Obamas Poll Numbers Fading

First... come back and talk to me about poll numbers and what they mean if President Obama ever gets to a Bush low 22% overall job approval rating.;)

Well at least we know with numbers like that that many Republicans did not approve as well.

Secondly... a Heath Insurance Reform Bill will pass (post I said that on the fridge):) and although it won't be everything it could be (at first) because of the ridiculous kicking and screaming and fearmongering by the Far Right who have already said this is really about just wanting President Obama to have a "Waterloo", or to fail... healthcare will be better than it was before the Bill with greatly expanded access and restrictions against disqualifying people for preexisting conditions. That's huge on its own.

You are probably right that something will pass, but I have doubts that it will make any difference.

And another "fridge post"... the Bill passes the President's numbers jump up. See if I'm not right...

I think this depends on the manner in which it is passed.

Werbung:
Popeye, you and I talked about this back when President Bush was still the president. You were laughing at his low poll numbers and I was saying that the way they ask the questions I cant answer honsestly that I strongly approve and I can not say we are heading down the right direction and not because he is too conservative but because he is not conservative enough. Just like you are saying now about obama.

You seemed to disagree with me back then but now you are saying the same thing I was saying then

Grrr!

Yes , it is nice to see Obama's poll numbers fall BUT it would be much better to see him FAIL and FAST . America is losing big time , just think we only see the tip of the DIRT from his actions . His real harm is done by the hate he spreads , the lies he tells , the pain he causes our troops. America cannot TRUST OBAMA and his record to date shows we are right!- NOW he is going after the young minds of our school children ! Will we wake up ?

Yes , it is nice to see Obama's poll numbers fall BUT it would be much better to see him FAIL and FAST . America is losing big time , just think we only see the tip of the DIRT from his actions . His real harm is done by the hate he spreads , the lies he tells , the pain he causes our troops. America cannot TRUST OBAMA and his record to date shows we are right!- NOW he is going after the young minds of our school children ! Will we wake up ?

Sometimes we have to experience things before we decide they dont work.
Not all of us but many of us. Sucks that we all have to suffer through it but think of it like it was your children brother or sister.

You can tell your kids or family not to do something and even tell them what will happen if they go down that road.......they often go anyway. You still suffer with them because your family and your in it together.

I think this is much like that. I have a load of crazy relatives who insist on this road and the whole family is going down with them.. some of us kicking and screaming... but hopefully we can hurry, hit bottom and start digging ourself out sooner than later.

Werbung:
-11 on rasmussen poll today. Not changing, but lets see
as economy decays.

I suspect his poll numbers will now fall with the economic decay, but
then they could be worse already.

Back