Obama's Red Line in the Sand

Well of course he did, but from the whole commentary he makes it sound like he is just trying to shift focus to the international community that they are the ones that all agree the use of chemical weapons is a red line -- and they should basically stand with him to enforce it.
I kinda see it as another ham handed statement to attempt to explain away the first ham handed one. Im not willing to cut him any slack on it. He f*cked up and he needs to admit it instead of further embarrasing himself.

Werbung:
I kinda see it as another ham handed statement to attempt to explain away the first ham handed one. Im not willing to cut him any slack on it. He f*cked up and he needs to admit it instead of further embarrasing himself.

He absolutely screwed up in making the first statement, but you are not really who he is talking to in the second statement. It seems to be more directed at foreign governments.

He absolutely screwed up in making the first statement, but you are not really who he is talking to in the second statement. It seems to be more directed at foreign governments.
Sure seems to me Rob you are the only one that sees it that way!
Rob is not incorrect but I might suggest that he means to suggest to the American people that he is doing so but in fact nobody outside the west wing is buying it. Anywhere. Putin is loving amature hour.

Rob is not incorrect but I might suggest that he means to suggest to the American people that he is doing so but in fact nobody outside the west wing is buying it. Anywhere. Putin is loving amature hour.
I can't see even giving BO the benefit of the doubt here.

He has a consistent history of blaming others for this intentional destructive path he his cutting!

I can't see even giving BO the benefit of the doubt here.

He has a consistent history of blaming others for this intentional destructive path he his cutting!
no benefit, no doubt. more foolish "reasoning" another failure to go with all the rest. hes making Carter look like a genious. who would have thought that possible ?

Russian official floats plan to avert military strike on Syria

Russia's foreign minister said Monday that Moscow will push Syria to place its chemical weapons under international control.

The push comes after U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in London that if Bashar Assad wanted to defuse the crisis, "he could turn every single bit of his chemical weapons over to the international community" within a week.

But Kerry claimed that Assad "isn't about to do it."

Now we see diplomacy is on the table world wide yet the US dictator is hell bent on plunging us all into an international crisis!

Assad threatens 'repercussions' if US launches strike on Syria

Asked specifically if the attack could trigger more chemical warfare, Assad suggested the rebels would be the ones who would use them. He said that outcome depends on whether "terrorist" rebels possess those weapons, adding: "It could happen."

This will be Obama's "go it alone" legacy despite all the intelligence suggesting that the White House clearly has this one wrong!

Calling Kerry's bluff? Russian official floats plan to avert military strike on Syria

Just hours after U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry made an off-hand comment about how Syria could avert a military strike by turning over its chemical weapons program, Russia's foreign minister is proposing that the Assad regime do just that.

At this point .... if the Obama Regime chooses war over diplomacy .... there should be no question who the aggressor is. Not the American people, not even the majority members of Congress but, very clearly, the Marxist Obama Regime with it's own agenda.

This beckons a very important question. Just what is Obama's agenda here. Why is it so important to him to unseat Assad and allow al Queda to gain control over Syria's chemical weapons?

Calling Kerry's bluff? Russian official floats plan to avert military strike on Syria
Just hours after U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry made an off-hand comment about how Syria could avert a military strike by turning over its chemical weapons program, Russia's foreign minister is proposing that the Assad regime do just that.

At this point .... if the Obama Regime chooses war over diplomacy .... there should be no question who the aggressor is. Not the American people, not even the majority members of Congress but, very clearly, the Marxist Obama Regime with it's own agenda.

This beckons a very important question. Just what is Obama's agenda here. Why is it so important to him to unseat Assad and allow al Queda to gain control over Syria's chemical weapons?

It doesn't appear to me that Obama is willing to do anything to enact regime change in Syria. What makes you say that he is?

Judge Napolitano Warns: Obama Can Be Indicted as ‘War Criminal’ If He Carries Out ‘Illegal’ Strike on Syria

Napolitano told Fox News host Shepard Smith that there are “four universally accepted” reasons under international law for taking military action and a strike on Syria does not fit under any of them.

According to Napolitano, a strike would thus be “illegal” under international law, which would put Obama at risk of being indicted.

“The president runs the risk of being declared a war criminal by a magistrate in the EU,” he said.

Werbung:
Back