Joe Biden brags about being above the law

Yes or no what? Were judges deluded who refused to take on voting fraud hot potato issues they did not want tried in their courts? No, I don't think they were deluded, just unwilling to do the right thing because that would no doubt have brought down on themselves the wrath of the Democrat party and the slander of the leftist media.
Were all the judg3s who ruled against your cases deluded?

Yes or no?
Simple question moron

Werbung:
Were all the judg3s who ruled against your cases deluded?

Yes or no?
Simple question moron
I did not have any cases. I wish you would understand that because your continual claims that I did just makes you look stupid. Every judge who refused to do what he could to either prove or disprove voting fraud evidence presented to his court failed to promote and protect the honesty and integrity of the 2020 election.

I did not have any cases. I wish you would understand that because your continual claims that I did just makes you look stupid. Every judge who refused to do what he could to either prove or disprove voting fraud evidence presented to his court failed to promote and protect the honesty and integrity of the 2020 election.
Of course I means republican cases but you knew that
You are just too cowardly to answer lol

Of course I means republican cases but you knew that
You are just too cowardly to answer lol
I am not aware of what others presented to courts, but I do know some judges refused to even consider the evidence presented to their courts.

Your stupid question will never produce the answer you think can be forced by the stupid question because the answer you desire is not even logical.

you: " The evidence that millions of other Americans clearly see is invisible to the deluded and damaged."

all the judges in the republican election fraud cases ruled against republicans. obviously they didn't see your so-called evidence, so by your posts you claim they are deluded and damaged.

lol.

every judge was deluded and damaged is your story? lol.

moron

you: " The evidence that millions of other Americans clearly see is invisible to the deluded and damaged."

all the judges in the republican election fraud cases ruled against republicans. obviously they didn't see your so-called evidence, so by your posts you claim they are deluded and damaged.

lol.

every judge was deluded and damaged is your story? lol.

moron
You talk about all judges yet you cannot provide even one judge who ruled that the evidence shown him or her proved the Democrats did not commit massive voting fraud in 2020.

You talk about all judges yet you cannot provide even one judge who ruled that the evidence shown him or her proved the Democrats did not commit massive voting fraud in 2020.

because that's not how judges work.

you keep posting that as if it proves something.

well it does prove you are a legal moron :)

and by gosh if you want to look stupid, i'm going to let you!

because that's not how judges work.
You know no judge has ever disproven voter fraud, but you still dishonestly imply that since judges refused to accept voter fraud cases that somehow irrationally proves voter fraud did not happen.

Werbung:
You know no judge has ever disproven voter fraud, but you still dishonestly imply that since judges refused to accept voter fraud cases that somehow irrationally proves voter fraud did not happen.

no i don't imply that at all.
god you're stupid. lol

Back