Poor Joe Biden has to give up another lucrative side job

mark francis

Werbung:
There are a lot of possible choices for the Biden clan after he's kicked out of office and Hunter gets out of jail.

Here my pick for what they are qualified to do. After all joe was a truck driver.

And lug nut could get the job of derailing the weenie .

There are a lot of possible choices for the Biden clan after he's kicked out of office and Hunter gets out of jail.

Here my pick for what they are qualified to do. After all joe was a truck driver.

And lug nut could get the job of derailing the weenie .
Are you still obsessing about hunter? I guess your therapy isn't working

This story has nothing to do with hunter but yet you couldn't stop posting about him LOL you are so obsessed seek help
You don't know that. Biden may have been selling visits to the White House for enough money to buy a yacht, but we don't know whether he may have had Hunter supply them with crack as well to sweeten the deal.

You don't know that. Biden may have been selling visits to the White House for enough money to buy a yacht, but we don't know whether he may have had Hunter supply them with crack as well to sweeten the deal.
Point out in the story where hunter is mentioned Moron

Werbung:
I don't know that democrats really care either way about that but you guys are obsessed about it which is really kind of creepy
We know that Democrats have weird fascinations with sexual perversion since at least the early days of the Obama's appointed sex pervert to serve as a new government officer whose title was safe sex school tsar Kevin Jennings led the way influencing schools to adopt his graphic homosex curricula which taught young kids how to have safe homosex and enjoy it.

Back