Palerider Proves Jack Here Wrong

R

Rokerijdude11

Pale rider proves Jack Herer wrong and collects 100,000,00 cash money and makes the front page of time magazine!!!!

Oh wait thats right this is a conspiracy because Palerider is a KNOWN LIAR .............he NEVER contacted Jack Herer with any PROOF that Jack was wrong about something in his book

Its a nice conspiracy though that he would actually be able to do that based on his Lower Education in hemp and Marijauana Prohibition and legalization

Ive known some Dare Graduates who know more about Hemp and MJ than Pale rider.....but he expects you all to believe that he

A.) proved Jack Herer Wrong somewhere in his book
(even though pale has NEVER read the Book!)

B.) supposedly contacted Jack with his supposed "Proof"

He is a LIAR and this is his conspiracy

Werbung:
did someone hold a weapon to your head and force you to read this?

or are you just an asshole?

I didnt call you a liar

i said some question your credability and i asked if perhaps you were a Liar Like your buttranger buddy palerider?

Im not putting up anything.....when the time comes we will reveal you if the case is warranted if not we wont

have a nice day

or not

Quote from forum rules:
"1. No personal attacks.
----------------------------------------
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected."

Maybe this just isn't the forum for you Rokerijdude11

Roker, I thought you were OK, and while I agree with you on pot laws, you need to stop being such a cock.

The first post in this thread is completley stupid, and then calling people arseholes and buttrangers and liars for no reason? This is a place for debate.

Please Roker, stop insulting people, or I hope you get barred. Sure, I expect I'll snap at people in a heated debate and call them something or say something stupid a few times in the future, but look at you.

And another thing, if you want people to take you seriously, just clean up your posts a bit.

HE is a LIAR plain and simple.................he claims he has proven Jack wrong and supposedly contacted Him as of yesterday

well as of 10 am today Jack still hasnt recieved ANYTHING from ANYONE concerning his claims or his Book flat out Mr Pale rider LIED to the readers and his lil friend ran to his aide when i called him on it

you say this is a place for debate? i havent seen any of that since ive dealt with Mr Liar here?

so sorry

I asked the same thing and surprise, surprise surprise, he didn't put up.

I have better things to do that wait all day for you to respond

your a Liar you say you sent all of your proof to My Friend? why is it he hasnt recieved any of it?

because your a liar

pretty well sums it up eh?

Quote from forum rules:
"1. No personal attacks.
----------------------------------------
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected."

Maybe this just isn't the forum for you Rokerijdude11

He is LYING Im not personally attacking him.he made a claim that he sent information to a FRIEND of mine..........not taking into consideration that I personally KNOW the man he claims to have contacted

He lied to myself and all of your members he never contacted my friend EVER

Werbung:
Roker, I thought you were OK, and while I agree with you on pot laws, you need to stop being such a cock.
well if they didnt try to gang rape me every time i posted perhaps i wouldnt be on the defense all the time?.........
The first post in this thread is completley stupid, and then calling people arseholes and buttrangers and liars for no reason? This is a place for debate.
of course it is that was obvious to all i thought? it was as stupid as PaleRider claiming that he proved Jack wrong and had sent him all the information to prove it........he seems to forget that I have a Friendship there.............It was easy as a phone call to see if he was telling the truth on that one and he of course wasnt telling us the truth
Please Roker, stop insulting people, or I hope you get barred. Sure, I expect I'll snap at people in a heated debate and call them something or say something stupid a few times in the future, but look at you.
as i say if they didnt try to gang rape people all the time maybe people would treat them differently? you have 3 folks here who make this a habit i watched them do the same thing to NEW members TOO!!!

and your worried about me? how thin is your skin? Butt ranger and asshole WOW those are some hard hitting UGLY names? wtf?..........I dont take Lightly people that LIE to better theyre positions...and Pale was caught red handed in a MAJOR lie

And another thing, if you want people to take you seriously, just clean up your posts a bit.

yeah maybe so but when every time you post it has to be in a defensive posture???????Pale has been calling me names all the way through the marijuana thread i held my cool until now

he is Un-Educated and really dosent know what the hell he is talking about we both know it .................
he deserves what he got

Back