President's speech?

tater03

What did everyone think of the president speech today? I only got to see the first five minutes. But it sounded like all the others i have heard lately.

Werbung:
They all seem to drone on in the same way. Every time I watch one of his speeches I am just reminded of how much he looks like a chimp trying to entertain a room of people.

He probably doesn't write his own speeches, but he need to find someone to change them around a little bit. When you've seen one you've seen them all. Not to say that the subjects are not important because they are.

Well I can not think of one president in history that I truly enjoyed listining to, they all beat around the point to make sure they say everything just right. they should just cut to the chase and give the good details and keep us interested.

To tell you the truth the last speech of his i heard was the State of the Union where he mentioned all those Weapons of mass Destruction Iraq supposidly had.

haven't bothered listrning to him sincs.

I am wondering though with his recent speeches does he actually change them around or just repeats the same speech over and over.

He repeats basically the same thing over and over and over and over and over......

He repeats basically the same thing over and over and over and over and over......
The fact that he keeps repeating himself over and over again just makes him look like ha is unprepaired and has no idea what to say.

I like to refer to his garble in various situations to get a feel of what he is like as a public speaker:

*Immediately after receiving news of 9/11. What was that about revenge?
*Any of his attempts at asking press conference questions. Think "sovereignity". That was highly painful to watch. Almost like the sendup on Robot Chicken when he comes across Jefferson's grave: "WHO DARES DISTURB MY DARING OF HIS...DARE!?!?"
*30 second rebuttal in 2004 election debate. "You have 30 seconds to reply." "..................."

Werbung:
I dont know where you guys are living but I'm in Europe and Bush is seriously seen as a clown here. Albeit it not a funny one.

Back