Question For YOU - GIPPER?

No. They benefit from our illegal alien problem immensly.
Oh, I know...their poor impoverished humanity for our American green backs...their poor impoverished humanity for our habitual drug purchases...their poor impoverished humanity that suck our states resources dry for their...

OOPS; ran out of equal barter items {did I miss anything}...damn it, I just hate it when that happens :mad:

Werbung:
While I'm happy that Dogtowner & Franklin have added their perspectives to this question...I was in hopes that Gipper would like to join in on an adult discussion {since he was the one that brought this article to this forum, albeit to only defame Janet Napolitano...but I read that he's otherwise occupied playing nursery rhymes about sheep GOOD GRIEF} :mad:

Anyway, is it realistic for us {and this problem was very ramped during my era of college and quarter horse/breeding farms since it has been going on for quite sometime} to think that a border fence of any size/shape/construction will circumvent the steady flow of humanity out of Mexico unless we make the Mexican Government re-enforce their side of the border; in whatever means they deem necessary but they have to do it in order for the USA to continue our trade agreements with them?

Isn't this a 2 way street problem for both countries?

you should have long figured out Gipper is just a Always clone who talks about Ronny more...that's about the only difference. ( the made up fictional one of course, not the one rooted in facts about what he actually did)

Its kinda sad reading some of this, makes it sound like you want a North and South Korea Border going...What about Canada? SHould we land mine it as well? Snipers in the tree lines?

as far as going after companies that lure them here and knowingly hire illigals, I am all for that, they exploit people and the system.

as far as having to be born to parents who are citizens ...had such rules been in effect before, that to me just ends up punishing kids for being born to the wrong person.

As much as I enjoy your wit/humor and ability to take it on the chin...I'm trying to get you to THINK and explain to me how the article was used as a swipe when the specific states have their hands full of ILLEGALS {yes, those dreaded humans that flood/creep/cross our borders...hence the word ILLEGALS}...:rolleyes:

So you can't come up with a brain powered reply {:cool: I can live with that) but I'm beginning to think that your ability to stay on point/discuss factual informative issues has been sadly derailed/brainwashed by your contact with the other wayward limited mental midgets that you 'HANG' with around here :D

PROVE ME WRONG ;)

PLEASE allow the "ALWAYS" Fair minded and Balanced friend of the depressed to voice the TRUTH as only "ALWAYS " can do.

Since the complete breakdown of law and order has been a result of many years of error by "Progressives" , Bush lites , including G.W. himself in his second term, and sorely infected even more so by the INEPT policies of our President "Loser " Obama and his entire crew of "Progressives" , a team of misfits of the century, the scum of Kenya , and from the bowels of radicalism,this entire expense for Sewer Clean up must not be placed on the good citizens along the border. Instead we must extract the cost from the "Progressive" pile of money used to bribe our corrupt Progressive Congress members into voting for "yes" to Obama's fascist HealthCare Scheme.
There is enough corrupt money being passed around between Obama and his Progressives to pay the cost of Border Control and still leave enough taxpayers dollars for Obama to use in furthering his future plans of corruption, Death Panels , Acorn illegal vote regristration, and various other Mob like activity that has produced so much CHAOS and is ALWAYS the residue from corrupt Obama activity or his kind.
"Lets SPREAD THE LOOT, OBAMA" , Pity the poor taxpayer and take from your corrupt gang!

you should have long figured out Gipper is just a Always clone who talks about Ronny more...that's about the only difference. ( the made up fictional one of course, not the one rooted in facts about what he actually did)

Guess I'm just a 'DOG GONE OPTIMIST'...cause it's like thinking that BIB will learn the definition of Hypocrite and maybe GIPPER will learn to really discuss something seriously {while still keeping his wit/humor together} LMAO

I would rather have tried and failed then to not have tried at all...then they report me and I get sent to SIBERIA for a lovely week to enjoy the solitude and ambiance :cool:

Guess I'm just a 'DOG GONE OPTIMIST'...cause it's like thinking that BIB will learn the definition of Hypocrite and maybe GIPPER will learn to really discuss something seriously {while still keeping his wit/humor together} LMAO

I would rather have tried and failed then to not have tried at all...then they report me and I get sent to SIBERIA for a lovely week to enjoy the solitude and ambiance :cool:

it took about 3 posts for me see him for what he was, just one more Always, Little Accorn, Asur, ext....A ranter with no plan to debate..

Its kinda sad reading some of this, makes it sound like you want a North and South Korea Border going...What about Canada? Should we land mine it as well? Snipers in the tree lines?
Well according to my friends in CANADA...they have kicked that idea around...but it was to keep us out of their country :eek:
as far as going after companies that lure them here and knowingly hire illegals, I am all for that, they exploit people and the system.
Oh, I remember well the days of the phone call alerts going from quarter horse farm to thorough bred horse farm when the FED'S were on patrol and the hide & seek that took place to move all of those Illegals around behind the stacks of hay/alfalfa/basements/lofts/out to the far pastures, until the FED's were gone {me, just a hard working college girl on the job 24/7, no authority, no power, just needing my job and keeping my mouth SHUT} ;) But the rare times that the FED's actually caught someone and deported them, it was just a matter of 3-4 months and they would just suddenly appear...like magic!
as far as having to be born to parents who are citizens ...had such rules been in effect before, that to me just ends up punishing kids for being born to the wrong person.
Hasn't that always been the oldest ploy known to mankind...either marry a local or get someone impregnated so that they could remain in this country? Certainly doesn't make it RIGHT...but it's gone on for to many generations to stop it now...MAYBE!

Well according to my friends in CANADA...they have kicked that idea around...but it was to keep us out of their country :eek:

Well my dearest, what is stopping you from moving to Canada?

I had so hoped all liberals would leave after W got re-elected. But, as usual it was all talk and no action. Or, was it you realized Canada sucks?

Just ask Natasha Richardson about Canada, except she is dead now due to Canada's sh*tty health care.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/18/entertainment/main4875136.shtml

Well my dearest, what is stopping you from moving to Canada?

I had so hoped all liberals would leave after W got re-elected. But, as usual it was all talk and no action. Or, was it you realized Canada sucks?

Just ask Natasha Richardson about Canada, except she is dead now due to Canada's sh*tty health care.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/18/entertainment/main4875136.shtml

LET ME REPEAT THIS POST AGAIN:

Being OBTUSE as usual...:cool:

You posted the article and as swipe/smear at Janet Napolitano...and my question was a valid one:
What are the states supposed to do with the cost for the numerous ILLEGALS that they are mandated to handle according to the FEDERAL GUIDELINES:confused:

And believe me when I say; your lack of an answer and ability to stay on POINT {won't change my opinion} by your inability to think of a honest/truthful answer ;)

LET ME REPEAT THIS POST AGAIN:

Being OBTUSE as usual...:cool:

You posted the article and as swipe/smear at Janet Napolitano...and my question was a valid one:
What are the states supposed to do with the cost for the numerous ILLEGALS that they are mandated to handle according to the FEDERAL GUIDELINES:confused:

And believe me when I say; your lack of an answer and ability to stay on POINT {won't change my opinion} by your inability to think of a honest/truthful answer ;)

My Darling, please re-read my responses until you comprehend my point. The answer is there, but those blinders might cause you some difficulty.

PFFFFT...just a waste of my highly over-rated time...cause I AM THAT DARNED IMPORTANT...Don't cha know :rolleyes:

You are important sweetie pie.

I can hear you singing at a hockey game in Canuck land...ah?

O Canada! Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

It is quite sample my sweet little progessive friend. And with those left wing blinders on, I sympathize with your difficulties in understanding.

The feds keep the border open resulting in this disaster. Open borders is a progressive policy resulting in terrible hardships on the border states. In a sane nation (conservative one), we would have closed the Mexican border decades ago.

Now, lets see if we can get those blinders off.

That doesn't answer his question, it just blames it on the liberals. You were just telling him he has blinders and that open borders are an progressive policy. All of which are unrelated to the question, considering that our southern borders are closed.

Werbung:
That doesn't answer his question, it just blames it on the liberals. You were just telling him he has blinders and that open borders are an progressive policy. All of which are unrelated to the question, considering that our southern borders are closed.

any more then crying , liberals suck, would hurt the brain you know.

Back