Raise the borrowing limit or go bankrupt

If you think that will happened you are hallucinating.
You would have it was a proposal by the group, not govt policy. A slight difference indeed so settle down, the blacks are getting free ice cream.
I'm not saying the leftist democrat robbers were going to get away with their attempt. I'm just pointing out the fact that stealing is common among greedy, leftist democrat barbarians.

Werbung:
I'm not saying the leftist democrat robbers were going to get away with their attempt. I'm just pointing out the fact that stealing is common among greedy, leftist democrat barbarians.
There you go again.
It's not stealing if any govt approved it.
You're using that as another excuse to blast California because it's a Democrat state and you know it.

What about the republican run states and shithole cities? Not a word about them.
What about the hundreds of billions in tax cuts that Trump and bush gave your wealthy buddies which they trousered immediately and never reached the economy. Not a word. You're stinking hypocrite.

There you go again.
It's not stealing if any govt approved it.
You're using that as another excuse to blast California because it's a Democrat state and you know it.

What about the republican run states and shithole cities? Not a word about them.
What about the hundreds of billions in tax cuts that Trump and bush gave your wealthy buddies which they trousered immediately and never reached the economy. Not a word. You're stinking hypocrite.
That is not true. These greedy narcissistic democrat officials tried to pull the same wicked trick and were jailed for stealing.

City of Bell scandal - Wikipedia

The Bell scandal involved the misappropriation of public funds in Bell, California, United States, over a period of several years in the late 2000s. In July 2010, the Los Angeles Times published an investigative article on possible malfeasance in the neighboring city of Maywood, revealing that the city officials of Bell received salaries that were reported as the highest in the nation.[1] Subsequent investigations found atypically high property tax rates, allegations of voter fraud in municipal elections and other irregularities which heightened the ensuing scandal.[2] These and other reports led to widespread criticism and a demand for city officials to resign.[3][4]

"common among greedy leftist democrat barbarians"? lol. vague worthless word salad.

i'd say its common among greedy right wing republican barbarians too. that would be just as stupid, but the difference is that you are serious and I"m mocking you :)

That is not true. These greedy narcissistic democrat officials tried to pull the same wicked trick and were jailed for stealing.

The Bell scandal involved the misappropriation of public funds in Bell, California, United States, over a period of several years in the late 2000s. In July 2010, the Los Angeles Times published an investigative article on possible malfeasance in the neighboring city of Maywood, revealing that the city officials of Bell received salaries that were reported as the highest in the nation.[1] Subsequent investigations found atypically high property tax rates, allegations of voter fraud in municipal elections and other irregularities which heightened the ensuing scandal.[2] These and other reports led to widespread criticism and a demand for city officials to resign.[3][4]

so..one example out of millions? lol.

trump organization convicted of tax fraud. I guess that "proves" the same thing about republicans? hahahahahah

so..one example out of millions? lol.

trump organization convicted of tax fraud. I guess that "proves" the same thing about republicans? hahahahahah
I don't need even one example to know when greedy officials try to rob the US treasury, they are criminals.

Heres

Here's a grub getting away with 400 million and nothing is being done.

BTW no where in that article you posted say it was democrats.

Heres

Here's a grub getting away with 400 million and nothing is being done.

BTW no where in that article you posted say it was democrats.
When Americans deceive other Americans into donating to a cause that is not legitimate, those deceivers should be investigated. But when public officials steal money from the US Treasury to give to friends or supporters, like Obama stole more than $1 Billion to give to Muslim terrorists in Iran to build WMDs to use against Americans and Jews, that is a different sort of theft and should be dealt with more severely.

When Americans deceive other Americans into donating to a cause that is not legitimate, those deceivers should be investigated. But when public officials steal money from the US Treasury to give to friends or supporters, like Obama stole more than $1 Billion to give to Muslim terrorists in Iran to build WMDs to use against Americans and Jews, that is a different sort of theft and should be dealt with more severely.
Obama personally stole a billion without govt permission and gave it to Muslim terrorists to build WMD that were never found??
Sounds about right.

"stole"? he was charged with theft when, moron? lol

Obama personally stole a billion without govt permission and gave it to Muslim terrorists to build WMD that were never found??
Sounds about right.
Do I detect a denier who does not believe Obama gave Iranian terrorists more than a billion US dollars that the US SCOTUS ruled did not belong to them?

Werbung:
Back