Pervert my get reduced sentence because its a strain on his transgender identy ?

worst felon in politics? lol.
what a moron you are
Too many mysterious and unexplained 'accidental' and 'suicidal' deaths of potential witnesses against the Clinton crime family make Hillary a suspected murderer at the least.

Werbung:
Too many mysterious and unexplained 'accidental' and 'suicidal' deaths of potential witnesses against the Clinton crime family make Hillary a suspected murderer at the least.

many things are mysterious to morons.
you can suspect her of anything, but feel free to show any credible independent person who does.
but you wont, lying moron

Yes a narcissist anti American lying MORON

well then you tell us how they all happened and who did it MORON
why would I care about something that the police aren't worried about being a crime?

you can feel free to prove that the clintons were involved in them if you want. go for it

why would I care about something that the police aren't worried about being a crime?

you can feel free to prove that the clintons were involved in them if you want. go for it
Because you ,made a claim now prove how they all died and who killed them MORON , you cant can you you lying moron

many things are mysterious to morons.
you can suspect her of anything, but feel free to show any credible independent person who does.
but you wont, lying moron
The evidence of fraud is clear as is the Democrat denial of the evidence, avoidance of the evidence, and inability to refute the evidence.

The evidence of fraud is clear as is the Democrat denial of the evidence, avoidance of the evidence, and inability to refute the evidence.
its a shame only other right wing morons believe you.
you can't get any judges or police interested in your lies..for good reason

Werbung:
Back