Question For YOU - GIPPER?

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
PHOENIX - As Arizona Governor, Janet Napolitano submitted numerous invoices to the federal government for the cost of incarcerating criminal aliens under the State Criminal Alien Assistance Plan (SCAAP) from FY1994 to FY2008. Today State Treasurer Dean Martin announced that he is now pursuing those same claims with now Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.

"The cost of illegal immigration has exhausted the Arizona State Treasury. In order to pay for the federal government's responsibility of securing our national borders and incarcerating individuals who enter the United States illegally and commit crimes, the state has incurred hundreds of millions of dollars of debt to pay these bills," said Treasurer Dean Martin.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/arizona-tax...l-immigration/

Please don't make me regret this question: you posted this article and then claimed it to be 'MORE LIBERIAL BLAH-BLAH-BLAH' {your usual rant}

So here's the question: Just what exactly to you think that those states should do in order to follow the Federal Guidelines for handling those numerous illegals:confused:

It is after all a FEDERAL MANDATE and the States are just doing as they are told with the ILLEGALS, so when a Governor is struggling to NOT BANKRUPT her state by complying and follows what ever avenue that they need to request more funding for their specific problem.

Your all so qualified to rant/rave about your opinion on the 'LIBERAL WRONG DOING' so just exactly what are the states with the biggest burden for this problem supposed to do? I'm awaiting your words of wisdom/truth & actual knowledge :cool:

Werbung:
PHOENIX - As Arizona Governor, Janet Napolitano submitted numerous invoices to the federal government for the cost of incarcerating criminal aliens under the State Criminal Alien Assistance Plan (SCAAP) from FY1994 to FY2008. Today State Treasurer Dean Martin announced that he is now pursuing those same claims with now Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.

"The cost of illegal immigration has exhausted the Arizona State Treasury. In order to pay for the federal government's responsibility of securing our national borders and incarcerating individuals who enter the United States illegally and commit crimes, the state has incurred hundreds of millions of dollars of debt to pay these bills," said Treasurer Dean Martin.

Please don't make me regret this question: you posted this article and then claimed it to be 'MORE LIBERIAL BLAH-BLAH-BLAH' {your usual rant}

So here's the question: Just what exactly to you think that those states should do in order to follow the Federal Guidelines for handling those numerous illegals:confused:

It is after all a FEDERAL MANDATE and the States are just doing as they are told with the ILLEGALS, so when a Governor is struggling to NOT BANKRUPT her state by complying and follows what ever avenue that they need to request more funding for their specific problem.

Your all so qualified to rant/rave about your opinion on the 'LIBERAL WRONG DOING' so just exactly what are the states with the biggest burden for this problem supposed to do? I'm awaiting your words of wisdom/truth & actual knowledge :cool:

It is quite sample my sweet little progessive friend. And with those left wing blinders on, I sympathize with your difficulties in understanding.

The feds keep the border open resulting in this disaster. Open borders is a progressive policy resulting in terrible hardships on the border states. In a sane nation (conservative one), we would have closed the Mexican border decades ago.

Now, lets see if we can get those blinders off.

It is quite sample my sweet little progessive friend. And with those left wing blinders on, I sympathize with your difficulties in understanding.

The feds keep the border open resulting in this disaster. Open borders is a progressive policy resulting in terrible hardships on the border states. In a sane nation (conservative one), we would have closed the Mexican border decades ago.

Now, lets see if we can get those blinders off.

Being OBTUSE as usual...:cool:

You posted the article and as swipe/smear at Janet Napolitano...and my question was a valid one:
What are the states supposed to do with the cost for the numerous ILLEGALS that they are mandated to handle according to the FEDERAL GUIDELINES:confused:

And believe me when I say; your lack of an answer and ability to stay on POINT {won't change my opinion} by your inability to think of a honest/truthful answer ;)

Being OBTUSE as usual...:cool:

You posted the article and as swipe/smear at Janet Napolitano...and my question was a valid one:
What are the states supposed to do with the cost for the numerous ILLEGALS that they are mandated to handle according to the FEDERAL GUIDELINES:confused:

And believe me when I say; your lack of an answer and ability to stay on POINT {won't change my opinion} by your inability to think of a honest/truthful answer ;)

Its apparent now that removing those blinders is going to require extensive brain surgery and my brain surgeon was sent to the gulag. But, the janitor is willing and he does have a steady hand.

Its apparent now that removing those blinders is going to require extensive brain surgery and my brain surgeon was sent to the gulag. But, the janitor is willing and he does have a steady hand.
As much as I enjoy your wit/humor and ability to take it on the chin...I'm trying to get you to THINK and explain to me how the article was used as a swipe when the specific states have their hands full of ILLEGALS {yes, those dreaded humans that flood/creep/cross our borders...hence the word ILLEGALS}...:rolleyes:

So you can't come up with a brain powered reply {:cool: I can live with that) but I'm beginning to think that your ability to stay on point/discuss factual informative issues has been sadly derailed/brainwashed by your contact with the other wayward limited mental midgets that you 'HANG' with around here :D

PROVE ME WRONG ;)

As much as I enjoy your wit/humor and ability to take it on the chin...I'm trying to get you to THINK and explain to me how the article was used as a swipe when the specific states have their hands full of ILLEGALS {yes, those dreaded humans that flood/creep/cross our borders...hence the word ILLEGALS}...:rolleyes:

So you can't come up with a brain powered reply {:cool: I can live with that) but I'm beginning to think that your ability to stay on point/discuss factual informative issues has been sadly derailed/brainwashed by your contact with the other wayward limited mental midgets that you 'HANG' with around here :D

PROVE ME WRONG ;)

Sorry my sweet, but our session is done for today.

Got go. Glenn Beck is on.

And always remember. Its George's fault.

Sorry my sweet, but our session is done for today.

Got go. Glenn Beck is on.

And always remember. Its George's fault.
RUN, Skippy....RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95.gif

By no means am I aligning with Gipper, but I would like to suggest that the border states ignore the Federal mandate as unconstitutional and create there own laws and process for handling illegals.

One thing to keep in mind is that with the upcoming Census there is a desire to have as many illegals in your district in order to allow for more effective gerrymandering. This is despicable, but a reality.

By no means am I aligning with Gipper, but I would like to suggest that the border states ignore the Federal mandate as unconstitutional and create there own laws and process for handling illegals.

One thing to keep in mind is that with the upcoming Census there is a desire to have as many illegals in your district in order to allow for more effective gerrymandering. This is despicable, but a reality.
I wouldn't have thought that you were; aligning with GIPPER...you have a careful/cognitive thought process, quite rarely utilized and read around this forum as of late;)

And as for that second part...you mean like those same said 'ILLEGALS' that the RNC & BUSH incorporated had bused to the election sites so that they could get out and vote? Sorry, just had to ask :cool:

I personally don't understand why our border states haven't asked for special depositions/state aid/federal funding for the past 20 plus years for all of the good that just telling 'ILLEGALS' that you can't just come across our borders/no don't you dare do that or we'll be shipping your happy arses right back on a 1 way bus ticket...but then again, I'm rather geared that way {wondering whose going to pay for the 1 way ticket/food/lodging/man hours} !

2nd point first: Good one.

Re first, its past time to ignore fed guidelines if they refuse to do their jobs. Lots of landmines on the border would give the illegals some reason to reconsider.

I wouldn't have thought that you were; aligning with GIPPER...you have a careful/cognitive thought process, quite rarely utilized and read around this forum as of late;)

And as for that second part...you mean like those same said 'ILLEGALS' that the RNC & BUSH incorporated had bused to the election sites so that they could get out and vote? Sorry, just had to ask :cool:

I personally don't understand why our border states haven't asked for special depositions/state aid/federal funding for the past 20 plus years for all of the good that just telling 'ILLEGALS' that you can't just come across our borders/no don't you dare do that or we'll be shipping your happy arses right back on a 1 way bus ticket...but then again, I'm rather geared that way {wondering whose going to pay for the 1 way ticket/food/lodging/man hours} !

Thanks for the nice comment, and yes both sides have and will continue to use this until we stop it.

I like the idea of changing the rules on when you are a citizen. Just being born within our geography should be enough. You should have to have a parent who is a citizen. That stops one whole group. Then let's place real jail time on CEO's and Owners of companies that hire illegals. Finally, don't let them send money back. That pretty much eliminates anyone trying to game the system.

2nd point first: Good one.

Re first, its past time to ignore fed guidelines if they refuse to do their jobs. Lots of landmines on the border would give the illegals some reason to reconsider.

For a very short period of time I worked on the virtual border wall concept...where you would have towers every 1/8 mile with networked together with heat and movement sensors. One proposal had 50mm auto canons on each tower that would eliminate anything crossing the DMZ. The funny thing was it was the animal cruelty issue that shut down that idea first.

I'd rather eliminate the incentives. Penalties don't work as well as removing the benefits.

For a very short period of time I worked on the virtual border wall concept...where you would have towers every 1/8 mile with networked together with heat and movement sensors. One proposal had 50mm auto canons on each tower that would eliminate anything crossing the DMZ. The funny thing was it was the animal cruelty issue that shut down that idea first.

I'd rather eliminate the incentives. Penalties don't work as well as removing the benefits.

The best approach to be sure.

Zero welfare, zero access to housing, schools and the financial ssytem. Resume pressure on employers and improve the verification process so that the manufactored papers available to them won't work.

While I'm happy that Dogtowner & Franklin have added their perspectives to this question...I was in hopes that Gipper would like to join in on an adult discussion {since he was the one that brought this article to this forum, albeit to only defame Janet Napolitano...but I read that he's otherwise occupied playing nursery rhymes about sheep GOOD GRIEF} :mad:

Anyway, is it realistic for us {and this problem was very ramped during my era of college and quarter horse/breeding farms since it has been going on for quite sometime} to think that a border fence of any size/shape/construction will circumvent the steady flow of humanity out of Mexico unless we make the Mexican Government re-enforce their side of the border; in whatever means they deem necessary but they have to do it in order for the USA to continue our trade agreements with them?

Isn't this a 2 way street problem for both countries?

Werbung:
Back