Obama Trys to Hide The Truth

Werbung:
Indeed he does. He can't seriously expect people to believe that he doesn't agree with Mr. Wrights remarks especially after 20 years of attending and giving substantial donations to that Church.

Yes, he has supposedly given money to the church over the years.
He was married in it and his kids were baptized by the
Mr. Wright, who quote spoke the words "G-- D-- America, among
other hateful things. It's clearly a church of hate that Barrack supports.

No wonder his wife has never been proud of America, until he started
winning in the primaries. She sounds like Mr. Wright also.

Barakah is an Islamic blessing.
Hussain means "beautiful"
Bama means "son"

all Islamic terms.
his mother married two muslim men and Obama went to Islamic school in Indonesia as a child. his ties to Islam are apparent in his deliberate actions of not wearing a flag lapel pin and hand over his heart during the National Anthem, both American symbols, against the practice of Islamic faith.

he's a liar, deceptive and dangerous for this country.

Ah so he's a typical democrat. Nearly all traitors are. Too bad, there went the very last candidate I might have been able to support without throwing up.

I'll repeat this... this is encouraging violence in the streets:
"And yet words on a parchment would not be enough to deliver slaves from bondage, or provide men and women of every color and creed their full rights and obligations as citizens of the United States. What would be needed were Americans in successive generations who were willing to do their part – through protests and struggle, on the streets and in the courts, through a civil war and civil disobedience and always at great risk - to narrow that gap between the promise of our ideals and the reality of their time."

add:
"Wright's actions matched his words. He went with Louis Farrakhan to Libya and Farrakhan received an award from his church."
Nation of Islam.

connect the dots... and it's not pretty.

its almost like how the right gushes over, people who say
Hurricane Katrina and Sept 11 where punishment by god to gays.
Just a few of the dumb as things said by the Christan Church leaders.
I'm just sick of all this church crap, its all worthless to me as I am not a christian or Muslim so I could really care less.

its almost like how the right gushes over, people who say
Hurricane Katrina and Sept 11 where punishment by god to gays.
Just a few of the dumb as things said by the Christan Church leaders.
I'm just sick of all this church crap, its all worthless to me as I am not a christian or Muslim so I could really care less.

I agree, religion is obnoxious.
but when you put this speech together with Islamic ties, and Islamic ultimate plans and terrorism it makes for a volitile mix.
and the danger of this candidate hasn't hit the mainstream public yet.

I agree, religion is obnoxious.
but when you put this speech together with Islamic ties, and Islamic ultimate plans and terrorism it makes for a volitile mix.
and the danger of this candidate hasn't hit the mainstream public yet.

Here we go, more nonsense. First, you're busy criticizing his attendance at a Christian church while at the same time claiming he has secret Islamic ties. Seriously, do you have any idea how hate filled you sound some times? Or for that matter how ridiculous?

BTW, Obama's speech bordered on greatness. I'm not surprised it went right over your head.

Obama has no excuses that count, just his lies.
He associated and associates with a hater and racist pastor.

Nobody forced him, he choose to ride dirty. Just
like Bill Clinton did with Monica.

I wasn't impressed by his speech.

I find it hard to believe Obama funds a racist church, especially on the grounds its racist, because he is kind of... uh... black and of African and Arabic descent.

I find it hard to believe Obama funds a racist church, especially on the grounds its racist, because he is kind of... uh... black and of African and Arabic descent.

Wow... I must be drawing a false interpretation of what you just said. I know you can not possibly have meant, that if you are black and/or of African/Arabic descent, this means you can't possibly judge people based on race... You don't mean that, right?

Werbung:
Back