Obama speech lacked truth,punch, honor, and substance!

always

Yes, IT WAS A BORING SPEECH, I guess his "Prompter" fell Asleep!
My HEART GOES OUT to our BRAVE MILITARY!! ALL OF YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER! THE TALIBAN must be encouraged , in EIGHTEEN MONTHS , they can win!! In the meantime BRAVE AMERICANS MUST die due to an INEPT president. May GOD have mercy on their souls and deliver America from its HELL.

Werbung:
Yes, IT WAS A BORING SPEECH, I guess his "Prompter" fell Asleep!
My HEART GOES OUT to our BRAVE MILITARY!! ALL OF YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER! THE TALIBAN must be encouraged , in EIGHTEEN MONTHS , they can win!! In the meantime BRAVE AMERICANS MUST die due to an INEPT president. May GOD have mercy on their souls and deliver America from its HELL.

I think you should support your statements that it lacked truth, punch, honor, and substance.

Look, no matter what, Obama knew going into any decision would be met with resounding criticism. His choice was one either hitting your thumb, your big toe or your kneecap with a hammer. No matter what, it's gonna sting afterwards. I suggest a fourth and less painful option: hitting Cheneyco on the head with a grand piano.

Very important to remember that if it weren't for Bush/Cheney trashing our world standing, Obama would not have to feel the pressure of trying to win at least one large world ally like India. The Brits, the Aussies and India...all the former British colonies including us and Canada. That's what has to come together ro reknit all that was lost on behalf of Cheneyco. That is why we are in Af/Pak.

Those stupid greedy fools will go down in history as some of the worst villians the US has ever known, in fact the world has ever known; considering how many have died as a direct result of their lies, machinations and greed. I still offer that we could win more allies by trying that regime in a world court with our full blessings of extradition than we'd ever get by snuggling up to India right now...spending more enlisteds' lives to accomplish less than what could be by raking those bastards through the coals.

The cat is out of the bag. Everyone knows that they are guilty and what they are guilty of: lying and killing for greed. Our negilgence in bringing them to justice is HUGELY undermining the thrust of our promises to our allies. As long as we harbor the moral equivalent of the nazi war criminals in Germany, we tell the world we are giving a silent assent, our nod to the atrocities committed.

Put yourselves in the shoes of our potential "enemies" like Iran, Russia and China. If we were them and were watching what the US is doing, we would be utterly DONE with the US and ready to topple it for the sheer pleasure of dethroning the worst malignant hypocrites. If we brought our war criminals to justice, we may not have warm fuzzies with these folks for many years, but at least the rebuilding of trust would start and a de-escalation of hostilities would be well underway. Imagine healthy trade and reducing arms instead of having to fall to our knees for other countries and beg for their charity? AND ALL THIS FOR ONE SMALL GROUP OF EVIL MEN who could easily be brought to justice for a tiny fraction of the expense of what we're commiting to now...on so many levels..

Basically we're screwed. We could send 100,000 troops today and every day for the next ten years and if they all died valiantly fighting for our honor, it still wouldn't make as much a difference as trying Cheneyco. Ironic that those responsible for plunging our economy on the brink of a national emergency now "require" us to plunge ourselves even closer to the brink in order to regain our national standing. The real hard decision that you're not hearing about is Obama wrestling with taking on these cutthroat bastards vs sending those who won't complain out to do janitorial work for India. That's the compromise I won't forgive him for. If you think about it, Michael Moore has more balls.

There's a cheaper way folks. So what if Tony Blair et al go down too? Make backroom deals, cover important names but by God bring a few token heads to roll. [Dick Cheney and "the Decider" for starters, and Blair] Cheneyco sacraficed so many fallguys and gals at the altar of greed and unjustly so. Why would we hesitate for a nanosecond to not do so with them in the name of world peace and prosperity?

please!! Enough of blaming BUSH& CHENEY! They are OUT OF OFFICE!! This is OBAMA"S WAR NOW!!! So who cares if MOORE has BALLS and BUSH was DUMB, CHENEY was too, ITS OBAMA and his LACK of BRAIN POWER that will cost AMERICANS LIVES!! It appears Obama stole his AFGH.WAR PLAN from
GENERAL CUSTER, instead of the "Battle of Little Big Horn", this will be known as the "FLOP OF BIG EARS", in 18 months , sadly his ignorance is spreading and costing America at both HOME and ABROAD!!
ELECTIONS DO MATTER!!!, WE are now paying for our STUPIDITY, we traded George Bush for a spirit of George Custer!! A LOSER!!

It turns out neither political party support man-child Obamas latest plan
to send in troops and withdraw them immediately.

Terrorists polled appear to like it however!

They plan on fighting 19 month or more, 18 months is for kids like Obama!

I think you should support your statements that it lacked truth, punch, honor, and substance.

Truth was missing , his lies about RUMSFELD are just that LIES, punch- It was a dead speech, no passion in the delivery, a shameful presentation of a shameful agenda, honor , obama did not spell out the mission for our Military to follow, no goals , only survive for 18 months and then we pull out - THE TALIBAN WINS!! Never once in his speech did Obama mention VICTORY!!!, Our MEN & WOMEN are to go and die for what?, a 18 month time line?NO SUBSTANCE in his entire speech, No NUMBERS on NATO troops , no expectations for other nations , no clarity. The only group inspired by his speech was our ENEMY!! MY GOD , America WE are in GRAVE DANGER from WITHIN!!! Can you believe the low level of intelligence that we have placed in our Oval Office? A fifth grade Boy Scout could have drawn up a better battle plan. I FEAR for OUR TROOPS!!

18 Months is for kids and sometimes for tricky politicians.

But giving the enemy this timeline is really stupid
and insulting to them.

They don't need Obama's help!

It's called CHANGE!

It turns out neither political party support man-child Obamas latest plan to send in troops and withdraw them immediately.

Terrorists polled appear to like it however!

They plan on fighting 19 month or more, 18 months is for kids like Obama!

Were you not the 'screeching monkey' crying that he wasn't listening to his generals...well maybe you need to read some of the articles that quote General McCristal...he said he would get the job done in 18 months, just give him the military personnel to do it...:rolleyes:
Pull your head out of you back side and clean those ears out...good grief, there's no reasoning/making you happy...all you want to do is sit around and ...sad & pathetic too :D

Truth was missing , his lies about RUMSFELD are just that LIES, punch- It was a dead speech, no passion in the delivery, a shameful presentation of a shameful agenda, honor , obama did not spell out the mission for our Military to follow, no goals , only survive for 18 months and then we pull out - THE TALIBAN WINS!! Never once in his speech did Obama mention VICTORY!!!, Our MEN & WOMEN are to go and die for what?, a 18 month time line?NO SUBSTANCE in his entire speech, No NUMBERS on NATO troops , no expectations for other nations , no clarity. The only group inspired by his speech was our ENEMY!! MY GOD , America WE are in GRAVE DANGER from WITHIN!!! Can you believe the low level of intelligence that we have placed in our Oval Office? A fifth grade Boy Scout could have drawn up a better battle plan. I FEAR for OUR TROOPS!!

Could you tell us how he lied about Rumsfeld? (I think you know that I am playing devil's advocate so we can all see more clearly what President O is doing)

He did not mention victory but he did mention defeating AQ in Afghanistan. (fair is fair)

Today the "evil" Rush pointed out this speech was in part just a copy from a March speech he gave. Granded he bashed the United States more in the March speech than last nights and in last nights he gave a date for withdraw but there were some parts of the speeches that were word for word same and other parts that were saying the same thing with a small change in wording.

I didnt watch it, I watched clips this morning of the key parts. From what I saw it looked boring.

I used to get upset at people who would complain about Bush but never watch his speeches, now I understand.

I do have some questions though...

obama reminded us all last night about 911 and how 3 thousand Americans were killed
he said there are real and dangerous threats being planned against America even as we speak.

He has the same intel as President Bush had, people screamed that President Bush was a war monger, fear monger, liar exc. for saying the exact same things obama said last night. But I do not hear anyone screaming these things about obama.

Either obama is also a war monger, fear monger and liar or President Bush was not those things either.

I did not watch BO, but then I could not watch W either. It is too depressing to listen to these idiot politicians spout lie after lie.

But the fun thing is the left is going nuts about his Afghan policy. I heard MoveOn.org is planning to criticize/demonstrate against BO's war policy. Its always fun to watch the radical left implode.

I did not watch BO, but then I could not watch W either. It is too depressing to listen to these idiot politicians spout lie after lie.

But the fun thing is the left is going nuts about his Afghan policy. I heard MoveOn.org is planning to criticize/demonstrate against BO's war policy. Its always fun to watch the radical left implode.

Well its fun to watch it on the right too :)

with the Tea partys

I watched all of President Bush's speeches, and agreed with only some of what he said. I watched all of President Clintons speeches.

I really really did not like Bush 1 but I watched his speeches

I used to be a full blown commie and thought reagan was as evil as they get, all I knew about him growing up was what snl and my teachers told me. Now l of course have totally different feelings about him :)

Today the "evil" Rush pointed out this speech was in part just a copy from a March speech he gave. Granded he bashed the United States more in the March speech than last nights and in last nights he gave a date for withdraw but there were some parts of the speeches that were word for word same and other parts that were saying the same thing with a small change in wording.

I didnt watch it, I watched clips this morning of the key parts. From what I saw it looked boring.

I used to get upset at people who would complain about Bush but never watch his speeches, now I understand.

I do have some questions though...

obama reminded us all last night about 911 and how 3 thousand Americans were killed
he said there are real and dangerous threats being planned against America even as we speak.

He has the same intel as President Bush had, people screamed that President Bush was a war monger, fear monger, liar exc. for saying the exact same things obama said last night. But I do not hear anyone screaming these things about obama.

Either obama is also a war monger, fear monger and liar or President Bush was not those things either.

Maybe, just maybe you need to QUIT SKIPPING AROUND AND SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO EACH AND EVERY PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH...
GOOD GRIEF :rolleyes:

HOW IN HELL DO YOU MAKE IT THROUGH AN ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT SOMEONE LEADING YOU AROUND? :eek:

Where to start...Oh, I know...go do some RESEARCH AND FIND OUT WHERE THE INCONSISTANCIES ARE?

2 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS FOR WAR...2 DIFFERENT REASONS TO INVADE AND YOU ARE STILL IN THE DARK:confused:

Is that a common affliction for someone sooooo in tuned to RUSH and his brain freeze technique? LMAO

Maybe, just maybe you need to QUIT SKIPPING AROUND AND SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO EACH AND EVERY PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH...
GOOD GRIEF :rolleyes:

HOW IN HELL DO YOU MAKE IT THROUGH AN ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT SOMEONE LEADING YOU AROUND? :eek:

Where to start...Oh, I know...go do some RESEARCH AND FIND OUT WHERE THE INCONSISTANCIES ARE?

2 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS FOR WAR...2 DIFFERENT REASONS TO INVADE AND YOU ARE STILL IN THE DARK:confused:

Is that a common affliction for someone sooooo in tuned to RUSH and his brain freeze technique? LMAO

So as you typically do, you toss out personal insults instead of dealing with what was written.

Did you bother to go back to obamas march speech and compare? NO I am sure you did not, instead you decided to reply with personal insults.

Yep two wars, good job on counting. the same two wars as last year, the same intel as last year just a different response from the left.

Seriously, if all you are going to do is reply to me with personal insults, dont bother replying. I do try not to even post when possible on threads you are posting on and I do make every attempt not to reply to your posts unless they are directed at me.

You started a simular thread as this one and I picked this one to post on just to avoid you and your personal insults.

Werbung:
So as you typically do, you toss out personal insults instead of dealing with what was written.
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS
Did you bother to go back to obamas march speech and compare? NO I am sure you did not, instead you decided to reply with personal insults.

Yep two wars, good job on counting. the same two wars as last year, the same intel as last year just a different response from the left.

Seriously, if all you are going to do is reply to me with personal insults, dont bother replying. I do try not to even post when possible on threads you are posting on and I do make every attempt not to reply to your posts unless they are directed at me.

You started a simular thread as this one and I picked this one to post on just to avoid you and your personal insults.

< YOU AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE PER YOUR FEARLESS LEADER RUSH LIMBAUGH...ROTFLMAO

Back