Joe Biden brags about being above the law

mark francis

Biden sounds more and more like a fascist dictator every day, not subject to US laws or court decisions.

Biden brags about defying Supreme Court and relieving '136 million' student loan debts (msn.com) 12-20-23

Biden brags about defying Supreme Court and relieving '136 million' student loan debts

Biden brags about defying Supreme Court and relieving '136 million' student loan debts© Provided by Washington Examiner

President Joe Biden bragged Wednesday about defying the Supreme Court over student loans and appeared to slip up verbally in doing so.

The Supreme Court struck down Biden's $400 billion student loan forgiveness plan in June, ruling it was an illegal use of the president's powers. But since then, Biden has pushed forward with several smaller rounds of cancellation anyway.

"I went to the Supreme Court to eliminate student debt out there,” Biden said to applause at a Bidenomics-focused speech in Milwaukee. “Guess what? The Supreme Court ruled against me, but I still got 136 million people’s debt relieved
.”

Werbung:
kids%2Blaughing.jpg

"WASHINGTON EXAMINER!!!!!"

Biden sounds more and more like a fascist dictator every day, not subject to US laws or court decisions.

Biden brags about defying Supreme Court and relieving '136 million' student loan debts (msn.com) 12-20-23

Biden brags about defying Supreme Court and relieving '136 million' student loan debts

Biden brags about defying Supreme Court and relieving '136 million' student loan debts© Provided by Washington Examiner

President Joe Biden bragged Wednesday about defying the Supreme Court over student loans and appeared to slip up verbally in doing so.

The Supreme Court struck down Biden's $400 billion student loan forgiveness plan in June, ruling it was an illegal use of the president's powers. But since then, Biden has pushed forward with several smaller rounds of cancellation anyway.

"I went to the Supreme Court to eliminate student debt out there,” Biden said to applause at a Bidenomics-focused speech in Milwaukee. “Guess what? The Supreme Court ruled against me, but I still got 136 million people’s debt relieved
.”
He did nothing illegal but stare them down.
The SC is stacked with republican godbotherers and they were interfering.

I won't be surprised if the Dems counter this with the Trump joke about getting away with shooting someone on 5th Avenue.

Although the Supreme Court struck down President Joe Biden’s signature student loan forgiveness program in late June, his administration has found ways to cancel more than $48 billion in debt since then.

The cancellations have come through existing federal student loan forgiveness programs, which are limited to specific categories of borrowers, such as public-sector workers, people defrauded by for-profit colleges, and borrowers who have paid for at least 20 years.

These programs are separate from the rejected forgiveness plan, which would have canceled about $430 billion of the $1.6 trillion of outstanding federal student loan debt all at one time.

no, he bragged about finding a different, but legal, way to do it. duh.
you are a legal moron.

Although the Supreme Court struck down President Joe Biden’s signature student loan forgiveness program in late June, his administration has found ways to cancel more than $48 billion in debt since then.

The cancellations have come through existing federal student loan forgiveness programs, which are limited to specific categories of borrowers, such as public-sector workers, people defrauded by for-profit colleges, and borrowers who have paid for at least 20 years.

These programs are separate from the rejected forgiveness plan, which would have canceled about $430 billion of the $1.6 trillion of outstanding federal student loan debt all at one time.

you are a legal moron.
If he can work around laws and court judgments then so can everyone else. No wonder Hillary was never charged for mishandling and destroying government records.

If he can work around laws and court judgments then so can everyone else. No wonder Hillary was never charged for mishandling and destroying government records.
Well as long as the work around is legal then everyone else should be free to do anything that is legal at least if you believe in the rule of law but of course I just want to point out that if it was legal it wasn't a question of being above the law and once more your post was stupid and incorrect

you are a legal moron.
hes buying votes moron

Except for those politicians who break the law to serve themselves and then dishonestly claim they did nothing wrong.
We don't seem to be talking about them moron lol
Same pattern.. you post stupidity, I show how stupid it is, you desperately try to change the subject lol

Werbung:
Back