Palestinian protests “unsafe” for Jewish people???

Some demented Muslim Jihadists see Netanyahu as genocidal for killing mass murdering Muslim Jihadists, like some racist black Americans see cops as evil for arresting black criminals.
See, you’re not really on black peoples side either. You’re just exploiting another race again. For your information the issue is those black criminals as you call them aren’t treated the same as white criminals. They’re killed, not arrested often times. You usually don’t have white people get a cops knee to their neck and kill them mercilessly.

Werbung:
Some demented Muslim Jihadists see Netanyahu as genocidal for killing mass murdering Muslim Jihadists, like some racist black Americans see cops as evil for arresting black criminals.
The issue is that Netanyahu has killed 0ver 33,000 Palestinians, most of them women and children. We do not have a problem in this country with cops destroying the homes of thousands of people and them then murdering them with bombs.

Netanyahu is clearly genocidal due to the huge numbers of innocent people he has killed.

Silly Mark thinks that any Black person who has witnessed a cop killing a Black driver at a traffic stop is racist and evil.

See, you’re not really on black peoples side either. You’re just exploiting another race again. For your information the issue is those black criminals as you call them aren’t treated the same as white criminals. They’re killed, not arrested often times. You usually don’t have white people get a cops knee to their neck and kill them mercilessly.
You repeat the badly mangled leftist racist view that cops kill blacks for being black. That is a lie and those who promote the lie are sick.

The issue is that Netanyahu has killed 0ver 33,000 Palestinians, most of them women and children. We do not have a problem in this country with cops destroying the homes of thousands of people and them then murdering them with bombs.

Netanyahu is clearly genocidal due to the huge numbers of innocent people he has killed.
Leftists despise Israel for hunting down and killing genocidal Muslim mass murderers.
Silly Mark thinks that any Black person who has witnessed a cop killing a Black driver at a traffic stop is racist and evil.
Leftist liars forgot to mention that the black driver shot at the police first.

You’re the one being a cocky cheerleader for Biden. The thing about me is I’m very humble. I don’t want Trump to win. But I am choosing to lose on purpose because of my moral opposition to who I’m supposed to support.
You're humble??
That must go hand in hand with being a bleeding heart idiot.

So he was not a successful cop killer? Surely you have heard of one involving a REAL cop killer.

So he was not a successful cop killer? Surely you have heard of one involving a REAL cop killer.
This perp tried to kill cops by unloading his pistol at them, but sadly, like as poor Michael Brown found out, cops don't react kindly to punks trying to kill them.

Werbung:
I don’t know why zionists would feel so “unsafe” when the US government is on their side and arresting protestors for them. Joe Biden is even willing to lose to Trump for them and their genocidal status quo for some reason (probably money).

Back