Obama slams GOP for immigration issues

steveox

Obama blames Republicans for failure of immigration reform, says increase in deportations is misleading

President Obama on Wednesday urged frustrated Americans to stop blaming him for the standstill on federal immigration reform and to direct their displeasure instead at Republicans in Congress.

"The notion that I can somehow just change the laws unilaterally is just not true," Obama told moderators Wednesday during a Hispanic online roundtable-- "Open for Questions"-- hosted by Yahoo!, MSN Latino, AOL Latino and HuffPost LatinoVoices.

"The fact of the matter is there are laws on the books I have to enforce. And there is a great disservice done to the cause of getting the Dream Act passed and comprehensive immigration reform passed by perpetuating the notion that somehow by myself I can just go and do these things," Obama said, referring to proposed legislation to provide a path to citizenship for some children of illegal immigrants.

The president praised past Republican presidents George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan, whom Obama said understood the importance of comprehensive immigration reform.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...migration-reform-says-increase-182645175.html

Yeah right,,When Obama Sued governor Jan Brewer on Arizonas immigration law gives cops the right to arrest you if youre in the country illegaly. Obama sued Texas and Alabama doing the samething.

Werbung:
Jan Brewer gives Obama the bird (again)

Gov. Brewer’s Executive Order Blocks IDs, Benefits for Illegal Aliens Granted Obama Amnesty

After a day of lawlessness, with hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens lining up across the nation to apply for Obama’s “deferred action” amnesty plan, and with spineless politicians cowering in the shadows, it took an Arizonan to stand up to Obama once again.
Obama’s old nemesis Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer tonight signed an executive order directing state agencies to deny driver’s licenses and other public benefits to young illegal immigrants who obtain work authorizations under a new Obama administration program.

Complying with the new federal policy, writes Brewer, would go against “the intent of Arizona voters and lawmakers who enacted laws expressly restricting access to taxpayer funded benefits and state identification.”
Brewer directs state agencies to start emergency rulemaking processes as necessary to implement her order.

I can't believe more American's aren't upset over this man. He's weakening our military and our economy, we're losing our freedoms everyday, becoming more of a police state and he's dividing Americans by pitting one group against the other and causing the very fabric of our country to fall apart.

Werbung:
I can't believe more American's aren't upset over this man. He's weakening our military and our economy, we're losing our freedoms everyday, becoming more of a police state and he's dividing Americans by pitting one group against the other and causing the very fabric of our country to fall apart.

Some VERY sophisticated people managed to find this guy--right out of the ether--and install him in the White House with full complicity of the Traitor Party called democrats.

They still defend him today--with full complicity of a bought and paid for--with the promise of open drugs and gay lifestyles for all--anti-American "mainstream" media.
Trained by decades of ultra-liberal college professors.

Let THAT--be your guide.
WHO stands to profit?

Back