 which translates to about 1000 per year, assuming about 1 minute per post he has spent maybe 16 hours per year. So to support the unemployed half as much he would have to devote about 8 hours worth of labor or funds to that cause. That seems very reasonable that he could have done that. (And I mean on top of his unemployment insurance that he has no choice but to pay). I would add that the progressive concepts of helping the unemployed hurt them more than they help while the conservative concepts help them more than they hurt so one might even argue that he has already done that right here. Personally, I think we should only count actual time or funds used besides taxes and posts here. So, DogT, what do you have to say?

The "job creators" do not create jobs, the SMALL (very small) entrepreneur creates jobs. . .when he can!

Small entrepreneurs do in fact create jobs. Not all the jobs by a long shot. Every investor and every productive person creates jobs. Oprah has created tons of jobs, more than any of us, should we punish her for that?

If "job creators" were creating job based on how much tax they DON'T pay. . .they would have created LOTS of jobs for the last 10 years. . .with the Bush tax cuts!

The bush tax cuts resulted in slightly more revenue for the IRS not less.
Luckily, there is a growing number of people who do realize that the top 50,000 fortunes in this country (and their counterpart around the world) are just DRAINING the economy and killing the middle class.
When Oprah went from being a poor tv personality to a vastly wealthy tv personality just how did that drain the economy and kill the middle class?

Back