Rachel Ray's Scarf

Werbung:
English common law is used all over the world in civilized countries, and doesn't need to be supplanted by the super-anachronistic dictates of the muslim religion. If ever there was a case of the tail wagging the dog - that's it. Muslims should adapt to their adopted country or leave. By the way, it's a real laugh to hear a lib, the people who go nutso about religion creeping into the law in the US, defending this - are you going to suggest that the US incorporate "parts" of sharia here? :D

There are certain parts of the law that would almost definitely remain universal - felonies, for instance. If I'm reading the article correctly the Archbishop is suggesting an optional, supplementary system - like civil courts here in the US.

For example, Muslims could choose to have marital disputes or financial matters dealt with in a Sharia court.
Let's look at sharia re marriage (from wiki):

Are these the "parts" the UK should "incorporate"? Or some other "parts" you can list in detail??

We've both agreed that government should stick its nose out of marriage altogether.

Sorry I'm a bit late into this thread....... but who gives a toss

attachment.php

So what........

Why should anyone listen to the inane burblings of Michelle Malkin

michelle_malkin_1.jpg

Bronwyn Lance Chester, an editorial writer at The Virginian-Pilot, stated in November 2004 when the newspaper dropped Malkin's column that Malkin "habitually mistakes shrill for thought-provoking and substitutes screaming for discussion. She’s an Asian Ann Coulter. ... She’s the worst of what’s wrong with punditry today. She adds absolutely nothing to genuine political discourse."

no one was offended? they just threatened to boycott just because they wanted to? That would be even more lame. No some "Special" people got offended and threatened DD

You comparison is ri-di-cu-lous.

The lib media runs deliberate, pervasive, anti-white male racist ads all the time.

This apparently was some people complaining with a misaprehension as to what they were seeing.

There are certain parts of the law that would almost definitely remain universal - felonies, for instance. If I'm reading the article correctly the Archbishop is suggesting an optional, supplementary system - like civil courts here in the US.

It sounds to me like he (and you) are trying to BS your way out of a stupid outrageous idea he concocted.

Sorry I'm a bit late into this thread....... but who gives a toss

So what........

Why should anyone listen to the inane burblings of Michelle Malkin

Second hand standard whimpering by the lib establishment about conservative pundits, whoever they are, and whatever they say. Thanks for your "STERLING" contribution to an already trivial thread.

"Spineless" and "blown out of proportion"? Self-contradictory. "Spine" shouldn't be defined over something so trivial.

Ah Libs,
You do realize I was talking about two different parties. I said DD is spineless and by removing the ad due to a few people making a flap over a scarf. Which I will stand by. There is not grounds there in my opinion to justify removing it. Now if she was wearing a burhka and saying Allah Ahkbar, then they might have something. Which is why this is being blown out of proportion by the right.

Ah Libs,
You do realize I was talking about two different parties. I said DD is spineless and by removing the ad due to a few people making a flap over a scarf.

Changing an ad in a case like this, something that doesn't at all involve an abnegation of some kind of Great Principles, is not an example of spinelessness.

Changing an ad in a case like this, something that doesn't at all involve an abnegation of some kind of Great Principles, is not an example of spinelessness.

Well what is spineless is a matter of opinion obviously. Sounds like DD is nothing but a right wing appeasor. Hate to piss off what is apparently a signifigant market for them donuts(although there is not one in AK, I will generally make room for a Dunkin or Krispy Kreme if I am in the lower 48.
There is a place in my heart for fried bread :D

What's being said here is, basically, to show any form of Islamic imagery is un-American.

I think the complaint about the kaffiyeh specifically is that its use by Americans is intended to demonstrate solidarity with Palestinian terrorists.

Try to imagine if she had worn a T-shirt with a Crusader's cross on it. The reaction would be comparable.

Werbung:
Back