Putin rages against the West in New Year message to his people

Yo Daddy!

Putin rages against the West in New Year message to his people: Fatigued dictator appears on state TV to accuse Western powers of using Ukraine as a tool to destroy Russia and says he launched invasion to protect its 'motherland'​

• He showed no inkling of compromise claiming he made 'necessary decisions'
  • But Putin, 70, looked strained and worn as he addressed Russians on television
  • His message was also tired, again claiming he was taking on Nazis in Ukraine
By WILL STEWART FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:52 EST, 31 December 2022 | UPDATED: 18:31 EST, 31 December
An aggressive VladDecembe

in set himself on a collision course with the West in his New Year's message to his people.
He showed no inkling of compromise over Ukraine claiming he made 'necessary decisions' in a catastrophic military conflict which has led to 100,000 deaths on his own side.
But Putin, 70, looked strained and worn as he addressed Russians on television in each of the country's 11 time zones just before midnight.

Werbung:
Rumor has it he has cancer . plus his invasion has weakend Russias military and exposed just how weak it really is. His enemies inside russia are plotting against him . Russians have deserted left and right displaying thier cowardice and putin may face a international court for war crimes

Late at night, amidst all their more serious domestc and international security threats, I wonder if Joe calls up Putin so they can amp each other up over their supposed REAL threats from Neo Nazis?

🤔

Late at night, amidst all their more serious domestc and international security threats, I wonder if Joe calls up Putin so they can amp each other up over their supposed REAL threats from Neo Nazis?

🤔

you seriously wonder that? lol

you are even more of a moron than I thought :)

MR. Eichmann nice to see you siding with putin again .

well i've never "sided with putin" morally, moron. lol.

unless you can show where I sided with putin morally.

but of course you can't, you're a moron.

and saying that biden didn't call putin about nazis is somehow "siding with putin"? uh, no.

god you get dumber with every post. lol

well i've never "sided with putin" morally, moron. lol.

unless you can show where I sided with putin morally.

but of course you can't, you're a moron.

and saying that biden didn't call putin about nazis is somehow "siding with putin"? uh, no.

god you get dumber with every post. lol
no no Mr. Eichmann you have even calling him smart no need to lie sir you are allowed to like him and his ways of killing people all you want

no no Mr. Eichmann you have even calling him smart no need to lie sir you are allowed to like him and his ways of killing people all you want

where did I say I LIKE him or his methods, from my perspective?

oh wait I never did. duh. lol

you're just a lying cowardly moron :)

you keep making excuses not to prove your posts.

actually you just cowardly run away :)
you keep making excuses not to prove your posts.

actually you just cowardly run away :)
You openly approved of PUTIN sending prisoners to their slaughter as cannon fodder said it was smart your approving alow that allows hookers pimps and trany to hang outside school what to run away from Other then you being a public menace and a asshole Mr. Eichmann
even boris the church burner hasn't gone that far . Your one radical anti American jerk mr. Eichmann

Werbung:
You openly approved of PUTIN sending prisoners to their slaughter as cannon fodder said it was smart your approving alow that allows hookers pimps and trany to hang outside school what to run away from Other then you being a public menace and a asshole Mr. Eichmann
even boris the church burner hasn't gone that far . Your one radical anti American jerk mr. Eichmann

approved of what putin did? not from MY perspective, moron. lol.

i have clearly talked about it from PUTIN's perspective.

but post where i said I approved of it from MY perspective, moron.

but you won't
because you are a cowardly lying moron who will run away ..again. as always :)

god you're stupid. lol

Back