Republicans seek to repeal anti-Christian, pro-hate Democrat abortion law

mark francis

Democrats are no friends of Christians, God, religious freedom, or the Bible. Leftists promote and protect disruptive leftist protests but intend to jail Christians, Republicans, or conservatives for years for any reason related to protests against crime, corruption, and ungodliness.

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans - LifeNews.com 2-2-24

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans

National | Dan Hart | Feb 2, 2024 | 2:50PM | Washington, DC

On Tuesday, a guilty verdict was announced for six pro-life activists for violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act at an abortion facility near Nashville, Tenn. The Biden administration’s Justice Department brought the charges, which stemmed from a peaceful protest on March 5, 2021, in which a group of pro-lifers prayed and sang hymns at the entrance to the Carafem Health Center Clinic.

Werbung:
Democrats are no friends of Christians, God, religious freedom, or the Bible. Leftists promote and protect disruptive leftist protests but intend to jail Christians, Republicans, or conservatives for years for any reason related to protests against crime, corruption, and ungodliness.

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans - LifeNews.com 2-2-24

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans

National | Dan Hart | Feb 2, 2024 | 2:50PM | Washington, DC

On Tuesday, a guilty verdict was announced for six pro-life activists for violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act at an abortion facility near Nashville, Tenn. The Biden administration’s Justice Department brought the charges, which stemmed from a peaceful protest on March 5, 2021, in which a group of pro-lifers prayed and sang hymns at the entrance to the Carafem Health Center Clinic.

yes, christians like that want free reign to their religion, no matter how evil it is and who it hurts

Let women decide for themselves if they wish to reproduce.
It is none of your business, none of mine and none of the Congress' either.

No, do not let mothers decide whether to murder their unwanted and unloved children or not.
DO you want them? Do you love them? Will you take them in and raise them for the next 18 years?

Women own their own bodies, you do not, Congress does not.

I get the impression you think it is OK to murder babies you think nobody wants.
When an abortion is performed inside 8 weeks, it is no different to a lump of mince with no nervous system or capacity to think or feel pain.
How many children did you adopt from unwanted children? I suspect none.

When an abortion is performed inside 8 weeks, it is no different to a lump of mince with no nervous system or capacity to think or feel pain.
How many children did you adopt from unwanted children? I suspect none.
My son adopted an unwanted baby at birth. I had 8 mouths to feed and did not feel inspired to adopt more.

I get the impression you think it is OK to murder babies you think nobody wants.
I think that whether a woman decides to reproduce that it is not anything that I have any business deciding for her.
Why do you think that a bunch of politicians have the right to decide for her? How is it any of their beeswax?

Werbung:
I think that whether a woman decides to reproduce that it is not anything that I have any business deciding for her.
Why do you think that a bunch of politicians have the right to decide for her? How is it any of their beeswax?
I don't wish to interfere with people's choices of birth control as long as they don't stupidly conclude that murdering babies is acceptable.

Back