republicans are anti-american idiots

pjmret

Most Republicans still falsely believe Trump’s stolen election claims. Here are some reasons why.​

In poll after poll, about 70% of Republicans say they don’t think Joe Biden is the legitimate winner of the 2020 election.​

two years later, not a shred of credible proof, and 70% still believe anti-american lies. republicans are pathetic.

Werbung:

Most Republicans still falsely believe Trump’s stolen election claims. Here are some reasons why.​

In poll after poll, about 70% of Republicans say they don’t think Joe Biden is the legitimate winner of the 2020 election.​

two years later, not a shred of credible proof, and 70% still believe anti-american lies. republicans are pathetic.
I think you are making a fundamental mistake by assuming they are of reasonable intelligence.
My experience categorises 70% as raving ratbags. This stats vindictate me.

Take it further. Even as stupid as they are, they have the same information as everyone. But chose to believe rubbish. That clearly points to mental illness.

lol I know I never did . Joe won and that's a fact he was elected by a majority of the idiots in America .

Werbung:
nah, the idiots are the people who nominated and voted for anti-american trump.

Back