Pervert my get reduced sentence because its a strain on his transgender identy ?

Werbung:
its a shame only other right wing morons believe you.
you can't get any judges or police interested in your lies..for good reason
Only a very few standing among the demonically inflamed mob of those who pushed Pilate to unjustly torture and murder Jesus stood on the right side of good and evil, just like very few modern statists stand on the right side of the divide between good and evil.

Only a very few standing among the demonically inflamed mob of those who pushed Pilate to unjustly torture and murder Jesus stood on the right side of good and evil, just like very few modern statists stand on the right side of the divide between good and evil.
more right wing word salad nonsense lol

when had science been wrong for you, moron?
LOL YOU still are to stupid to get it . YOUR A narcissist and a moron and truing to reverse course by asking me when science has failed me .
NOW either prove its right 99.9999 percent of the time or shut up and go someplace else and post moron,

LOL YOU still are to stupid to get it . YOUR A narcissist and a moron and truing to reverse course by asking me when science has failed me .
NOW either prove its right 99.9999 percent of the time or shut up and go someplace else and post moron,

so when has science failed you? why do you refuse to answer a simple question, moron? lol

Werbung:
Back