Reputation system turned off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double green 300 posts. Did you not notice you also turning turning double green in the same time? And Andy and Gen and Bob and PLC1. Within 2 days all these names went double green, you included. You all started getting points at the same time, the number of posts you have is not the point, its if others are giving you points on those posts. You were double green the same day he was because others were giving you points starting about the same time people were giving him points.

You should seriously just walk away from this one... and we already know you weren't alone so nobody's saying it was just you. However when people have over 3000 posts to get to double green and some personal insult machine like Bob the Builder strolls in and gets there in less than 300 post... and you wink, wink brag about it. There's a problem.

And like I said that's just what brought the first suspicion the system was being gamed. It was the tracking afterward that proved it.

I can only speak for myself here but I know I was giving you all pos points every other day. I only quit giving them to you after Gen got hit by a gang of people and lost 20 pts in a day.

I never gave you any notes saying anything about Shaman, I did give shaman a pos point though for a funny thing he said in a post.

You were fragging too. Which was the problem. I could not care less if all you guys do is give each other good rep every time you log on... I don't care if someone has 10 green dots. But fragging people just because they were getting the best of you on the open board... that I'm against... and that was happening.

I dont know where you get your idea that I am friends with silhouette. I supose back in the primary when she wanted Hillary, we agreed on that but since then I know of nothing, actually dont you remember when she made the thread about me. I never complaned about it but eventually mods took it down. Liking her or not liking her has nothing to do with it. If anyone was attacked constantly on here post after post in various threads I would have a problem with it.

Don't care... it's easy to look up posts where you where siding with her... again... don't care.

and I brought up asapc for one reason. She is the person I gave neg points to and I wanted to state my reasons. I did give a neg point to one other person once the day before the system shut down and I should not have. He had given two to me, both rude and I was fustrated, but that is not a good reason to give them so I should have just rolled my eyes and moved on.

And again you can say what you like.

I am glad the system is shut down too. But I am fustrated that you have come to a conclusion about me without ever asking me or talking to me.

That's your story now. And "asking" you would have only tipped you off... and no one was going to admit to it anyway. We come to the conclusion only because you were the one that brought the attention to it in the first place.

Look it's very simple and I posted about this a couple of times. Good rep is really supposed to be for an exceptional post... or good new information. Not just because it bolsters your overall side or you like someone. Hell I could give Popeye a rep point every time I saw his avatar if that was the case... I always agree with him.

But worse than that was going in and deducting from people for the same reason... just because they're on the other side of the political spectrum.

The gang that hit gen for over 20 points in a day, I dont know who they are. I guess I could just instantly decide you were part of it since you were one of the only hard leftie with high enough points to do it. But I think its wrong to just assume you were part of it without ever talking to you or asking you.

That's a lot like you saying the "Lefties" liked the fragging, in fact started the fragging. But funny thing... you'll notice the Lefties are the ones happy about the ability to frag has been taken away. GO FIGURE!:rolleyes:

Werbung:
You should seriously just walk away from this one... and we already know you weren't alone so nobody's saying it was just you. However when people have over 3000 posts to get to double green and some personal insult machine like Bob the Builder strolls in and gets there in less than 300 post... and you wink, wink brag about it. There's a problem.

And like I said that's just what brought the first suspicion the system was being gamed. It was the tracking afterward that proved it.

You were fragging too. Which was the problem. I could not care less if all you guys do is give each other good rep every time you log on... I don't care if someone has 10 green dots. But fragging people just because they were getting the best of you on the open board... that I'm against... and that was happening.

Don't care... it's easy to look up posts where you where siding with her... again... don't care.

And again you can say what you like.

That's your story now. And "asking" you would have only tipped you off... and no one was going to admit to it anyway. We come to the conclusion only because you were the one that brought the attention to it in the first place.

Look it's very simple and I posted about this a couple of times. Good rep is really supposed to be for an exceptional post... or good new information. Not just because it bolsters your overall side or you like someone. Hell I could give Popeye a rep point every time I saw his avatar if that was the case... I always agree with him.

But worse than that was going in and deducting from people for the same reason... just because they're on the other side of the political spectrum.

That's a lot like you saying the "Lefties" liked the fragging, in fact started the fragging. But funny thing... you'll notice the Lefties are the ones happy about the ability to frag has been taken away. GO FIGURE!:rolleyes:

I give up! think what you want and have a good day Top Gun :)

That would be great. Hey we've gotten along and even been pretty darn friendly in the past "at times"... let's just move on.:)

I am all for moving on. Even if I think you have judged me unfairly, you are still my all time favorite lib at the HOP :)

So moving on....

obama sucks! and so do all his Czars!! :)

Such a pity.

I was hoping to get the most negative reputation.

Dang it, Nums, if I knew that you wanted neg rep I would have given you some. Shoot, now I've missed my chance. Well, I guess I'll just have to keep treating you with all the respect you deserve. :)

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back