Republicans Run Fake Democrats in WI Primary

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
so the Republicans have placed 6 fake Democrats in the Democratic primary...in a effort to make the recall vote pointless..

republicans and right wingers here...do you suppose this type of dirty trick? ( failed by the way)...or do you think the Democratic party should be able to pick fairly its challenger...

Werbung:
so the Republicans have placed 6 fake Democrats in the Democratic primary...in a effort to make the recall vote pointless..

republicans and right wingers here...do you suppose this type of dirty trick? ( failed by the way)...or do you think the Democratic party should be able to pick fairly its challenger...

The goal wasn't really to win in the primaries. As soon as it was determined there would be primaries Republicans had met their goal. The elections could have been today if no primaries were needed. So, by forcing primaries, Republicans have bought another 45 days or so in power, even if they lose three seats in the election. I suppose their hope is that Democrats in Wisconsin will get tired during the next 6 weeks and not bother to vote next time?

I believe that it's very sad that the Republicans in Wisconsin are resorting to Democrat Party dirty tricks. Placing fake Tea Partiers on the ballots in many states in 2010 was a dirty trick that the Democrats perpetrated.

Monkey see, monkey do, from both sides of the aisle.

I believe that it's very sad that the Republicans in Wisconsin are resorting to Democrat Party dirty tricks. Placing fake Tea Partiers on the ballots in many states in 2010 was a dirty trick that the Democrats perpetrated.

Monkey see, monkey do, from both sides of the aisle.

Did that actually happen in 2010? Really? For example...?

You know it did. Playing "three blind mice" or "hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" does not change the facts.

If you ever become interested in something called "intellectual honesty" or something called "objectivity", do some Google searches and educate yourself.

You know it did. Playing "three blind mice" or "hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" does not change the facts.

If you ever become interested in something called "intellectual honesty" or something called "objectivity", do some Google searches and educate yourself.

My Goo-fu is somewhere between dreadful and horrible. I found no reliable sources to back up your assertion.

But is it up to me to prove your assertions, or is that your responsibility?

And even more to the point... Who is complaining about Republicans running their own protest candidates, anyway? This is a process that is legal in Wisconsin, and I'd bet it is legal just so that this sort of thing can happen.

You know the funny thing about this? Voters are not stupid. They know what is going on. They are not being fooled. After the dust settles, I believe Republicans and others will look back and say "Well, Republicans sure did a lot of really bone-headed things, eh? The force-a-primary ploy was just one more nail in the Republican coffin of ideas-that-backfired."

And even more to the point... Who is complaining about Republicans running their own protest candidates, anyway? This is a process that is legal in Wisconsin, and I'd bet it is legal just so that this sort of thing can happen.

Um...........I believe that PFOS (the person who started this thread) was doing a lot of complaining about the Republican "protest candidates".

You know the funny thing about this? Voters are not stupid. They know what is going on. They are not being fooled. After the dust settles, I believe Republicans and others will look back and say "Well, Republicans sure did a lot of really bone-headed things, eh? The force-a-primary ploy was just one more nail in the Republican coffin of ideas-that-backfired."

In the end, it will be the ECONOMY that will determine who wins, as is ALWAYS the case.

Unless Obama can pull an economic recovery (not the phoney one that the news media and the leftists have been trumpeting for the past two years) out of his bag of tricks between now and November of 2012, the leftists are going to lose, and lose BIG.

(CBS) In a handful of hotly-competitive races, Tea Partiers are running as third-party candidates. As CBS News investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson reports, Democrats are doing what they can to help them - hoping they'll siphon votes away from the Republican.

(CBS) In a handful of hotly-competitive races, Tea Partiers are running as third-party candidates. As CBS News investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson reports, Democrats are doing what they can to help them - hoping they'll siphon votes away from the Republican.

The original statement by Truthseeker was "Placing fake Tea Partiers on the ballots in many states in 2010 was a dirty trick that the Democrats perpetrated. " to which I asked if that really happened, and asked for some backup for the assertion.

So far this is as close to a relevant response as there has been, and it does not make the same assertion Truthseeker made.

In other words, Democrats did not do what Republicans did in Wisconsin. It is a Republican dirty trick. No one else. Just Republican.

Saying "they all do it" is just not the truth, how ever hard you seek.

The original statement by Truthseeker was "Placing fake Tea Partiers on the ballots in many states in 2010 was a dirty trick that the Democrats perpetrated. " to which I asked if that really happened, and asked for some backup for the assertion.

So far this is as close to a relevant response as there has been, and it does not make the same assertion Truthseeker made.

In other words, Democrats did not do what Republicans did in Wisconsin. It is a Republican dirty trick. No one else. Just Republican.

You really need to understand that many "things" happen in this country that you are not aware of.

Just because you didn't read about it on one of your favorite leftist websites or see it on MSNBC or The Comedy Channel, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, Lefty. You don't care about FACTS or the TRUTH. All you care about is maintaining your tunnel-vision view of the world.

You can't handle the truth. Period.

Top Republican justifies running fake Democrats in recall races

The head of the state Republican Party today acknowledged that it is encouraging fake Democrats to run in recall elections this summer.
UPDATE: Interestingly, it wasn't so long ago when top Republicans were offended by this tactic.

Last year, Thompson's predecessor, Mark Jefferson, complained that
Democrats and the unions ran a fake Republican in the re-election contest for state Rep. Bob Ziegelbauer, an Independent from Manitowoc. Jefferson called it a "nasty, cynical ploy."

Top Republican justifies running fake Democrats in recall races

The head of the state Republican Party today acknowledged that it is encouraging fake Democrats to run in recall elections this summer.
UPDATE: Interestingly, it wasn't so long ago when top Republicans were offended by this tactic.

Last year, Thompson's predecessor, Mark Jefferson, complained that
Democrats and the unions ran a fake Republican in the re-election contest for state Rep. Bob Ziegelbauer, an Independent from Manitowoc. Jefferson called it a "nasty, cynical ploy."

The original story doesn't seem to say what is being reported as being said (except the part about Republicans whining.)

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/state-and-regional/wi/article_360fa0c4-9615-11df-8d98-001cc4c002e0.html

But is it up to me to prove your assertions, or is that your responsibility?

It is the responsibility of both of you to the extent that you want to know the truth. if one wants his own assertions to be believed one will provide evidence. If one wants to know if what someone else says is true one will research it.

It is the responsibility of both of you to the extent that you want to know the truth. if one wants his own assertions to be believed one will provide evidence. If one wants to know if what someone else says is true one will research it.

All true. I have researched it and my conclusions are that there is no reliable sourcing out there for his position.

However he reached his conclusion for some reason; I am more than happy to listen to his reasoning, so long as it is based upon truth and not some blogger's misinterpretation and distortion.

Werbung:
How about those of us who believe in integrity and honesty do the "right thing" and totally dismiss ANYTHING "ProudLefty" posts, by NOT responding to his insanity.

Back