Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assaulting another person other then police

• Stealing

• Armed robbery

• Total voters
if you are retired cop then you know democrats make up a vast majority of criminals

O yes as you mentioned trump he lies also and is a ego manic but he has nowhere near lied about himself as joe has
Poor Thing -- making up "facts" as usual, ignoring the reality of trump's extensive criminal past.

Judging from how you've literally taken over this site, it's my judgment that you are a very sad, lonely man and this is what constitutes your life. I hope you have friends, or maybe a pet. This dwelling in an alternate reality is not healthy.

Werbung:
Poor Thing -- making up "facts" as usual, ignoring the reality of trump's extensive criminal past.

Judging from how you've literally taken over this site, it's my judgment that you are a very sad, lonely man and this is what constitutes your life. I hope you have friends, or maybe a pet. This dwelling in an alternate reality is not healthy.
Yes I have friends and a woman . I have not taken over this forum. I simply post thd facts and people don't like it. This post was more of. A make you think. I saw a study that found 7 out of 10 felons identified as democrat . And you have posters like boris who id as democrat and he has spoken about how he thinks churches should be burned and gun owners punished. Yet you never speak out about him .
Perhaps the issue is that I post things that hit close to home and democrats find ot offensive.
As for a alternative reality I am not living life like Democrats listing to joe Biden outlandish storys of how he was arrested in south Africa and during civil rights marches or how he grew up on on a Puerto Rican neighborhood and grew up in a coal mining family and how he graduated at the top of his class how he was a professor and also how his wife almost died in a house fire or how his son died in Iraq.. Jill and the easter bunny have to peed him around . he gets hos sister confused with his wife and wants to talk to dead people who he called thier family to offer condolences.And you support hom to handle the
nations affairs ?
And you think I live in a alternate reality ?
Joe Biden makes Al Bundy look like a genius and a wise man of biblical proportions.
And this is the man you support ?
No offense but you seem fairly intelligent and your either blind to what joes has said and done or so partisan your unable to see the truth.

Trump urges his followers to join a peaceful protest at the Capitol, so morons charge him with conspiracy.
That's a blatant lie but you do have form in lying now so I'll let it slide.

Trump hasn't been charged with any conspiracy charge yet. He is being investigated at this point. If it proceeds to charges it will be the DOJ that perform that. The same DOJ you all respected when Trump was POTUS.
What a bunch of deranged hate-driven Hillary losers.
You are out of ammo when you drag Hilary into this. She had nothing to do with the j6 riots. You're desperate now you've been exposed to the facts.
Mueller interviews Trump:

President Trump: "Good morning."

Mueller: "AHA! You just lied to the FBI!"

Yes I have friends and a woman . I have not taken over this forum. I simply post thd facts and people don't like it.
When I arrived you posted over 90% over stories. You were unchallenged basically because they were all stupid and personal hatreds. Facts never entered the equation.
You really did think you owned the place them suddenly.
I appear and all hell brakes loose. Dementia ridden old thingo even publishes a photo that would scare children to assert his authority. But to no avail.
Got to run. I've got churches to burn. Can't waste time here teaching imbeciles the basics.

This post was more of. A make you think. I saw a study that found 7 out of 10 felons identified as democrat . And you have posters like boris who id as democrat and he has spoken about how he thinks churches should be burned and gun owners punished.

Yet you never speak out about him .
Perhaps the issue is that I post things that hit close to home and democrats find ot offensive.
As for a alternative reality I am not living life like Democrats listing to joe Biden outlandish storys of how he was arrested in south Africa and during civil rights marches or how he grew up on on a Puerto Rican neighborhood and grew up in a coal mining family and how he graduated at the top of his class how he was a professor and also how his wife almost died in a house fire or how his son died in Iraq.. Jill and the easter bunny have to peed him around . he gets hos sister confused with his wife and wants to talk to dead people who he called thier family to offer condolences.And you support hom to handle the
nations affairs ?
And you think I live in a alternate reality ?
Joe Biden makes Al Bundy look like a genius and a wise man of biblical proportions.
And this is the man you support ?
No offense but you seem fairly intelligent and your either blind to what joes has said and done or so partisan your unable to see the truth.

That's a blatant lie but you do have form in lying now so I'll let it slide.

Trump hasn't been charged with any conspiracy charge yet. He is being investigated at this point. If it proceeds to charges it will be the DOJ that perform that. The same DOJ you all respected when Trump was POTUS.

You are out of ammo when you drag Hilary into this. She had nothing to do with the j6 riots. You're desperate now you've been exposed to the facts.
Democrats illegally raided Trump's home and stole his belongings like common thieves, yet they still have no evidence that he organized any violence on Jan 6.

Democrats illegally raided Trump's home and stole his belongings like common thieves, yet they still have no evidence that he organized any violence on Jan 6.
Trump stole highly classified docs. He was asked -- repeatedly -- to give them back. He did not. Out of options, the FBI conducted an entirely legal, warranted search to retrieve them. He was given far more leeway than you or I, had we done similar.

You -- and he -- still haven't answered WHY he took them. And you know that had Obama done it, y'all would be screaming for the death penalty.

As to his role in 1/6, you clearly haven't been paying attention. But that's par for the course for the cult members: willful ignorance.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Trump stole highly classified docs. He was asked -- repeatedly -- to give them back. He did not. Out of options, the FBI conducted an entirely legal, warranted search to retrieve them. He was given far more leeway than you or I, had we done similar.

You -- and he -- still haven't answered WHY he took them. And you know that had Obama done it, y'all would be screaming for the death penalty.

As to his role in 1/6, you clearly haven't been paying attention. But that's par for the course for the cult members: willful ignorance.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America
Trump was falsely accused of taking documents, but that was a lie. The truth is that Trump had filed a lawsuit against Hillary a few weeks earlier and had documents proving she and other leftists were guilty of lying and committing sedition against Trump and the US government under President Trump. Those were the documents the democrats authorized an illegal warrant to seize.

Exposed! ‘Crimson Rhino’: Trump’s RICO Lawsuit Against Crooked Hillary Clinton & the FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago | Former President Donald Trump filed an amended version of his RICO lawsuit against Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and a constellation of other anti-Trump conspirators only weeks before the FBI’s raid of Mar-a-Lago.This is a revealing development that’s received virtually no media coverage. Trump’s amended complaint was filed on June 21 in the United States District | The Tea Party's Front Page. | Slowly, our freedoms are being chipped away with, "We know better..." justification as its hammer and chisel. (ussanews.com)

Exposed! ‘Crimson Rhino’: Trump’s RICO Lawsuit Against Crooked Hillary Clinton & the FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Former President Donald Trump filed an amended version of his RICO lawsuit against Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and a constellation of other anti-Trump conspirators only weeks before the FBI’s raid of Mar-a-Lago.

This is a revealing development that’s received virtually no media coverage.

Trump’s amended complaint was filed on June 21 in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida docket by Trump lawyer Alina Habba.

Epstein-linked magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart had recused himself of Trump’s RICO case the day after Trump filed the amended lawsuit —then 44 days later signed off on the Mar-a-Lago search warrant on Aug. 5.

The FBI raided Mar-a-Lago on Aug. 8.

Trump’s amended RICO lawsuit points to a curious codename Clinton and government officials used to describe their subversive plot to create the narrative that then-presidential candidate Trump was colluding with the Russian government to steal the 2016 election: “Crimson Rhino.”

Notably, the “Crimson Rhino” file was brought up in May in the case against Crooked Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who was accused of lying to the FBI and acquitted.

It’s worth noting that on Aug. 4, Trump’s legal team had responded to the judge’s decision to grant the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case regarding five defendants: former FBI Director James Comey, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Stzrok, and FBI lawyers Lisa Page and Kevin Clinesmith.

As previously mentioned, the Mar-a-Lago search warrant was signed off on Aug. 5.

The validity of Trump’s case against Clinton and her cohorts is difficult to refute; it cites facts directly from documents he declassified as president and from Special Council John Durham’s court filings related to his ongoing investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax, with many more citations than Trump’s original filing from March 24, 2022.

The timing of this legal battle between Trump and Clinton coinciding with the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid is far too suspicious to be simply coincidence.

Could the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago have been, at least in part, a smokescreen to seize documents related to Trump’s RICO suit by tying them up in an “ongoing investigation” in order to keep them from becoming public?

So far, the Justice Department has refused to release its affidavit citing probable cause in the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid, but Judge Reinhart ruled Thursday that the DOJ must release a redacted form of the affidavit to assuage public concern that the raid was not politically motivated.

Government prosecutors have until Aug. 25 to share their proposed redactions.

Trump was falsely accused of taking documents, but that was a lie. The truth is that Trump had filed a lawsuit against Hillary a few weeks earlier and had documents proving she and other leftists were guilty of lying and committing sedition against Trump and the US government under President Trump. Those were the documents the democrats authorized an illegal warrant to seize.

Exposed! ‘Crimson Rhino’: Trump’s RICO Lawsuit Against Crooked Hillary Clinton & the FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago | Former President Donald Trump filed an amended version of his RICO lawsuit against Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and a constellation of other anti-Trump conspirators only weeks before the FBI’s raid of Mar-a-Lago.This is a revealing development that’s received virtually no media coverage. Trump’s amended complaint was filed on June 21 in the United States District | The Tea Party's Front Page. | Slowly, our freedoms are being chipped away with, "We know better..." justification as its hammer and chisel. (ussanews.com)

Exposed! ‘Crimson Rhino’: Trump’s RICO Lawsuit Against Crooked Hillary Clinton & the FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Former President Donald Trump filed an amended version of his RICO lawsuit against Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and a constellation of other anti-Trump conspirators only weeks before the FBI’s raid of Mar-a-Lago.

This is a revealing development that’s received virtually no media coverage.

Trump’s amended complaint was filed on June 21 in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida docket by Trump lawyer Alina Habba.

Epstein-linked magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart had recused himself of Trump’s RICO case the day after Trump filed the amended lawsuit —then 44 days later signed off on the Mar-a-Lago search warrant on Aug. 5.

The FBI raided Mar-a-Lago on Aug. 8.

Trump’s amended RICO lawsuit points to a curious codename Clinton and government officials used to describe their subversive plot to create the narrative that then-presidential candidate Trump was colluding with the Russian government to steal the 2016 election: “Crimson Rhino.”

Notably, the “Crimson Rhino” file was brought up in May in the case against Crooked Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who was accused of lying to the FBI and acquitted.

It’s worth noting that on Aug. 4, Trump’s legal team had responded to the judge’s decision to grant the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case regarding five defendants: former FBI Director James Comey, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Stzrok, and FBI lawyers Lisa Page and Kevin Clinesmith.

As previously mentioned, the Mar-a-Lago search warrant was signed off on Aug. 5.

The validity of Trump’s case against Clinton and her cohorts is difficult to refute; it cites facts directly from documents he declassified as president and from Special Council John Durham’s court filings related to his ongoing investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax, with many more citations than Trump’s original filing from March 24, 2022.

The timing of this legal battle between Trump and Clinton coinciding with the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid is far too suspicious to be simply coincidence.

Could the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago have been, at least in part, a smokescreen to seize documents related to Trump’s RICO suit by tying them up in an “ongoing investigation” in order to keep them from becoming public?

So far, the Justice Department has refused to release its affidavit citing probable cause in the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid, but Judge Reinhart ruled Thursday that the DOJ must release a redacted form of the affidavit to assuage public concern that the raid was not politically motivated.

Government prosecutors have until Aug. 25 to share their proposed redactions.
Woo boy -- a little early to be going down the rabbit hole, isn't it? When you bust out the "Hillary" card, you're losing.

BTW, she had the balls to testify under oath for 11 hrs. Your boy? Pled the 5th hundreds of times, 'cause he's a weakling,

Woo boy -- a little early to be going down the rabbit hole, isn't it? When you bust out the "Hillary" card, you're losing.

BTW, she had the balls to testify under oath for 11 hrs. Your boy? Pled the 5th hundreds of times, 'cause he's a weakling,
I felt so sorry for Trey Gowdy, Mike Pompeo, and the rest of the poor lawmakers on the Benghazi committee hearings having to endure 11 hours of Hillary's prevarications, obfuscations, excuses, lies, and double-speak narratives. She and the whole Obama team lied about Benghazi and then crafted narratives to fool the dull and ignorant.

Trump was smart to plead the fifth in front of a bunch of rabid democrat wolves who have a habit of twisting his every word into a false allegation of lying. Nobody deserves to be abused like that.

1666116185812.jpeg

I felt so sorry for Trey Gowdy, Mike Pompeo, and the rest of the poor lawmakers on the Benghazi committee hearings having to endure 11 hours of Hillary's prevarications, obfuscations, excuses, lies, and double-speak narratives. She and the whole Obama team lied about Benghazi and then crafted narratives to fool the dull and ignorant.

Trump was smart to plead the fifth in front of a bunch of rabid democrat wolves who have a habit of twisting his every word into a false allegation of lying. Nobody deserves to be abused like that.

View attachment 1838
You poor dope. Everything is a f'g conspiracy. Face it -- your orange overlord is a p***y. He's also a well-documented conman (see Trump U for starters and the fact that most of the $ he begs you rubes for goes right to his own bank acct -- not "stopping the steal" or helping elect R candidates). You guys are such easy marks. Allow me to sell you some Amway.

My my but Boris bad nut sure has a high opni
he didn't organize the jan 6th riot
That's correct and will remain correct. It will be found by the j6 enquiry as truth and Trump will be penalised.

The sad part about this saga is how people like you with endless hours waiting for death, can't fully research the evidence available. You don't have to agree with it or resist the urge to defend Trump.
You have to accept it is fact and remain silent and appear an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt you are an idiot.

You poor dope. Everything is a f'g conspiracy. Face it -- your orange overlord is a p***y. He's also a well-documented conman (see Trump U for starters and the fact that most of the $ he begs you rubes for goes right to his own bank acct -- not "stopping the steal" or helping elect R candidates). You guys are such easy marks. Allow me to sell you some Amway.
blue you may not comprehend this you seem young, and maybe to devoted to the progressive party. Both party's play dirty and will go to illegal tactics to discredit their opponents to one degree or another. I was born in the 1950s era and have seen corruption on both sides of the fence when it comes to lying about your opponent and breaking laws or at least be on the brink of them. Nixion was bad, trump was bad and Hillary was terrible and its looking like joes about to suffer for his mistakes. conspiracy and using power to say appoint friend's family award contracts and cutting the neck of your opponent have been going on from the first president John Hanson took office. Some are a little dirty some are very dirty. Trump and Nixon both were guilty of such tactics and so were the Clintons and Biden but all had differnt reasons in my opinion.

Her is a little peak at your hero And moral she god you may find interesting

sHE ALSO STOLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF ITEMS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND HAD TO RETURN THEM

Last edited:
blue you may not comprehend this you seem young, and maybe to devoted to the progressive party. Both party's play dirty and will go to illegal tactics to discredit their opponents to one degree or another. I was born in the 1950s era and have seen corruption on both sides of the fence when it comes to lying about your opponent and breaking laws or at least be on the brink of them. Nixion was bad, trump was bad and Hillary was terrible and its looking like joes about to suffer for his mistakes. conspiracy and using power to say appoint friend's family award contracts and cutting the neck of your opponent have been going on from the first president John Hanson took office. Some are a little dirty some are very dirty. Trump and Nixon both were guilty of such tactics and so were the Clintons and Biden but all had differnt reasons in my opinion.

sHE ALSO STOLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF ITEMS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND HAD TO RETURN THEM
If both parties are the same, as you say, why don't you question and continue to bring repigs faults and crime your posts?
See how easy it is to ridicule your logic? You don't have the smarts.

Werbung:

sHE ALSO STOLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF ITEMS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND HAD TO RETURN THE
You just keep banging on about Hillary. Bottom line -- if she "stole" them, she gave them back. In the meantime, trump stole TOP-SECRET INTEL-- and likely sold it to the highest bidder. And latest reports indicate he STILL hasn't given it all back. Brik-a-brak vs nuclear secrets? I'll take brik-a-brak all day long.

Go ahead and try to justify by painting "everyone" with the same broad brush -- the truth is that the trump admin is THE most corrupt, criminal organization in our nation's history. He and his criminal cohorts and family makes Nixon look like the Von Trappe family. It's obvious now to anyone with a functioning brainstem; within 5-10 years, it will be even MORE apparent. But of course, the cult members will somehow turn themselves inside out defending him. You're like those escaped Nazis down in South America, waiting for the return of the Reich. Or the Japanese soldiers hiding in caves after WW2. Dead-enders. WTF are you defending?

PS -- I'm not "young," you patronizing goon. I've seen more than a few things. Hence, I can view reality.

Back