obozo invites black racist to Whitehouse

in other words no? you don't know the context?

Can you describe ANY context that would justify advocating violence against the law, the President, or white people at this time? At the height of slavery - sure. In a parallel universe where violence is the only answer because peaceful means have been exhausted - sure. But here and now?

Werbung:
Can you describe ANY context that would justify advocating violence against the law, the President, or white people at this time? At the height of slavery - sure. In a parallel universe where violence is the only answer because peaceful means have been exhausted - sure. But here and now?

again I since I have seen nothing showing he supports violance against cops, what does it matter? I support a conviced cop killer becuse I think he did not get a fair trial, the police faked a confesion and possibly forced people to testify what they wanted...it does not mean I support killing cops...

and kill a president? what becuse he said burn a bush? his own statement about that was it was a way to say Fu** Bush without swearing....nothing to do with killing him. if one can't figure out that not evrything said in a poem or song is literal, then they better not follow the bible or there will be some problems.

you know what, here I just found the this from the daily show...
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stew...s-for-pushing-rapper-commons-w-h-controversy/

shows the epic hypocracy of Fox and Hannity...how deffends and calls a freind...the guy who actuly talked about having Obama suck on a machine gun...so Burn a Bush , means you support killing the president, are a evil man....Obama suck on this machine gun...means...I wish our president well?

Also shows Fox news sitting some of his angry violent lyrics...and failing the small part of...READING the next part ,where he disavows all that and says its not the right way...I guess it realy is asking alot to have Fox read a whole song before attacking it...

By the Way Johny Cash supported killing Cops...also wrote violent lyrics , after all he did shoot a man just to watch him die...CASH must be a Murder!

This is nothing but a race baiting Fox news Bull**** piece not aimed at any real issue other then, they hate Obama...

again I since I have seen nothing showing he supports violance against cops, what does it matter? I support a conviced cop killer becuse I think he did not get a fair trial, the police faked a confesion and possibly forced people to testify what they wanted...it does not mean I support killing cops...

Your view is sadly distorted. One cannot doubt that his lyrics are racists without really stretching the truth. (think back on some past controversies which were far far less blatant) If common says that he did not intend to make racist remarks then using racist and violent words is a poor way to do that. Saying burn the president is violent. Is it better than saying F* to the president? That would be violent too just allowed by the FCC. And in my opinion F* would be less violent by a tiny margin rather than more violent.

Regarding Stewarts article: I am sure that many are hypocrites. I for one do not approve of violent lyrics or whether they come from Cash, Nugent or Common.

Thank you Rick for posting one example of Commons work. Pocket is correct that the piece you posted is an example of describing things as they are and not neccessarily as they should be. Though it could also be that common thinks they should be that way.

That's what he thinks, and the claim that he's just describing reality is silly, unless the reality he's describing is that he's a virulent anti-white racist. Imagine leftsymps spouting such strained, unconvincing pseudo-arguments that something isn't what it is if a president invited a redneck singer who wrote songs glorifying the KKK - then would they say "he's just writing about reality"? Yaaaaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiight sure they would. What's operative here is another rule of the leftwing: racism is bad unless blacks engage in it, then it's OK.

That's what he thinks, and the claim that he's just describing reality is silly, unless the reality he's describing is that he's a virulent anti-white racist. Imagine leftsymps spouting such strained, unconvincing pseudo-arguments that something isn't what it is if a president invited a redneck singer who wrote songs glorifying the KKK - then would they say "he's just writing about reality"? Yaaaaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiight sure they would. What's operative here is another rule of the leftwing: racism is bad unless blacks engage in it, then it's OK.

Rick, you have to admire the CONSISTENCY of the leftists like PFOS.

They are consistent in their hypocrisy, their complete lack of intellectual honesty, their complete absence of integrity, and their ignorance of history.

Rick, you have to admire the CONSISTENCY of the leftists like PFOS.

They are consistent in their hypocrisy, their complete lack of intellectual honesty, their complete absence of integrity, and their ignorance of history.

so Fox bashes a rapper who 6 months on there network was called a great positive influence and all that....but now is a evil man who hates white and wants to kill cops....

Fox news states some of his lyrics...ignores the part right after saying , that those violant lyrics he just said are not the way.....aka taking lyrics out of context on purpose or to stupid to actuly read the song they are bashing

Fox news can cry about Him wanting to kill Bush...even though he never said that....but the Moter City mad Man Nuggent ( stanglehold is a kick ass song) can state that he wants Obama to suck on his machine gun....and this guy is fine and a freind....?
Right wing nut jobs never cared that Easy E was in the white house under Bush....I guess H W Bush was just such a radical since he was down with NWA...( care to go over there lyrics?)

You can have a man in the white house who sings, I shot a man just to watch him die..."

Early one mornin' while makin' the rounds
I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down
I went right home and I went to bed I stuck that lovin' 44 beneath my head

now I never attacked Bush HW or even cared...I never attacked Hannity for not going after Nuggent for his remarks ( though secret service may have checked him out) or cared that Cash was in the white house...

But lets see....I am the one who is a hypocrite? do you even understand what that word means are do you just not actuly pay attention to anything said that does not fit your viewpoint?

If Fox news told you 2 plus 2 was 5....you would debate that it was right and cry conspiricy and hypocracy to anyone who did not agree....sad

PFS latest puff balls: white guys wrote songs with violence (misses the point by a mile - it's not just violence but anti-white racist violence in the rapcrap songs) and his repeated mantra about things "taken out of context" - still waiting for proof of that - don't hold your breath. :rolleyes:

PFS latest puff balls: white guys wrote songs with violence (misses the point by a mile - it's not just violence but anti-white racist violence in the rapcrap songs) and his repeated mantra about things "taken out of context" - still waiting for proof of that - don't hold your breath. :rolleyes:

you know if you keep just saying the same thing over and over again it does not make it true right?

but nice job ignoring all the hypocrisy pointed out....if you just don't say anything maybe it will make it not true.

you know if you keep just saying the same thing over and over again it does not make it true right?

but nice job ignoring all the hypocrisy pointed out....if you just don't say anything maybe it will make it not true.

You didn't point out any hypocrisy inspite of being repeatedly challenged. Then you waste thread space claiming you did. Your baisc problem is that you're a liar.

You didn't point out any hypocrisy inspite of being repeatedly challenged. Then you waste thread space claiming you did. Your baisc problem is that you're a liar.

do you even know what Hypocrisy means? since have pointed out more then a few cases just on this issue alone...yet you cant seem to grasp when they are clear as day...

Fox News....attacks one person for something....loves someone else who does things worse....hmmmmm and ignores others who have done same thing, but where Republicans....hmmmm

maybe if we used little pictures it would be easier for you to follow?

do you even know what Hypocrisy means? since have pointed out more then a few cases just on this issue alone...yet you cant seem to grasp when they are clear as day...

Fox News....attacks one person for something....loves someone else who does things worse....hmmmmm and ignores others who have done same thing, but where Republicans....hmmmm

This one is pretty cut and dried - the Common lyrics are racist violence!!

Did Fox news say it was not? I don't watch videos and rarely have on these sites - so feel free to post a transcript. Will it say that Fox says common is not racist? Will it say that Fox likes common for some other reason? Let us know.

Do old songs from 20 or more years ago shed much light on this? Not really. But maybe if you develop the thought more it will.

Regarding the fox interview in which it was said: "Your music is very positive...you're known as the conscious rapper." I would like to see more than just a single quote from that story. Who has a link? Did the story say that the music was positive despite... Did the story say that some of the music was positive? Did the reporter that said that disagree with others at fox? t is not like fox is a monolith and every single person there agrees with each other. In fact, Fox is known for hiring liberal reporters and conservative reporters both. Who was this reporter?

Just now I have seen it said that the common lyrics are racist violence but that in the poem/song common ends it with a statement to ignore all the racist crap that proceeded it. Anyone want to make that case?

Of course, you have evidence of this vast right wing conspiracy that Fox News orchestrates, right?

Got some links for us to look at ? Of course not.

All you have is your jug of Obama Kool-Aid and a broken spell-checker.

Werbung:

You can't debate ME, so you keep bringing up Fox news this and Fox news that. :D

Back