on the Value of "Experts"

n0spam4me

Please see:
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/retractions/romero.html

and note that an Expert who changes his position on an issue (such as this one) inside of 10 days, is maybe not very useful as an expert at all.

Please do try this, look at the videos of the WTC buildings "collapsing" (including WTC 7) and do so with the sound turned off, PLEASE try to clear your mind of all that you have been told about these events and ask yourself,
does this look like the result of Chaotic forces acting on these buildings?

This is NOT rocket science! people can see with their own eyes what is going on here!

A! Bust the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Werbung:
and note that an Expert who changes his position on an issue (such as this one) inside of 10 days, is maybe not very useful as an expert at all.
Using an "experts" opinion in a debate is an "appeal to authority" which is considered a logical fallacy. However, if the expert did scientific research/testing to determine if there were explosives involved, then the findings could be considered as to their merit. Just his opinion means nothing.

Research that would prove if explosives contributed/caused the collapse would be to test the rubble for the presence of explosive residue; something that no one has done. Non-engineers, laypeople looking at a video has no scientific merit.

"However, if the expert did scientific research/testing to determine if there were explosives involved, then the findings could be considered as to their merit."

Two things:

1. The SCIENTISTS who have been asking for a NEW (and that is REAL) investigation of 9/11 have done REAL scientific research on the subject.

2. This isn't rocket-science, given the FACT that three steel framed buildings where reduced to rubble that day.... and the ONLY explanation as to why more people are not questioning this, is MIND games just like the FRAUD written about in the "EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES" .... Can U dig it?

"However, if the expert did scientific research/testing to determine if there were explosives involved, then the findings could be considered as to their merit."

1. The SCIENTISTS ...have done REAL scientific research on the subject...
Oh, then they have tested the debris for explosive residue? And, they have constructed buildings(or models of buildings) and then subjected them to destructive tests?

If so, please post their findings.

Yes the dust from lower Manhattan has been tested and found to have iron micro-spheres and also un-reacted nano-thermite. How much more evidence do you need? Clearly the emperor is NAKED! Lets Bust him for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Yes the dust from lower Manhattan has been tested and found to have iron micro-spheres and also un-reacted nano-thermite. How much more evidence do you need? Clearly the emperor is NAKED! Lets Bust him for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Post the scientific analysis. Just your saying that those substances were found does not constitute evidence or proof. What were the concentrations (ppm), were the concentrations indicative of explosives used to down the towers? Anybody can say anything on the INTERNET.

Why was the stuff, that is so much material of the WTC towers pulverized to fine dust?
why are there iron micro spheres (in any concentration at all...) in the dust?

The EVIDENCE is there, the explosions, the rapid nature of the "collapse" the fact that so much fine dust was created. Give me a break .....

Bust the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Why was the stuff, that is so much material of the WTC towers pulverized to fine dust?
Collapsing buildings made of steel and concrete produce dust.

why are there iron micro spheres (in any concentration at all...) in the dust?
Could be any number of reasons. One of which could be, that the concrete contained micro spheres of iron when it was used to build the Trade Center. I do not know, only a SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS would indicate if there were iron micro spheres present, and what kind of iron (or steel more likely), was present. And, possibly the source.

The EVIDENCE is there, the explosions, the rapid nature of the "collapse" the fact that so much fine dust was created. Give me a break .....
Collapses of buildings usually are "rapid", few collapse slowly. If the buildings collapsed without producing any dust, that would be suspicious. What evidence is there that there were any explosions?
Post the scientific analysis. Your opinion and statements are not proof. Give me a break. Your continual insisting that evidence is there means nothing except you have access to the INTERNET. Post the scientific analysis...that would be proof of the question one way or the other.

Small problem with the burden of prof argument,
The Government alleged that radical suicidal ARABS hijacked 4 commercial airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings... HOWEVER even members of the taxpayer funded commission are now questioning the report they produced because members of the Pentagon and other officials withheld INFORMATION or outright LIED to the commission.
( see Max Cleland's remarks, among others...)

WHERE is the EVIDENCE that 19 radical ARABS did indeed hijack 4 commercial airliners and crash 3 of them into buildings?

On the other side of the coin, there is a LOT of video from the actual day showing not only reporters telling you about explosions but also video evidence of explosions and given the fact that the lower 70 floors (aprox) of each building where NOT damaged by any aircraft crash, and NOT damaged by fire, WHAT caused the very energetic "collapse" of not only the towers but WTC7?

When it is the allegation of the Gov. and mainstream media that these buildings "collapsed" because of damaged sustained in the terrorist attack, they are making a charge that must have some sort of foundation, but what does it have?

Given that in the well documented "collapse" of the towers the first thing observed is a HUGE plume of dust/smoke and even heavy steel beams ejected from the building and then the downward motion is observed, why is that?

Clearly the emperor is NAKED!

Given that in the well documented "collapse" of the towers the first thing observed is a HUGE plume of dust/smoke and even heavy steel beams ejected from the building and then the downward motion is observed, why is that?
The first thing observed is not a HUGE plume of dust/smoke and even heavy steel beams ejected from the building, is two aircraft striking the building. Then a few minutes later, at the exact point where the aircraft struck, both buildings began to collapse. Such precision it must have been to get the two aircraft the strike exactly where the buildings were supposed to start collapsing? Would you mind stating your age in your next post?

Oh, the aircraft strikes and then a "few min later" the buildings begin to "collapse" ....

Let me back up just a bit here, I have been at a social event where there where some people taking turns at an internet enabled terminal and when my turn came 'round, I displayed AE911Truth and from the peanut gallery I hear,
"EEEW, one of those!" .... until AMERICA can come to terms with the FACT that the media and the Prez have been actively brainwashing the public about not only 9/11 but all sorts of things .... we have a PROBLEM here!

& ya, it really doesn't matter if I'm 14 or 64, what matters here is what is the TRUTH?

A lot of people are very busy praising a non-existent tailor, rather than busting the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE ....
Planet Earth ... We have a problem here.

we have a PROBLEM here!

& ya, it really doesn't matter if I'm 14
There are two problems here. The first is people ranting stuff without posting any scientific proof. The second is children on web sites that are intended for adults who do not post proof of what they claim, or know the difference between childish rants and scientific investigation.

Werbung:
Assumption is the mutha of disasta!

You have apparently made the assumption that I am a teenager, and if I where to tell you that I'm a veteran, maybe you would believe, and maybe not.

I gather from your post that you lump into the "childish rants" category things such as PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11, Architects & Engineers, Pilots for 9/11 truth ... etc ... or?

These experts (with military rank &or PHD ) have not reversed themselves at all much less backed down from an important statement in less than two weeks.

Do you intend to completely dismiss the work of Richard Gage and David Ray Griffin?

Even without the EXPERTS, I can see that because of the "total structural failure" of three steel framed buildings and the FACT that the GOVERNMENT supports the FARCE of a conspiracy theory that 19 suicidal Arabs are responsible for the whole thing, that there is something terribly wrong with this picture!

The WHOLE story that the Government attempts to sell the public is just like the mind games in the EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES.

WE THE PEOPLE should be arresting the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Back