Obama speech lacked truth,punch, honor, and substance!

Werbung:
Now now Asspcawipe....

Did you not do your assignment for the week? You were to listen to Rush one hour each day. Go to the corner and put on the dunce cap.

Oh, no kind sir...I don't want to end up like those mindless mental midgets that keep floating to the top of the cess pool and spew their ignorance around here:eek: If that is your standard for intelligence & higher I.Q. I'll just stay with that old tried & true method of reading and listening to the REAL NEWS PROGRAMS. LMAO

Oh, no kind sir...I don't want to end up like those mindless mental midgets that keep floating to the top of the cess pool and spew their ignorance around here:eek: If that is your standard for intelligence & higher I.Q. I'll just stay with that old tried & true method of reading and listening to the REAL NEWS PROGRAMS. LMAO

There in lays your problem. You are much too close minded like most liberals. We conservatives have been forced to listen to liberals with left wing bias report the "news" for decades. So we hear the liberal side, but seek out Rush and others to get other points of view. You on the other hand, never hear other points of view. So, you understanding of issues is limited.

There in lays your problem. You are much too close minded like most liberals. We conservatives have been forced to listen to liberals with left wing bias report the "news" for decades. So we hear the liberal side, but seek out Rush and others to get other points of view. You on the other hand, never hear other points of view. So, you understanding of issues is limited.

EXACTLY...you are such a wizard of the brainiac crowd...why, I bet people actually think that you are very, very BRIGHT ;)

So as you typically do, you toss out personal insults instead of dealing with what was written.

Did you bother to go back to obamas march speech and compare? NO I am sure you did not, instead you decided to reply with personal insults.

Yep two wars, good job on counting. the same two wars as last year, the same intel as last year just a different response from the left.

Seriously, if all you are going to do is reply to me with personal insults, dont bother replying. I do try not to even post when possible on threads you are posting on and I do make every attempt not to reply to your posts unless they are directed at me.

You started a simular thread as this one and I picked this one to post on just to avoid you and your personal insults.

Pandora, Maybe ASCPA Could attend one of my CLASSES on CONSERVATISM and GAIN a NEW LIFE! What do you think?

Thank you for realizing my high IQ.

Now get back to that corner and put on the dunce cap...

WE is all grad u ates of the E.I.B. and the Golden Mic!! WE LOVE RUSH!! RUSH LOVES AMERICA!!, CONSERVATISM BINDS US ALL! WOW!!

Yes, IT WAS A BORING SPEECH, I guess his "Prompter" fell Asleep!
My HEART GOES OUT to our BRAVE MILITARY!! ALL OF YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER! THE TALIBAN must be encouraged , in EIGHTEEN MONTHS , they can win!! In the meantime BRAVE AMERICANS MUST die due to an INEPT president. May GOD have mercy on their souls and deliver America from its HELL.

If you so concerned for our military then why don't you enlist and serve your country instead of posting on these boards? I mean I would love to see more patriots like yourself step up to the plate and instead of beating on your chest in the comfort of your own home.why don't you do it on the front lines? I mean it sounds like it to me you can motivate our troops in Afghanistan more the president did the other night?

Originally Posted by always Yes, IT WAS A BORING SPEECH, I guess his "Prompter" fell Asleep!
My HEART GOES OUT to our BRAVE MILITARY!! ALL OF YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER! THE TALIBAN must be encouraged , in EIGHTEEN MONTHS , they can win!! In the meantime BRAVE AMERICANS MUST die due to an INEPT president. May GOD have mercy on their souls and deliver America from its HELL.
If you so concerned for our military then why don't you enlist and serve your country instead of posting on these boards? I mean I would love to see more patriots like yourself step up to the plate and instead of beating on your chest in the comfort of your own home.why don't you do it on the front lines? I mean it sounds like it to me you can motivate our troops in Afghanistan more the president did the other night?

OMG...don't open that can of worms...that poster has lied about (his/her)it's military service and thought it was extremely funny too:eek:
Do a search for 'IT'S' comment about the BATTLE OF THE BULGE, very insulting to our service men & women and extremely inappropriate as well :mad:

Originally Posted by Gipper Now now Asspcawipe....
That was inappropriate.
But it's all OK...I don't whine about that level of RUDENESS...and I'm quite sure that the others that constantly WHINE about my posts won't come rushing into to CRY FOUL, Either.

So no harm, no foul on my feelings...I just consider the source
and LMAO;)

Werbung:
But it's all OK...I don't whine about that level of RUDENESS...and I'm quite sure that the others that constantly WHINE about my posts won't come rushing into to CRY FOUL, Either.

So no harm, no foul on my feelings...I just consider the source
and LMAO;)

At least one HAS come forward to cry foul when it was you who was maligned.

Back