Obama Rattled by Donor "Problems"? Prior to Debate? Altitude?

Werbung:
If thin skin wins, yes.
Obama awarded 90 billion dollars of taxpayer money to "green jobs". Most of which are bankrupt now.

Clearly, considering the fact that most of these companies were donors to Obama's campaign, this taxpayer money was awarded based on what these groups did for Obama. Now, considering how much the MSM has covered, lied, spun the stories and hid or buried potential damaging stories for the President, there is little question the MSM has done a lot for Obama.

A taxpayer funded bailout when they go broke from viewers/subscribers not buying into their BS anymore? You betcha!!

Obama awarded 90 billion dollars of taxpayer money to "green jobs". Most of which are bankrupt now.

Clearly, considering the fact that most of these companies were donors to Obama's campaign, this taxpayer money was awarded based on what these groups did for Obama. Now, considering how much the MSM has covered, lied, spun the stories and hid or buried potential damaging stories for the President, there is little question the MSM has done a lot for Obama.

A taxpayer funded bailout when they go broke from viewers/subscribers not buying into their BS anymore? You betcha!!

For sure he will give them a bail out. It seems it would be ethically wrong. He would have so much control over the papers if he bailed them out. Like GM Picking CEO's I dread the next 4 years if he wins.

For sure he will give them a bail out. It seems it would be ethically wrong. He would have so much control over the papers if he bailed them out. Like GM Picking CEO's I dread the next 4 years if he wins.
Obama .... doing something ethically wrong? Now, there's a shocker!

Besides ... Obama already has nearly full control of the MSM. The only way to gain more "control" is to suspend the 1st Amendment!

Fact check isn't so sure about those bankruptcies:

There are 33 projects. By my count, three of the companies behind those projects have gone bankrupt — Abound Solar, Beacon Power, and Solyndra.

Three out of 33 is <10%, not too bad for venture capital.

We be better of questioning whether the federal government should be involved in venture capitalism at all.

outside that Obama did not pick a CEO...if he had..well he sure picked a better one then they had...since they are actuly not sucking now.

Werbung:
outside that Obama did not pick a CEO...if he had..well he sure picked a better one then they had...since they are actuly not sucking now.
He pressured the previous CEO into leaving. Not the roll of president. I should have stated that better. I am not sure how much influence he had in the picking of the replacement, I would guess more than he should.

Back