Republicans seek to repeal anti-Christian, pro-hate Democrat abortion law

Voting for Trump helped those kids???
That'll make headlines.
Voting for Biden resulted in the doubling of the poverty rate among American children in just two short years.

CBPP Statement: September 12, 2023 - For Immediate Release

Record Rise in Poverty Highlights Importance of Child Tax Credit;
Health Coverage Marks a High Point Before Pandemic Safeguards Ended

Statement of Sharon Parrott, CBPP President, on 2022 Census Poverty, Health, and Income Data

Today’s stunning rise in poverty is the direct result of policy choices — including Congress’s decision to allow the successful Child Tax Credit expansion to expire. Policymakers should expand the Child Tax Credit this year and reverse this troubling trend.

The number of people with incomes below the poverty line in 2022 rose a sobering 15.3 million, today’s Census data show, reflecting the expiration of pandemic relief programs including the expanded Child Tax Credit. The poverty rate for children more than doubled from a historic low of 5.2 percent in 2021 to 12.4 percent in 2022, erasing all of the record gains made against child poverty over the previous two years. Progress made in 2021 in narrowing the glaring differences between the poverty rates of Black and Latino children compared to white children was largely reversed.

The rise in the poverty rate, the largest on record in over 50 years both overall and for children, underscores the critical role that policy choices play in the level of poverty and hardship in the country.

Werbung:
Democrats are no friends of Christians, God, religious freedom, or the Bible. Leftists promote and protect disruptive leftist protests but intend to jail Christians, Republicans, or conservatives for years for any reason related to protests against crime, corruption, and ungodliness.

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans - LifeNews.com 2-2-24

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans

National | Dan Hart | Feb 2, 2024 | 2:50PM | Washington, DC

On Tuesday, a guilty verdict was announced for six pro-life activists for violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act at an abortion facility near Nashville, Tenn. The Biden administration’s Justice Department brought the charges, which stemmed from a peaceful protest on March 5, 2021, in which a group of pro-lifers prayed and sang hymns at the entrance to the Carafem Health Center Clinic.
Why do you want God hating demokraps having more babies? Please detail

Why do you want God hating demokraps having more babies? Please detail
I oppose killing babies of every race while the history of support for abortion is rooted in racism against blacks.

Margaret Sanger was a racist eugenics advocate who shouldn't be honored (usatoday.com)

Sanger's Planned Parenthood mission

In a 1939 letter to Dr. C. J. Gamble, Sanger urged him to get over his reluctance to hire “a full time Negro physician” as the “colored Negroes…can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubt.”

Like the abortion lobby today, Sanger urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

And that spirit of racism continues today, as more than 300 former and current employees of Planned Parenthood said recently in an open letter, noting a “toxic” environment.

“Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist, white woman. That is a part of history that cannot be changed,” they observed, writing that the pattern of “systemic racism, pay inequity, and lack of upward mobility for Black staff” continues.

I oppose killing babies of every race while the history of support for abortion is rooted in racism against blacks.

Margaret Sanger was a racist eugenics advocate who shouldn't be honored (usatoday.com)

Sanger's Planned Parenthood mission

In a 1939 letter to Dr. C. J. Gamble, Sanger urged him to get over his reluctance to hire “a full time Negro physician” as the “colored Negroes…can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubt.”

Like the abortion lobby today, Sanger urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

And that spirit of racism continues today, as more than 300 former and current employees of Planned Parenthood said recently in an open letter, noting a “toxic” environment.

“Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist, white woman. That is a part of history that cannot be changed,” they observed, writing that the pattern of “systemic racism, pay inequity, and lack of upward mobility for Black staff” continues.
I endorse letting as many dumb democrats as possible, off their retarded kids. If these kids live, they just end up killing more kids, so the best way to stop this is by letting them all die. I would feed an orphaned elephant or rhino before I would help a democrap

I endorse letting as many dumb democrats as possible, off their retarded kids. If these kids live, they just end up killing more kids, so the best way to stop this is by letting them all die. I would feed an orphaned elephant or rhino before I would help a democrap
I am not in favor of aborting babies of any race.

You'll have to get used to it son.
I have been accustomed to living with evil. The Bible clearly tells us the devil will have certain ruling powers until Jesus returns to judge the world for its wickedness and cast the devil and his associates into hell.

Jude 14-16
King James Version

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.​

I have been accustomed to living with evil. The Bible clearly tells us the devil will have certain ruling powers until Jesus returns to judge the world for its wickedness and cast the devil and his associates into hell.

Jude 14-16​

King James Version​

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,​

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.​

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.​

Mark, all kidding aside, you are a mentally ill bible nutbag, because your brain converts all things into the bible. Do you have a family? do you treat them this way? If you get into a car accident, do you convert this into a bible verse? If you get a toothache is there a bible verse for this? See the fact is that you are a very sick and incompetent person. I actually see you as an atheist trying to make religion look bad.

LOL

They are fetuses, not babies, in the same way that an egg is not a chicken.
If abortion is a moral issue, the only person to decide is the pregnant woman. Not me, not you, not a bunch of old farts in Congress.

If abortion is a moral issue, the only person to decide is the pregnant woman. Not me, not you, not a bunch of old farts in Congress.
I fully support your right to kill all of your kids, so please do

Hitlerites: Jews are inhuman.
Darwinites: Aborigines are savages destined to be killed off by civilized people.
Bidenites: Unborn babies are unwanted medical wastes.

Any and all unborn fetuses are the sole property of the pregnant woman. No one else has any business making any decisions regarding them.

Werbung:

Jude 14-16​

King James Version​

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,​

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.​

The devil?
What a load of bullshyt.

Back