Over/Under on how many times berreal uses "chickenhawk" in his everyday speech

over/under on berreal how many times berreal says "chickenhawk" per day

• Total voters

USMC the Almighty

If you were a lines maker, what would you put the over/under at for how many times berreal uses the term "chickenhawk" per day?

Werbung:
Chickenhawk 1 to Chickenhawk 2 - Is there a Chickenhawk Frequent Flyer discount issued by your travel agency? Hmmmm????

See? I used it myself 3 times here! I would have said 10, but had to go with I can't count that high, in lieu of "too many to count". I can't count 'em if I don't read 'em, and that I just don't do any more...

What amuses me is the fact that he doesn't appear to know what the word means. I have seen him use it several times in reference to people who have served in the military and by definition, one who has served can not be a chickenhawk.

Well I guess I am one who thinks he doesnt use it outside his hate filled ignorant posts. I just cant grasp the concept that he can fit chickenhawk into a sentence in his everyday speech.

Werbung:
Well I guess I am one who thinks he doesnt use it outside his hate filled ignorant posts. I just cant grasp the concept that he can fit chickenhawk into a sentence in his everyday speech.

Bunz, this is primarily just a joke to point out how ridiculous berreal is getting with it. I personally don't believe he actually uses it in his everyday speech.

Back