Rich white Democrat blows off victim of fentanyl to advocate hiring more border police to disobey election laws

mark francis

Democrats do not care that millions of Americans are forced to suffer because Democrats refuse to honor and obey US immigration laws.

Dan Goldman Picked a Fight With the Mother of a Fentanyl Victim. It Ended Poorly for Him. (townhall.com) 1-19-24

Dan Goldman Picked a Fight With the Mother of a Fentanyl Victim. It Ended Poorly for Him.

Why is Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) tasked with delivering the attack lines or mounting any defense of this administration’s policies? The man, who doesn’t need this job as an heir to the Levi Strauss fortune, cannot do anything right. He was lead counsel in the first Trump impeachment effort before his election to Congress. He failed. Now, this man decides to pick a fight with Josephine Dunn, who lost her daughter to the ongoing fentanyl crisis, during an impeachment hearing for DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Goldman’s question time dismissed Ms. Dunn, saying her remarks were essentially irrelevant to these proceedings. The overall theme of Goldman’s comments could be couched in this question: What the hell are you doing here? Ms. Dunn wasn’t having any of this condescending nonsense. Mary Chastain of Legal Insurrection wrote about how she tore apart Goldman, along with the C-Span transcript of the exchange:

Werbung:
i hope you get paid to desperately search the internet for these stories and rush here to post them, as if they prove something, otther than your desperation. lol

i hope you get paid to desperately search the internet for these stories and rush here to post them, as if they prove something, otther than your desperation. lol
O so you do not think Fentanyl cocaine and heroin and meth are a problem you MORON , The stories I could tell.

O so you do not think Fentanyl cocaine and heroin and meth are a problem you MORON , The stories I could tell.

i didn't say that, moron. lol
the stories i can tell of your obsession with hunter and gays..oh wait your posts tell that story. lol

Democrats sure do hate those who expose leftist coldness toward innocent Americans they have no love or respect for.
1705764721426.png

Defenders of Democrat corruption: 'Please do not bring up more than one Democrat crime or lie at a time, dammit.'
Bringing up old things like benghazi which was investigated over and over with no results shows you are pathetic

Democrats do not care that millions of Americans are forced to suffer because Democrats refuse to honor and obey US immigration laws.

Dan Goldman Picked a Fight With the Mother of a Fentanyl Victim. It Ended Poorly for Him. (townhall.com) 1-19-24
babyjane-laughing.gif

"Freakin' TOWNHALL!!!!!!"

Werbung:
Back