Only Govt Jobs doing well

I'm so tired of the right speaking for the rest of the country. Today I heard a republican senator say the entire country does not want health care reform. Who the hell does he think he is speaking for me? :mad:

I imagine he was speaking for the majority of people in his state that elected him. That is all we should expect a Senator to speak for.

And big whoop Obama is down in the polls one day and up another. He has a long ways to go until his as low as whale sheet like Bush was.

Day to day polls are irrelevant, trends are what matter. Multiple polls shows that voters are not placing health care reform anywhere near the top of their issue list.

Forcing a polarizing issue running into the midterms has the potential to kill Obama's agenda, regardless of his personal popularity ratings.

Werbung:
I imagine he was speaking for the majority of people in his state that elected him. That is all we should expect a Senator to speak for.

Day to day polls are irrelevant, trends are what matter. Multiple polls shows that voters are not placing health care reform anywhere near the top of their issue list.

Forcing a polarizing issue running into the midterms has the potential to kill Obama's agenda, regardless of his personal popularity ratings.

Here's a question: As part of this huge 'BABY BOOMER' crowd that will be looking at hitting the medicare/medicaid health insurance industry within a couple {10} years wouldn't it behoove us {AMERICA} to get our ducks in a row and be forward thinking/proactive for that eventual crisis...or am I just looking to far down that sink hole:confused:

Gov't jobs are a joke and there are way to many of them already!

Would be nice if Obama could figure out how to create just one real job
for somebody looking for one.

Now that would be a nice Christmas present!

The stimulus jobs are few and temporary
at best. Green jobs are a myth.
Jobs aren't coming back under Obama, just the opposite!

Gov't jobs are a joke and there are way to many of them already!

Military jobs are government jobs so as unbelievable as it may seem I guess it is true what they say.

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once and awhile.

Here's a question: As part of this huge 'BABY BOOMER' crowd that will be looking at hitting the medicare/medicaid health insurance industry within a couple {10} years wouldn't it behoove us {AMERICA} to get our ducks in a row and be forward thinking/proactive for that eventual crisis...or am I just looking to far down that sink hole:confused:

Medicare will be broke in 10 years. Nothing in this plan does anything to change that really.

Medicare will be broke in 10 years. Nothing in this plan does anything to change that really.

It extends it 10 years over the previously projected shortfall. Hey it could have been extended further with more of our original reform being allowed to stay in the Bill.

You guys should have helped us with that.

It extends it 10 years over the previously projected shortfall. Hey it could have been extended further with more of our original reform being allowed to stay in the Bill.

You guys should have helped us with that.

Until the bill comes out of conference and the language can be seen, Medicare is going broke in 2019, and nothing is changing that.

That said, spending almost a trillion dollars to set up a system that will still be bankrupt in 20 years is hardly an accomplishment.

Ah HA...that's if your still thinking that all of those 'BABY BOOMERS' won't be having better preventative medical care while utilizing this HC Reform bill that our elected officials are working so hard to iron out the wrinkles! See for me and my age group/area we shouldn't have to put off yearly care/check ups and all around well-care...just biding our time until the Medicare system will kick in and provide us with some sort of medical service.

So how is this effort on behalf of all those future baby boomers not going to be a WIN/WIN situation:confused:

Ah HA...that's if your still thinking that all of those 'BABY BOOMERS' won't be having better preventative medical care while utilizing this HC Reform bill that our elected officials are working so hard to iron out the wrinkles! See for me and my age group/area we shouldn't have to put off yearly care/check ups and all around well-care...just biding our time until the Medicare system will kick in and provide us with some sort of medical service.

So how is this effort on behalf of all those future baby boomers not going to be a WIN/WIN situation:confused:

Well, when Medicare goes bankrupt and the government has to borrow into oblivion to maintain your "access" to the doctor, that will cause the run of the mill problems like massive inflation, high interest rates, a seriously devalued dollar, and a basic depletion of your overall savings.

If that is a "win/win", more power to you.

Well, when Medicare goes bankrupt and the government has to borrow into oblivion to maintain your "access" to the doctor, that will cause the run of the mill problems like massive inflation, high interest rates, a seriously devalued dollar, and a basic depletion of your overall savings.

If that is a "win/win", more power to you.

Once upon a time "In WHOOVILLE", I used to have a savings account and it earned a nice interest rate and my 401K/KPER was earning a nice interest also; but then some lessor thinking adult {2 of them} absconded with a nice 60 million dollars of our KPERs retirement fund, there were drastic lay offs {circa 1980's} and all of my "NEST EGG" seemed to become a freeze dried-some what imitation EGG PRODUCT {piss poor substitute}...long story short; I don't live in a 'POLYANNA WORLD' and I've seen the economy in the highs and lows since I was 14 year old and established my savings account so if "YOU" say medicare will be broke in 10 years and I say my health care during those 10 years will matter a great deal to me...that IS MY WIN/WIN and it makes me HAPPY ;)

ANY PREVENTATIVE WELLNESS CARE WILL BE BETTER FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED THEN WAITING UNTIL IT'S TO LATE AND DOING LIFE SUSTAINING HEALTH CARE THAT IS EXTREMELY MORE EXPENSIVE! IMO

Werbung:
Until the bill comes out of conference and the language can be seen, Medicare is going broke in 2019, and nothing is changing that.

That said, spending almost a trillion dollars to set up a system that will still be bankrupt in 20 years is hardly an accomplishment.

You completely missed the part that if we don't reform healthcare it will be much worse on the country financially than if we DO REFORM??????:confused:

The CBO clearly says that even this watered down version cuts the deficit by a hundred and twenty or thirty billion in the first 10 years and then trillions after that.

Doing nothing was not an option.

You could have had a greater part in this but your side decided it better to just oppose everything.

Back