Polls: Obama wins debate

It's funny that you mention Gergen. He's so far left. Besides, the Obama camp was calling their people asking them to watch the debate on CNN.

Werbung:
I switched between all 3 cable channels...CNN, MSNBC, and Fox. Yeah, I saw some split screen stuff...I saw Obama smile once or twice when McCain was skirting the truth. Overall, I thought McCain came across angry and condescending, while Obama looked presidential..in control, calm and intelligent.

You're hallucinating. :D McCain was smiling most the time (what rational person wouldn't at Obama's BS?) and came across as he is: mature, experienced. Obama was posing with a lot of hand gestures, like a nervous first time high school debater. :)

Werbung:
you did not mention fox, they did an IM vote and McCain won 84 Obama 14 undecided 1

You may not like to admit it or agree with it but Fox has just about as many dems as they do repubs watching and a fair ammount of indies.

the stations you mentioned are Overwhelmingly dems and libs watching.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

You slay me!:D If we're going to consider FIXED NEWS an on air political action committee for the Republicans... any Republicans then let's quote MSNBC stats too... So Obama won 99 to 1!:)

Thanks for some real unbent statistics Popeye. Someone has to. You got it right.

Back