Reagan - a RINO?

Ewwww - a cricket chirp! :D

I DID respond to your mythology.

no actuly you ducked and ran away...all you posted was to look at this thread..while you ignored every point made.

Making a small list of things conservative you think he did...does not change that fact that the things I listed he also did...and they would not be called conservative by republicans today.

Its ok you saw a fight you could not win, based on way to much evidence and facts...so you ran away, started this thread that avoids the question about some of his policies but talking about others...

but its ok, it was very much expected that you would do that..

Werbung:
no actuly you ducked and ran away...all you posted was to look at this thread..while you ignored every point made.

Making a small list of things conservative you think he did...does not change that fact that the things I listed he also did...and they would not be called conservative by republicans today.

Its ok you saw a fight you could not win, based on way to much evidence and facts...so you ran away, started this thread that avoids the question about some of his policies but talking about others...

but its ok, it was very much expected that you would do that..

No, I demolished your "list", the usual leftwing revisionism about Reagan: a gooey, noxious, mixed bag of distortions, half-truths, facts taken out of context, the usual defamations, and of course good old fashioned bald-faced lies.

No, I demolished your "list", the usual leftwing revisionism about Reagan: a gooey, noxious, mixed bag of distortions, half-truths, facts taken out of context, the usual defamations, and of course good old fashioned bald-faced lies.

again, no you did not...why do you right wing hacks think that just saying something = what you said is now true...

You did not point out a single point as wrong...you just said, its all wrong and that's it...

Regan was Gay..I said its proof now, so he is...anything you say to counter is just right wing revisionism and half truths...I will not back this up in any way, it will just now be true...thats your logic in a nutshell..

you did not bring up a single point, or disprove a single point...you ran away..
But I guess what more could you do, you could not show a single point was wrong...let alone many of them...so Run Run Run and maybe the facts will just go away

- When he ran for governor of california, his election slogan was "send the welfare bums back to work," - a reference to hippies and hangers on at Berkeley. He also sent out 2200 national guardsmen to suppress student riots there.

Pure RINO, right?

- Reagan greatly reduced government regulation, notably in the airline and trucking industries.

A lib for sure.

- When the PATCO union tried to hold the whole airline industry hostage, he crushed them.

Leftwingism in action.

- He signed an abortion bill, but for the rest of his life said he regretted doing it.

- Reagan unsuccessfully challenged one of the worst RINOs ever, Gerald Ford, for the GOP presidential nomination in 1976. With the full backing of the GOP RINO establishment, Ford won, but was defeated by Jimmy carter.

- Reagan won the presidency in 1980, one of his lesser achievements, since by then the country would have preferred ANYONE to carter.

- Reagan greatly lowered income tax rates in 1981. A 1986 tax bill reduced taxes further.

Smells like RINO.

- Reagan signed a big tax increase, the deficit reduction act of 1987, on the promise from the democrat congress of a $3 reduction in spending for every $1 increase in taxes - of course they lied -the decreases never happened. This shows one of Reagan's faults - too much faith in the honesty of people.

- Reagan cut medicaid, foodstamps, and federal aid to education, and purged fake social security disability claimants.

Hey! RINOism!

- Reagan invaded Grenada to depose a small, but one of worst, gang of marxist thugs ever to seize a country.

Hmmm... sounds like obozo. :D

- In the wake of the collapse of US foreign policy due to Carter's appeasement policies, Reagan ordered a huge buildup in the military, funding the B1 bomber, the MX missile, and deploying the Pershing II missile in western europe.

Now, that's what you call RINO! :D

- Reagan launched air strikes against Libya for exporting terrorism.

Ewwwwwwwww - kum by yah ........

- Reagan signed the 1986 amnesty for illegal alien invaders, on the promise by the democrats that that would be a once and for all deal - of course, they lied to him.

- Reagan said no to soviet premier Gorbachev's request that he stop the strategic defense initiative.

But but but - that doesn't sound RINOish! :confused:

- When the democrats, all horny over marxist thugs taking over Nicargaua, refused to give aid to the democratic resistance, Reagan (apparently illegally) approved the Iran-Contra deal to get them money. Ultimate result: the end of the marxist regime, and establishment of democracy in Nicaragua.

- Reagan almost single-handedly overturned the soviet union. He did this with the costly technological buildup in the military they couldn't match, and also got the saudis to greatly expand oil production, devastating the soviet union's income from oil exports. These actions led to internal political instability and ultimate collapse of the communist regime. (Leftwingers like to pretend the collapse just.....uh........er.........happened. :D)

No ifs, ands or buts, Reagan did what no RINO or lib appeaser would ever have attempted. Now all they can do is lie about and misrepresent his record.

What a towering figure the mythical Reagan is!

The real Reagan signed into law the biggest tax increase in California's history.

The real Reagan presided over the biggest scandal of the 20th. century.

The real Reagan did some good things, and some not so good, just like most presidents.

That Legendary, Mythical Reagan, (LMR) though, boy he was some dude!

The real Reagan signed into law the biggest tax increase in California's history.

The real Reagan presided over the biggest scandal of the 20th. century.

The real Reagan did some good things, and some not so good, just like most presidents.

That Legendary, Mythical Reagan, (LMR) though, boy he was some dude!

Lucky mythical Regan never gave Amnesty to illegals, Ran away from terrorist attack ( and if he did...he invaded a small pointless island in the Caribbean to make up for it...)

Mythical Regan= 8 years, and I can find a list of "conservative" things he did..shocking..and I can ignore all the non conservative things he did...And the Mount Rushmore here he comes!

Lucky mythical Regan never gave Amnesty to illegals, Ran away from terrorist attack ( and if he did...he invaded a small pointless island in the Caribbean to make up for it...)

Mythical Regan= 8 years, and I can find a list of "conservative" things he did..shocking..and I can ignore all the non conservative things he did...And the Mount Rushmore here he comes!

All that is dealt with in my Reagan thread, but both of you are too gutless to go there and refute it, because you are both pussies, and prefer to just sit here and engage in circle jerks. :D

Let's just look at that item to show what distorters leftwingers are.

Facts: Reagan's leftwing predecessor had nearly bankrupted the state. When Reagan came to power, he had to either raise taxes to cover the debt and pay off the state's many IOUs to contractors, employees, and service providers - or let the state go bankrupt. Reagan was presented with a fait accompli based on disastrous leftwing spending - he had no other choice. In just stating the tax increase without giving the context in which it occurred, PLC1 attempts to falsely portray Reagan as a person in love with big taxes and big government. Obviously, if Reagan and other conservatives had been in power for the 20 years preceding his actual accession, the tax increase would never have happened.

See what you get from leftwingers? Distortions, facts removed from their context to support a false conclusion, half truths, defamation, and good ol' bald faced lies.

Let's just look at that item to show what distorters leftwingers are.

Facts: Reagan's leftwing predecessor had nearly bankrupted the state. When Reagan came to power, he had to either raise taxes to cover the debt and pay off the state's many IOUs to contractors, employees, and service providers - or .....

or cut spending like a real conservative. Instead, he opted for the typical liberal solution, raising taxes.

All that is dealt with in my Reagan thread,

This is your Reagan thread, isn't it? Or is there yet another one?

BTW, name calling proves you have no valid arguments, so I'll let it stand for all to see.

or cut spending like a real conservative. Instead, he opted for the typical liberal solution, raising taxes.

Now you're just showing your ignorance about California, and government in general. The california governor has no power to unilaterally cut spending - that in his tenure was and is now under the purview of the legislature. Further, much state spending is and was "locked in" - state constitutionally mandated huge portion of the budget allocated to K12 schools, brimming with illegal aliens, contracts with endlessly greedy government employee unions, court-mandated spending for the huge prison system, stuffed with the illegal aliens the libs have imported, etc etc.

BTW, name calling proves you have no valid arguments, so I'll let it stand for all to see.

No, if you act like a pussy who is frightened of debate, you should be called a pussy.

Now you're just showing your ignorance about California, and government in general. The california governor has no power to unilaterally cut spending - that in his tenure was and is now under the purview of the legislature. Further, much state spending is and was "locked in" - state constitutionally mandated huge portion of the budget allocated to K12 schools, brimming with illegal aliens, contracts with endlessly greedy government employee unions, court-mandated spending for the huge prison system, stuffed with the illegal aliens the libs have imported, etc etc.

No, if you act like a pussy who is frightened of debate, you should be called a pussy.

Sure, but when you call me that, it means you no longer have a valid argument. Of course, I already knew that. Now, knock off the juvenile name calling before I have to start editing your posts and send you to the corner to pout.

Back to the discussion, so now you're going to blame the Legislature for increasing taxes. Wouldn't such a towering figure as the LMR have been able to dissuade them from their foolishness?

When the LMR became president, was it the Congress that decided to sell arms to Iran, then tell the people they were out of the loop?

You would think that a superhero who could bring down a wall simply by ordering it down would have been able to bring about a more conservative tax structure in California and stopped that sale of arms to the enemy.

This is your Reagan thread, isn't it? Or is there yet another one?

he is lost to as to what thread about Regan's liberal votes and policies, he is avoiding,,,this one or the one I posted my first questions he has avoided.

Sure, but when you call me that, it means you no longer have a valid argument. Of course, I already knew that. Now, knock off the juvenile name calling before I have to start editing your posts and send you to the corner to pout.

Back to the discussion, so now you're going to blame the Legislature for increasing taxes. Wouldn't such a towering figure as the LMR have been able to dissuade them from their foolishness?

When the LMR became president, was it the Congress that decided to sell arms to Iran, then tell the people they were out of the loop?

You would think that a superhero who could bring down a wall simply by ordering it down would have been able to bring about a more conservative tax structure in California and stopped that sale of arms to the enemy.

he could have not sold arms to a enemy, but how else was he to get the hostages released ? do something like send in the Delta Force to get them back? no that kind of idea is left for sissys...like Carter...

and that veto pen is hard to right with...more so when you support the bill...

Werbung:
Sure, but when you call me that, it means you no longer have a valid argument. Of course, I already knew that.

I did - it's there for everyone to read, and you're trying to imagine it away because you're too gutless to debate.

Now, knock off the juvenile name calling before I have to start editing your posts and send you to the corner to pout.

Screw off. :D If you want a forum that's just you and the other libs doing circle jerks, fine with me.

Back