on the Value of "Experts"

I gather from your post that you lump into the "childish rants" category things such as PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11, Architects & Engineers, Pilots for 9/11 truth ... etc ... or?
No just your rants void of any proof, but yet abundant in wild statements and childishly and asinine references to an emperor's missing clothing.

These experts (with military rank &or PHD ) have not reversed themselves at all much less backed down from an important statement in less than two weeks.
"Experts" who have done scientific tests and the results of which you have not posted? Are we to take your word for it?
Do you intend to completely dismiss the work of Richard Gage and David Ray Griffin?
I would not be able to dismiss their work if you posted it here, would I? But you have not, just have made references to it without posting it for evaluation.

Even without the EXPERTS, I can see that because of the "total structural failure" of three steel framed buildings and the FACT that the GOVERNMENT supports the FARCE of a conspiracy theory that 19 suicidal Arabs are responsible for the whole thing, that there is something terribly wrong with this picture!
Such is much more credible than your statements sans proof. That was 19 suicidal Arabs backed by an extensive radical anti-American Muslim movement with millions of dollars in resources. The FBI investigation chronicled their flight training and preparation for the attack. And against that, we have your bazaar references to a government conspiracy and the emperor's cloths.

Werbung:
You seem to be well versed in the material that supports the OFFICIAL story, however there in a video available on the web (youtube ... etc...) that is called "BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH" Richard Gage, I have posted this reference several times and has nobody bothered to look it up on the web?

Also, the story about the 19 radical Arabs does NOT explain the total structural failure of THREE buildings that day, the sort of structural failure as observed would involve the failure of tens-of-thousands of welds and bolts (etc...) within said structures to happen right on Q. in order to achieve the observed result.
This is like going to Vegas and rolling box cars 100,000 times in a row!
The steel in the twin towers below the crash site was still COLD, and was not damaged by the aircraft impact, so what made it just give-way?

Can you think about this, if you saw a VW bug ram a 40 ft bus and in the impact completely destroy both vehicles? You would say "that just doesn't happen" however in the case of the alleged falling mass of the upper (aprox) one sixth of the WTC tower, said mass was alleged to be sufficient to cause the total destruction of the remaining 5 sixths, and in such a short time....

There is something VERY WRONG with this picture!

What is going on here is the VERY same sort of mind games that con-artists use (ever see a movie called "THE FLIM-FLAM MAN"?)

Bust the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Back