Obama's Red Line in the Sand

Werbung:
It doesn't appear to me that Obama is willing to do anything to enact regime change in Syria. What makes you say that he is?
Well ....

One theory is Oil and Money ..... and no I am not talking about Bush .... I am talking about Obama ...

Glenn Beck has an interesting theory on this. I am not sure I know enough about the area to discern if this is true are not .... but, it is interesting.

Watch Glen's video ....

Glenn Beck Digs Into the One ‘Layer’ of Syria Conflict That He Says Mainstream Media Are Missing

GOP Rep. Reveals Why He Believes the Benghazi Attack and U.S. Policy on Syria Are Likely ‘Intimately Related Issues

Whatever the State Department and CIA were doing in Benghazi likely “had a direct connection to U.S. policy in Syria,” Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) said Monday evening.

During a discussion on the “unanswered questions” surrounding the Benghazi terror attack, the GOP congressman suggested that the State Department and CIA could have been stockpiling weapons for Syrian rebels when the U.S. compound came under attack on Sept. 11, 2012.

There are many theories surrounding Obama's agenda in the Middle East. I am not sure what to believe. But, I will say .... when it comes to Syria ... I am not buying it is for the children, nor Obama is incompetent nor it's to save face because of some "red line".

I believe his agenda s much more sinister than that. Like Benghazi .... we may or may not ever know the truth.

What concrete steps did he take to overthrow Mubarak?
Obama supported the removal of Hosni Mubarak as the the muslime brotherhood soldiers burned the churches and homes of Coptic Christians and killed women and children alike and ate the hearts of the soldiers on the battlefields ..... literally.

Obama sent F-16 fighters, Abram tanks and money to support the muslime Brotherhood-backed Morsi government, despite that this was an illegal act under Section 508 of the Foreign Assistance Act.

I am not exactly sure what you mean by "concrete steps" and I am sure you will use that term to justify Obama's illegal actions and support of the islamic extremist.

But, either way ..... there is little questioning among rational thinking Americans where Obama's loyalties are.

Obama supported the removal of Hosni Mubarak as the the muslime brotherhood soldiers burned the churches and homes of Coptic Christians and killed women and children alike and ate the hearts of the soldiers on the battlefields ..... literally.

So he "supported" it -- by doing what? Making a speech?

Obama sent F-16 fighters, Abram tanks and money to support the muslime Brotherhood-backed Morsi government, despite that this was an illegal act under Section 508 of the Foreign Assistance Act.

This took place after Mubarak was gone.

I am not exactly sure what you mean by "concrete steps" and I am sure you will use that term to justify Obama's illegal actions and support of the islamic extremist.

What I mean is what did he actually do to help overthrow Mubarak? Give a speech -- hold some talks? What did he do?

So he "supported" it -- by doing what? Making a speech?

This took place after Mubarak was gone.

What I mean is what did he actually do to help overthrow Mubarak? Give a speech -- hold some talks? What did he do?
I just stated what he did ....... and the deal to send weapons and money to Egypt was brokered in 2010 while Morsi was still in power. According to the Foreign Assistance Act, it should have been scrubbed by law once a coup had taken place.

It doesn't matter if Obama supported this effort with a speech or with sending weapons and money .... again, we all know where is loyalties are.

And, that is to the murderous muslime brotherhood who are killing men, women, and children all in the name of islam with the praise, support and approval of Obama.

Well ....

The muslim brother did end up with weapons and money sent illegally to them by the US dictator!
Technically the govt received them as thats who retains it when the musbros are eradicated. Perhaps a nice try by bo but really just a swing and a miss. As usual...

Technically the govt received them as thats who retains it when the musbros are eradicated. Perhaps a nice try by bo but really just a swing and a miss. As usual...
Who is in possession of the money and weapons now?

That would be the muslime back Egyptian government. Thanks to Obama's illegal transaction ....

I just stated what he did ....... and the deal to send weapons and money to Egypt was brokered in 2010 while Morsi was still in power. According to the Foreign Assistance Act, it should have been scrubbed by law once a coup had taken place.

...Mubarak did not lose power until 2011, and Morsi took power in 2012.

It doesn't matter if Obama supported this effort with a speech or with sending weapons and money .... again, we all know where is loyalties are.

I get it...Obama is loyal to the Muslim Brotherhood because two years before there was a coup, Congress approved a deal to send weapons to Egypt...and this all means that Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood in 2010 -- before any of this actually happened.

And, that is to the murderous muslime brotherhood who are killing men, women, and children all in the name of islam with the praise, support and approval of Obama.

So, would you support an intervention in Egypt? At least prior to Morsi losing power.

...Mubarak did not lose power until 2011, and Morsi took power in 2012.
Correct .... which makes Obama supplying the muslime brotherhood with money and weapons illegal under the Foreign Assistance Act.

I get it...Obama is loyal to the Muslim Brotherhood because two years before there was a coup, Congress approved a deal to send weapons to Egypt...and this all means that Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood in 2010 -- before any of this actually happened.

No ..... you obviously don't get. Your comment has to be one of the most ignorant and watered down rebuttals in an effort to support Obama's action that I have encountered.

You can continue to deny that Obama is supporting the murderous muslime brotherhood despite all the data out there stating otherwise. You can defend Obama's actions as the muslime brotherhood continues to commit horrific atrocities against men, women, and children that is reported nearly daily in the news ...... that's fine with me.

I am not interested in continuing this liberal dance of spin and denial with you!

Thanks for your response anyway!

Werbung:
Correct .... which makes Obama supplying the muslime brotherhood with money and weapons illegal under the Foreign Assistance Act.

This is a gray area, and Morsi was democratically elected anyway -- which would have an impact on that relevant section. Further, Congress made an effort to make this an issue and no one supported it.

No ..... you obviously don't get. Your comment has to be one of the most ignorant and watered down rebuttals in an effort to support Obama's action that I have encountered.

You are the one stating that we brokered an arms deal with Morsi in 2010 before he was even in power, and that somehow is proof that Obama is somehow on board with the Muslim Brotherhood. Your time line is just wrong.

Now, certainly Obama offered support to Morsi after the fact, but that it hardly the same as simply inventing some idea that in 2010 he was essentially plotting the overthrow of Mubarak in support of Morsi.

You can continue to deny that Obama is supporting the murderous muslime brotherhood despite all the data out there stating otherwise.

Please show me where I said that? And I challenge you to back up your absurd statement that in 2010 Obama was brokering arms deals with Morsi.

You can defend Obama's actions as the muslime brotherhood continues to commit horrific atrocities against men, women, and children that is reported nearly daily in the news ...... that's fine with me.

Again, please let me know where I said the Muslim Brotherhood was a great organization. After you come up empty on that search, maybe we can get back to the issue at hand.

Further, I have never advocated for doing anything on humanitarian grounds (something you seem to be advocating for here -- and interestingly nowhere else) -- so no, I don't care if a group is killing some other group....what I care about is when it spills over and impacts our national security interests. Let's face it, the Muslim Brotherhood was the democratically elected government of Egypt for a period, and its idiotic to just think we can ignore them -- especially given the massive strategic issues that Egypt has a major part in...the Suez Canal immediately coming to mind.

I am not interested in continuing this liberal dance of spin and denial with you!

I am not the one who is just making up "facts" here. But if you cannot fathom having your opinions challenged, it might be time to rethink them.

There are plenty of blunders Obama has made along the way, but just making up some allegation that has no basis in fact and then attacking him for it is pathetic...regardless of party.

Thanks for your response anyway!

You are welcome.

Back