Pervert my get reduced sentence because its a strain on his transgender identy ?

the annoying thing

Werbung:
May get. Nothing here yet just the usual appeal attempts
What good is the pervert to society? If he cannot live with the punishment for his crimes, then give him some relief like compassionate Democrats in America gave Jeff Epstein.

What good is the pervert to society? If he cannot live with the punishment for his crimes, then give him some relief like compassionate Democrats in America gave Jeff Epstein.

ah,democrats killed epstein? you have proof? no?
why do you enjoy looking like a lying moron so much?

ah,democrats killed epstein? you have proof? no?
why do you enjoy looking like a lying moron so much?
Nobody knows who suicided Epstein but millions of Americans are aware of the multiple 'suicides' of potential witnesses to the Clinton crime family corruption.

1705847129106.png

ABC News Covers Clinton’s Ties To Epstein Years After Hot Mic ‘We Had Everything’ Scandal​

Fullscreen button

ABC News Covers Clinton’s Ties To Epstein Years After Hot Mic ‘We Had Everything’ Scandal

ABC News Covers Clinton’s Ties To Epstein Years After Hot Mic ‘We Had Everything’ Scandal© Provided by State Of The Union
Former President Bill Clinton is expected to be named as one of several John Does in previously redacted documents related to Jeffrey Epstein, following a leaked video in which an ABC News anchor expressed frustration over the network’s decision not to air her Epstein reporting.

The leaked hot mic tape led to industry criticism and raised concerns about ethical journalism.

ABC News downplayed the significance of the video, but a federal judge’s order to unseal documents has led to the expectation of Clinton’s identification. (Trending: Obama Judge Issues Shock Ruling Against Democrats)

“I’ve had the story for three years… we would not put it on the air,” anchor Amy Robach said.

“It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything.”

“I tried for three years to get it on to no avail. And now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations and I freaking had all of it,” Robach said.

“I’m so pissed right now.”

“There will come a day when we will realize Jeffrey Epstein was the most prolific pedophile this country has ever known. I had it all, three years ago.”

“First of all, I was told, who’s Jeffrey Ep

Nobody knows who suicided Epstein but millions of Americans are aware of the multiple 'suicides' of potential witnesses to the Clinton crime family corruption.

View attachment 10480

ABC News Covers Clinton’s Ties To Epstein Years After Hot Mic ‘We Had Everything’ Scandal​

Fullscreen button

ABC News Covers Clinton’s Ties To Epstein Years After Hot Mic ‘We Had Everything’ Scandal

ABC News Covers Clinton’s Ties To Epstein Years After Hot Mic ‘We Had Everything’ Scandal© Provided by State Of The Union
Former President Bill Clinton is expected to be named as one of several John Does in previously redacted documents related to Jeffrey Epstein, following a leaked video in which an ABC News anchor expressed frustration over the network’s decision not to air her Epstein reporting.

The leaked hot mic tape led to industry criticism and raised concerns about ethical journalism.

ABC News downplayed the significance of the video, but a federal judge’s order to unseal documents has led to the expectation of Clinton’s identification. (Trending: Obama Judge Issues Shock Ruling Against Democrats)

“I’ve had the story for three years… we would not put it on the air,” anchor Amy Robach said.

“It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything.”

“I tried for three years to get it on to no avail. And now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations and I freaking had all of it,” Robach said.

“I’m so pissed right now.”

“There will come a day when we will realize Jeffrey Epstein was the most prolific pedophile this country has ever known. I had it all, three years ago.”

“First of all, I was told, who’s Jeffrey Ep
Millions of right wing morons are conspiracy morons, I don't disagree

But you should stop lying, making partisan claims with no proof
You must enjoy looking stupid

Werbung:
Back