Poor Joe Biden has to give up another lucrative side job

Werbung:
We know that Democrats have weird fascinations with sexual perversion since at least the early days of the Obama's appointed sex pervert to serve as a new government officer whose title was safe sex school tsar Kevin Jennings led the way influencing schools to adopt his graphic homosex curricula which taught young kids how to have safe homosex and enjoy it.

if you look at all the posts about sexual perversion, its pretty much right wingers making them here. lol.
the facts dont lie :)

if you look at all the posts about sexual perversion, its pretty much right wingers making them here. lol.
the facts dont lie :)
I agree. It seems only 'right wingers' object to leftist promotion of sexual perversions and degeneracy.

I agree. It seems only 'right wingers' object to leftist promotion of sexual perversions and degeneracy.
Only right wingers seem to obsess about what they think is perversion lol
Maybe if you morons spent more time trying to ge intelligent you would be better off

Point out in the story where hunter is mentioned Moron
There is no indication that Hunter was getting any kind of cut from the money circus barker Joe was making selling White House visits, but there might be a link between Hunter and Joe from the money made on the 'sales' of Hunter's crappy artwork.

1705026702229.png
1705026735660.png

Last edited:
There is no indication that Hunter was getting any kind of cut from the money circus barker Joe was making selling White House visits, but there might be a link between Hunter and Joe from the money made on the 'sales' of Hunter's crappy artwork.

View attachment 10169
View attachment 10170

what money did joe make from it? provide proof moron. oh wait you wont, its just another lie. as always.

Far left Democrats think Americans are stupid for thinking sexual perversions are wicked.

Fistgate II: High School Students Given 'Fisting Kits' At Kevin Jennings' 2001 GLSEN Conference (breitbart.com) 12-8-09

christians have a long history of obsessing about "wicked" behavior of others who aren't hurting other people. you should stick to being a good person yourself instead of the long history of persecuting gays, keeping women as property, etc.

if christians took all the time and effort they spent obsessing about the sex life of others into doing good, the world would be a much better place. But sadlyi they keep obsessing about sex.

what money did joe make from it? provide proof moron. oh wait you wont, its just another lie. as always.
Nobody knows how much money Biden made selling access to the WH for cash donations, but we do know Biden's people told him he should stop that corrupt practice before he gets into trouble with American voters.

Nobody knows how much money Biden made selling access to the WH for cash donations, but we do know Biden's people told him he should stop that corrupt practice before he gets into trouble with American voters.

"nobody knows" = "I'm making up lies because I have nothing" lol.

let me know when you morons have any actual proof of this "corruption" lol

christians have a long history of obsessing about "wicked" behavior of others who aren't hurting other people. you should stick to being a good person yourself instead of the long history of persecuting gays, keeping women as property, etc.

if christians took all the time and effort they spent obsessing about the sex life of others into doing good, the world would be a much better place. But sadlyi they keep obsessing about sex.
Leviticus 18

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the Lord your God.

Werbung:
"nobody knows" = "I'm making up lies because I have nothing" lol.

let me know when you morons have any actual proof of this "corruption" lol
Look. I posted the truth and you failed to debunk it and instead demand of me details that nobody knows, apparently thinking asking inane questions will somehow serve as a repudiation of the facts posted.

Back