Joe Biden brags about being above the law

Werbung:
Biden's bootlicks cannot believe Biden did anything or said anything wrong, but that is because their bias has driven them into stark raving stupidity.
Who said Biden never did or said anything wrong moron
Name names and quote them
But you won't liar

Americans who pressured electors and other officials to stop the theft of the 2020 election were in the right.

let me know when you morons have proven this so -called theft wtih credible evidence.
so far you morons have failed spectacularly. or you wouldn't have lost every court case. lol

let me know when you morons have proven this so -called theft wtih credible evidence.
so far you morons have failed spectacularly. or you wouldn't have lost every court case. lol
For those who refuse to believe even the possibility that fraud existed in the 2020 election, there is no evidence available. The evidence that millions of other Americans clearly see is invisible to the deluded and damaged.

For those who refuse to believe even the possibility that fraud existed in the 2020 election, there is no evidence available. The evidence that millions of other Americans clearly see is invisible to the deluded and damaged.
I guess every judge was deluded and damaged?
That's what you are going with? Lol
You must enjoy looking stupid

I guess every judge was deluded and damaged?
That's what you are going with? Lol
You must enjoy looking stupid
The mass acceptance of the lying Democrat fraud and coverup of the fraud does not mean the fraud did not occur.

Every judge was deluded?
You enjoy being a moron lol
Judges, election officials, businesspeople, clergy, politicians and whoever else either believed the Democrat claims or not, but none of them bothered to initiate investigations that could have disproven voter fraud claims, so they just took Democrats' word for it.

Judges, election officials, businesspeople, clergy, politicians and whoever else either believed the Democrat claims or not, but none of them bothered to initiate investigations that could have disproven voter fraud claims, so they just took Democrats' word for it.
So every judge was deluded?
Yes or no moron

Werbung:
Yes or no, moron
Simple question moron lol
Yes or no what? Were judges deluded who refused to take on voting fraud hot potato issues they did not want tried in their courts? No, I don't think they were deluded, just unwilling to do the right thing because that would no doubt have brought down on themselves the wrath of the Democrat party and the slander of the leftist media.

Back