Obama vows to send 'clear message' to Putin, warns Trump

It takes one unit of energy to create 1.2 units of energy of corn ethanol. That is almost not worth bothering with.

Switch grass is a lot more efficient. From one unit of energy input to the process you can get 4 units out. But nobody is interested in growing that. No subsidies.

I used to get 25 mi/gal in my car. Now with 10% ethanol I get 23 mi/gal. So 10% ethanol in the gas makes my care 10% less efficient. Go figure.
Yup. Ethanol bad.

Werbung:
Anyone see a problem here?

First, if you really cared about Russian hacking like you claim to do, you’d give the computers to the FBI so that they — the actual counter-intelligence law enforcement agency of the US — can hunt the bad guys down.

Second, although some DNC jackass says this private firm Crowdstrike is “pretty good,” I’ll tell you what they also are — they are paid by the DNC.

Werbung:
Anyone see a problem here?

First, if you really cared about Russian hacking like you claim to do, you’d give the computers to the FBI so that they — the actual counter-intelligence law enforcement agency of the US — can hunt the bad guys down.

Second, although some DNC jackass says this private firm Crowdstrike is “pretty good,” I’ll tell you what they also are — they are paid by the DNC.
They had many reasons to not surrender the hardware. As we see, many that would show illegal and unethical actions.

Back